Simple and cheap! Learn how to make a melanetary washing machine on your own
The Malyutka washing machine at one time produced a real splash in the market of household appliances. Despite the abundance in modern stores of fully automatic models, the unit is used today and serves in the struggle for cleaning clothes. The article describes in detail what modifications of this technique exist, how to correctly analyze, what breakdowns are found and how to eliminate them, as well as recommendations for the prevention and cleaning.
“Baby” refers to devices with an activator, due to which its design is characterized by maximum simplicity. The principle of its operation is that the rotation of the electric motor rotor is transmitted to the activator. A disk, a special shape that mixes water and linen in the tank.
This machine cannot boast of an abundance of washing programs, as well as the presence of at least some kind of automation. Actually, the only thing that can be configured in the work of the device is to set the washing time. The built.In timer will turn on it itself and at the right moment will turn off the engine.
Since the car is simple, the list of its possible malfunctions is not very wide. Among the most common breakdowns:
- The engine is buzzing for a long time and only after a while the activator begins to rotate;
- The activator disk is slowly turning, often stops;
- During operation, the device is noisy, during the washing, it tears linen;
- Water leaves the body or drain hose;
- The machine does not turn on and does not respond to the actions of the owner;
- The engine is heard, but the activator does not spin;
- The machine turns on, the engine starts to work, but soon stops, the smell of burning wiring is felt.
The causes that have entailed the occurrence of malfunctions are also not too diverse. Actually, all breakdowns can be divided into problems with the activator, with the electric part and corps parts.
Types of engines and the reasons for their breakdown
Three types of engines are used in washing machines. This is:
Техники тест-дизайна | Use cases, check-lists, user stories, исследовательское, исчерпывающее | #9
- Asynchronous. Used in the washing of the old.Style.
- Collector. Installed in all washing machines.
- Inverter. Used only in the most modern models.
The inverter or direct drive electric motor is most difficult to check. Due to the build features. The system with such a drive is equipped with self.Diagnostics, which, if the engine is malfunction, will issue an error code for the display. If this does not happen, then you can independently inspect the device.
The structure of asynchronous and collector engines seems to be. To check them, you will also need to disassemble the cm and pull out the motor. In collector, problems most often occur:
- With brushes. Soft graphite material is erased over time, especially if you often overloaded the car.
- With lamellas. Due to the closure on the network or overvoltage of the lamella on the collector, they are exfoliated.
- With windings. In the windings of the stator and the rotor, an interval circuit or breakthrough could occur.
Therefore, if the engine does not turn on on your machine, proceed to disassemble and inspection.
Direct engines can be found on the models of SMA LG and Samsung.
You can independently remove the inverter engine for inspection, but repair it if it is faulty, with your own hands is impossible.
- By turning off the car from power, unscrew all the bolts around the perimeter of the rear panel.
- To remove the engine rotor, unscrew the screws that attach the motor wiring.
- Holding the rotor in a fixed position, unscrew the central bolt.
- Having removed the assembly of the rotor, unscrew the bolts around the stator assembly perimeter.
- Having removed the stator, disconnect its wiring.
When examined, you discovered burnt parts? Contact the service center. If you need to replace the engine winding, it will be easier to buy a new.
This type is used in the washing machines of the Indesit, Kandy, Samsung, Ariston, Street, Electrilux, Electrolyux machines.
To check the washing machine engine, you need to get to it:
- Having removed the rear panel, under the tank you will find the engine.
- Remember or photograph the location of the wiring and disconnect it from the motor.
- Remove fastening bolts, take out the motor from the case.
Brushes rub on the rotor, so we wear out. Then the contact is lost, and the engine circuit breaks off. At the same time, the motor begins to lose power, work with jerks, then start, then stop.
If when connecting the engine to the network you notice sparking, this may indicate problems with brushes or lamellas. We described the methods of checking the engine in previous articles.
- On the sides of the case you will find protruding elements. Brushes.
- Unscrew their fasteners and pull them out of the case.
- If they are erased, replace the replacement in the reverse order.
Equipment Conditions That Cause Conveyor Belt Mistracking
Even if one brush erased more than the other, you need to change both details. Otherwise this will lead to uneven effects on the rotor and problems in the work.
During prolonged operation, the brush is wiped in the lamellas of the collector of the hollow. Also, the lamella can exfoliate because he closed or jammed the rotor. You can understand this during a visual inspection. If burrs are observed, irregularities, the anchor is removed and installed on a lathe for a groove.
The gaps between the lamellas are cleaned. To check them, call the intervals ohmmeter. If the device shows a short circuit, then you need to clean it stronger.
You can determine the malfunction of the lamellas by scrolling the rotor. Light noise speaks about a breakdown.
The wear of the engine bearings leads to friction between the stator and the rotor. Inspect the rotor: if he began to wear out, it needs to be replaced with the bearings. When scrolling, the rotor will rotate unevenly, making scratching sounds.
To remove the bearing from the motor, you will need a special puller. Choose it depending on the size of the bearing. When installing the puller, focus on the inner ring.
To plant a bearing on the shaft, you can heat it with a soldering lamp. After cooling, he will clearly sit in place.
When the stator and rotor windings are closed or broken, the engine loses power, buzzes, but does not twist. If the motor overheats and the thermostat is triggered, then the washing machine will not work, washing will not start.
Types of testing devices
In addition to a standard set of tools (pliers, a set of screwdrivers and keys), you will need an electrical device that performs the “call” of the motor.
Previously, the multimeter was called an aviameter. It was a switch device that measures the resistance, voltage and current strength. Today, switch devices have almost completely left the market. With the exception of miniature, modern versions, which to find problematic. They gave way to digital brothers that allow you to check diodes, capacitors, inductance and winding coils, and even the serviceability of transistors.
In this case, the process is accompanied by the transformation of kinetic energy into electrical.
You need to connect two contacts to the zero and the third output of the electric motor. In the distribution.
What is a star and a triangle at the electric motor
The tank of the starting conder should exceed the working in the main function are taken by working capacitors. If the engine is one voltage, then there will be three output, and the rest of the conclusions are turned and located inside the engine. That is, the beginning of the first winding over the end of the third, the beginning of the second end of the first and the beginning of the third above the end of the second. The main thing is that, as mentioned above, their working stress is not less in. To connect ED on B using capacitors, act as follows: Connect the containers among themselves as mentioned above, the connection should be parallel. With a capacitor additional simplified. For a triangle scheme.
It is due to this that it becomes possible to use two voltages for one engine at once. Photo. Connection diagram of a star triangle to the first starter, which is indicated by K1, an electric current is connected on the one hand, and the stator winding is connected to the other. That is, the beginning of the first winding over the end of the third, the beginning of the second end of the first and the beginning of the third above the end of the second. How to connect an engine 380 to 220 via capacitors. How to Connect The Motor 380 220
Repair of washing machines of small-sized non-automatic types SM-1
General characteristics and principle of action.
Small.Sized non.Automatic washing machines do not have a squeeze device and are designed for washing 0.75. 1.5 kg of dry linen. It is advisable to use them for washing small products (baby linen, handkerchiefs, socks). When working, the car is installed on a chair or stool. Washing occurs under the influence of intensive circulation of a soap solution that penetrates between layers and pores of matter without mechanical exposure to it. The circulation of a soap solution creates vortex movements excited by the activator. Thanks to the vortex movements of the solution, the linen is continuously rotated in various directions, which contributes to its uniform and thoroughly forgiveness. The water after washing is drained by gravity, and the linen is excited manually or in an autonomous centrifuge.
The device of small.Sized washing machines
By constructive performance, small.Sized machines can be divided into three categories:
- Non.Automatic with the vertical location of the activator (“Baby”, “Desna”, “Samara”);
- Non-automatic with the horizontal and bottom location of the activator (“Fairy”, “Mini-Vyatka”);
- Automatic (Tefal).
In a typical non.Automatic small.Sized washing machine (rice.1) includes a tank, a cover and a casing in which the electrical equipment of the machine is installed: engine, capacitors, protective thermal relay.
Tank, cover and casing are made of plastic. Disk activator is located inside the tank on the side. The activator is rotated by the electric motor.
The activator shaft is connected directly with the shaft of the electric motor, so that the activator rotation frequency is equal to the speed of rotation of the electric motor shaft. The electric motor is attached to the tank wall with screws covered with electrical insulating sealing putty. On the cover on the cover there is a circuit circuit switch of the machine, and in the lower part of the tank there is a hole for draining the detergent solution. The fittings of the drain hole can be closed with a special plastic traffic jam or connected to the end of the drain hose, the other end of which during the operation of the machine is fixed in the slot at the upper edge of the tank. There is a special mark to control the water level in the tank. The lid prevents spraying fluid during washing and rinsing the laundry and is attached to the tank body using latches.
Technical characteristics of small.Sized non.Automatic washing machines are given in the table. One.
|Type||Model||Power consumption||Overall dimensions, mm||Mass, kg||Wapeliness, %||Decrease in strength, %||Type of electric motor|
The main malfunctions and methods of elimination.
The main malfunctions of small.Sized non.Automatic washing machines, their causes and methods of elimination are given in table 2.
|Description of the malfunction||Cause||The method of elimination|
|When included in the network and turning on the time relay, the electric motor does not work.||The plug outlet is faulty||Check the presence of voltage in the outlet, replace a defective outlet|
|Shtepsel fork or connecting cord are faulty||Clean the wires in a fork, tighten contacts. Find damage in a cord, eliminate a break or replace the cord.|
|Damaged thermal relay, condenser or electric motor||Check the serviceability of the relay, the capacitor and the electric motor, replace the defective part.|
|The activator does not rotate, the electric motor is buzzing and after a few seconds it turns off||The activator is pressed with linen||Turn off the car, free the activator and turn on after 3 5 minutes again|
|The activator oil seal is damaged||Remove the activator, electric motor and replace the oil seal|
|The sealing ring of the activator burned out||Turn off the car, turn the activator with your hand at several revolutions and turn on the machine|
|The electric motor is faulty||Replace the electric motor|
|The capacitor is faulty||Replace the capacitor|
|During the operation of the machine, the electric motor is disconnected||Overloading the machine with linen, the thermal relay RT-10 is triggered||Reduce the amount of linen in the car, free the activator and turn on the machine after 10 minutes|
|The thermal relay is triggered||Replace the faulty thermal relay|
|The car tears linen||Activator beating||Replace the activator and rubber laying|
|Liquid flows from under the car||The activator oil seal is damaged||Remove the activator, electric motor and replace the oil seal|
|The screws of the electric motor mount weakened||Pull the screws with a screwdriver|
|The fastening of the drain fitting||Tighten the fittings mount|
|Damaged laying a drain fitting||Replace the gasket|
|Water leak||Loosely tightened the activator disk||Remove the activator, tighten the disk|
|The sealing ring adjacent||Check the sealing ring|
|Films on the surface of the activator hub||Stir the surface of the hub. If necessary, replace the activator.|
|The electric motor works, the activator does not rotate||The belt tension or belt has weakened||Disassemble the car, pull the belt.|
|The filter clogged||Clean the filter|
Activator is a mobile element of the washing machine baby, due to the rotation of which there is a washing of things in the washing tank. Violation of the mobility of the activator leads to the stop of the washing process. Over, in some cases, a thermal relay is triggered and the machine is turned off. Let’s list problems related to the activator and at the same time, we will analyze how to eliminate these problems.
- The laundry of the washing machine is significantly overloaded. When overloading the washing machine with linen, the activator does not twist normally or does not spin at all. At the same time, the washing machine begins to frantically buzz, and then completely turns off. Solution of the problem: we unload the washer, wait for at least 15 minutes, restart it.
- Threads, pieces of fabric, etc. Were wound on the activator and its shaft. The symptoms are the same, the activator does not spin normally, the car is buzzing, and then turns off. Repair will be to clean the shaft and activator from threads, rags and other foreign bodies that interfere with the work of the mobile part.
- The activator distorted. The activator twists, but at the same time, the laundry after washing is partially torn and strongly dented, or the activator hurts behind the walls of the washing tank. The indicated actions are accompanied by a strong hum, and sometimes the washing machine is a baby car for no apparent reason. Solution of the problem: unfold the washing machine, remove the plug, unscrew the activator, clean the thread and fasten the activator again to the stop.
Lakes occur in washing machines like a baby quite often, so some users, not considering it necessary to eliminate them, simply put their “home assistant” in the bath and launch the wash. This approach may be dangerous due to the fact that the water leak from the tank or hose can damage the washing electrician, a short circuit will occur and the user himself may suffer. So we will not leave the leaks unattended, but eliminate their reasons with our own hands.
If you find a leak in the body of the washing machine, you need to check it for two potential breakdowns: damage to a large sealing ring and damage to the flange node. To understand where it is specifically, it is necessary to partially disassemble the washing machine. We do the following:
- Dismantle the activator, and then turn off its case;
- We examine a large elastic band called a large sealing ring;
- In the presence of any damage, we replace the part with the same;
- If a large elastic band is intact, disconnect the casing and electric drive from the tank;
- Up the six screws, we disassemble the casing, pulling out the flange knot;
- When analyzing the flange knot, take a picture of the location of the parts, remove the rubber bushing and inspect it for damage;
- Also inspect a small sealing ring when you detect damage to one of the parts, replace them.
Sometimes the cause of the leak is a small spring ring of the flange knot. If the ring is weakly squeezed by the cuff, it must be replaced with a tighter or just bend, but in this case the leak may be repeated.
The easiest way to detect and eliminate leaks of hoses or fittings. Unscrew the nut holding the fitting, remove the sleeve, pull out the gasket. If the slightest damage is detected, we replace the part. The hose itself can also get damage, although over time poor.Quality hoses, which are going with washing machines, are dry, crack and fail, starting to let water pass. The solution, in this case, is one. Replacing the hose.
Problems with an electrician
If you, as usual, turn on your washing machine a baby, and it does not show any signs of work, most likely an electric circuit is torn somewhere. To search and eliminate the breakdown in the electrician of the washing machine, you will have to completely disassemble it.
- We dismantle the activator.
- We pull off his body.
- Remove the engine casing.
- Remove the flange knot.
- We dismantle the washers from the engine shaft.
- We pull out protective elements from the casing. Decorative traffic jams.
- We turn the screws.
- Disconnect the rubber seal, simultaneously analyzing the elements of a half.Corps.
Now you can check the electrician of the washing machine. We arm ourselves with a multimeter, reconfigure it into an ohmmeter mode and check the wiring and semiconductor parts alternately. Perhaps the cause of poor contact was oxidized terminals, screws or nuts. Clean all suspicious elements with sandpaper and check the contact again.
If wire cliffs are detected, the cliff should be reliably connected. It is better not to twist the wires, but to use a small connecting block. In the course of the repair, inspect the entire wiring. If there are suspicious wires, terminals, semiconductor elements, they need to be either replaced or insulated.
When installing or dismantling the semiconductor elements of the washing machine, a baby with your own hands do not forget to check with its electrical circuit.
Quite often, a baby’s tin, as well as the switch, is out of order. We do not recommend repairing them, it is better to replace them. First we remove the old switch along with the time relay.
- There is a small cap near the switch, it needs to be turned;
- Then we unscrew the metal nut;
- Remove the puck;
- Pour the switch into the case;
- Disconnect from the wiring switch.
You can try to clean the contacts of the switch, and then wipe them with gasoline. In some cases, it helps, but it is better to replace both the switch and the time relay. These details of the penny are worth, but then there will be no problems with their performance.
How to prepare for disassembly
Deal the device
In no case do not disassemble the washing machine with the power included. This will harm the machine and, first of all, its owner.
Disconnect the water supply to the machine, as well as the drain hose that goes from the water valve to the sewer. And drain the remnants of water.
- Service hook;
- Wrenches with a diameter of 8, 9, 19;
- A screwdriver with a flat end;
- A screwdriver with a cross.Shaped tip;
- Nippers or ticks necessary for clamp clamps;
- Construction nippers;
- Pliers with isolated handles;
- Curved pliers (somewhat similar to forceps).
We recommend that you record or remove the disassembly process on the video, it will save a lot of time in the future, when you start collecting a washer back.
How to apply an old engine?
The electric motor from the washing machine KD 120 is considered supernA. With an average service life of 10-15 years, he often “experiences” the technique itself. It is not necessary to throw a working engine with a washing machine. It is better to make a thing useful in everyday life from it. For example, a mobile camp.
First of all, you need to make sure the performance of the old engine. First, disconnect the motor case from the main tank of the washing machine and put on an even dry surface. After from the fastener disk with an electric screwdriver, we unscrew the bolts and free the engine from the plastic “shell”. Then we connect to the mains and start the device. If the engine has earned, then proceed to the manufacture of a grind.
For the manufacture of a grinding tochil from the washing machine, a baby is also required a sheet of metal, plywood, screws, a network cord and an abrasive disk.
You can go further and improve the design: replace the old plastic case with a new one or paint it with colored paint. The main thing is to change abrasive discs in time and, when operating the device, follow the safety rules.