A foreign object got into the washing machine how to get it out?
Very often due to the negligence of the user in the washing machine fall foreign objects. It is one thing if this object is caught in the drum and rotates with the laundry, and quite another when a foreign object is stuck in the tank. In both cases, you need to act immediately and get what shouldn’t be in the machine. How to do this, we will tell you in detail in a moment.
To protect your technique from breakage and not to disassemble it in order to get a bra bone caught in the drum, you need to follow a few recommendations.
- Clothing with rhinestones, plastic or metal parts, including bras with bones, should be put in the machine only in a bag for washing.
- Small items. belts, handkerchiefs, socks. should also be placed in such a bag.
- Carefully check the s before putting things in.
- Keep an eye on the condition of the sealing rubber near the door.
- Check before each wash to see if there are any foreign objects in the drum.
Following these tips, you can not only get the extra item yourself, but also avoid unnecessary hassle associated with disassembly of the washing machine or even its repair.
Modern washing machines, which fully automated the labor-intensive process of washing clothes and linen, have long become the faithful assistant of all housewives, and therefore their failure for one reason or another becomes a big problem. One of the reasons for not being able to operate these machines is that an item is stuck in the washer-dryer. If you live in the Moscow region, you will get help from highly skilled masters of service center ÅTechnik that can quickly and qualitatively repair washing machine of any brand.
Where to look first
As already said. it is better to start the search with the simplest. During this procedure it is not necessary to disconnect the automatic machine from the power supply: open the hatch door and look under the edge of the seal. The object could be stuck in the gap that is located there. If you see a bulge or an edge of a sock. carefully remove it to avoid damaging the seal.
If the cavity under the seal turned out to be empty, you need to check the drain filter. It is located in the front of the automatic machine, under a trim panel or a small hatch. Place a floor cloth under the drain, on which the remaining liquid from the machine will drain, and unscrew it. Look for the sock in the filter opening and drain hose. socks often get caught in the high pressure of the water.
Where small objects are most likely to get stuck?
The contents of s and other small items tend to settle on the bottom of the tank, get stuck between them or get wrapped around the shaft in several layers. To determine exactly where there is a foreign body, and to get the object out of the washing machine drum, you can slowly scroll it and shine a flashlight into the holes behind the tank wall.
If you were unable to visually identify the location of the change, it is likely that it is stuck somewhere between the parts and did not have time to reach the bottom of the tank. In this case, the machine will need to be disassembled.
To protect your technique from breakage and not to disassemble it in order to get caught in the tank bra bone, you need to follow a few recommendations.
- Clothes with rhinestones, plastic or metal parts, including bras with bones, should be put in the machine only in a wash bag.
- Small items. belts, handkerchiefs, socks. should also be put in such a bag.
- Check s carefully before putting things in.
- Keep an eye on the condition of the sealing rubber near the hatch.
- Check before each wash to make sure there are no foreign objects in the drum.
Following these tips, you can not only get the “extra item” yourself, but also avoid unnecessary hassle associated with disassembly of the washing machine or even its repair.
Causes of a foreign object getting in
If your machine suddenly began to make an unusual noise, such as: knocking, scraping or scratching, then it most likely indicates that in the cavity of the drum of the “washing machine” got a foreign object.
Often the cause of failure is a clogged drainage system. This happens because small things get there that owners forget or don’t think it’s necessary to remove from the s of dirty clothes. They pose a serious danger to the equipment: damage to the drum, pump and other elements. To retrieve them, it is often necessary to disassemble the machine.
So, the main causes of getting into the cavity of the “washing machine” foreign objects:
- Things that are not meant to be in the machine during the washing, fall there from the s of clothes through the fault of the forgetful owners. Such small items include: coins, keys, phones, etc.;
- Another reason is poorly fixed fittings on the clothes: buttons, beads, decorative elements. All of these small objects are the source of machine breakage;
- Often children or animals in the process of playing put toys and other objects in the drum. It is good if these things remain in the tank after washing and do not “fall” inside the machine;
- Getting small parts through the detergent drawer;
- Another situation where things can get inside the washing machine is a feature of the design of the “washing machine“: too much clearance between the tank and the front panel. Small clothes, such as a handkerchief or socks, can get inside.
Causes of extraneous sound in the washing machine can be the presence of foreign objects in such places:
- In the bends of the tube heating element;
- on the drum shaft (hair, rubber bands, etc., may become caught on it).);
- in the drain system (spigot, pump, filter), but this is very rare.
Peculiarities of troubleshooting: why a foreign object got into the drum?
The first, and most obvious, reason is the peculiarities of the drum design.
The designers are trying to combine in this element several basic functions and tasks at once: saving in production, washing efficiency, optimization of noise manifestations and others. Due to the multifaceted nature of the task, it is impossible to calculate all types of fabrics and shapes of clothes to be used, which may mean penetration of the object into the drum and stopping the entire washing cycle.
If this happens, it is recommended that, first of all, you simply try to pull the foreign object along the countercurrent motion of the drum, which in most cases will be successful. the object will be extracted.
How to Remove bra wire, coins, screws from a noisy washing machine drum
The main feature is that the foreign object can be removed by a “counter-flow” movement of the drum, or the object has already penetrated beyond the drum and then help is needed. The second option is more complex and will require you to a more complex algorithm of action.
An object got under the drum of the washing machine, fix the problem
The presence of foreign parts in the washing machine can be the cause of its failure. Most often there are small items: toys, screws, coins, and various items of clothing. If an object has got under the drum of your washing machine, it needs to be removed immediately. In order to get the foreign thing, you do not need to call for help from professionals. After reading our recommendations, you can do it yourself, at home.
The powder is to blame
The composition of the detergent is also important. Very often the desire to save money leads to the purchase of counterfeit products, which have the most remote relation to SMS. Included in their composition insoluble compounds remain in the tray, causing an accelerated overgrowth of the compartment and spigots. Save wisely and buy detergent from well-tested brands at official outlets.
Advertising gimmicks often mislead us into buying more expensive and allegedly more effective blue and red granule detergents. In fact, such inclusions do not affect the quality of the product and the result of washing, but only increase the weight of the product purchased.
The amount of powder in the dishwasher tray should be adjusted to the wash cycle. A measuring spoon or measuring cup is also not superfluous here.