Xiaomi Roborock S7 Auto-Empty Dock self-cleaning base
Xiaomi Roborock S7 Auto-Empty Dock is a convenient addition to the robot vacuum cleaner. Together with the station, the vacuum cleaner can clean your home for up to 6 weeks and automatically empty the bin without your intervention. The self-cleaning base simultaneously cleans the vacuum cleaner, charges it, and serves as a place for convenient storage.
The self-cleaning base can collect trash in a bag or in a container with a cyclone filter. Both clean the base with minimal effort and clean hands.
15 cyclones filter system cleans quickly without reducing power and instantly separates waste from the air.
HEPA base filter traps up to 99.9% of fine dust particles and allergens, purifying the air in your home.
The dust bag can be changed in a single touch, it automatically packs up and all you have to do is throw it away.
Garbage canister and filters can be cleaned under running water.
Built-in base brushes clean the robot‘s charging sensors while parked.
Total cable length 1.8m, but you can use the minimum length you need and hide the rest inside the station.
Self-cleaning base will not start vacuuming if dust bin is not installed.
Moving the Charging Base / Dock. Roborock S4
Self-cleaning base, just like robot vacuums, comes in two colors. white and black.
Auxiliary modules of Xiaomi branded robotic vacuum cleaners are necessary for high efficiency dry and wet cleaning, precise navigation and other tasks. The developer has made additional items for robot vacuum cleaners reliable, interchangeable and durable.
Variety to suit every need
Xiaomi develops a large number of accessories for robotic vacuum cleaners, allowing owners to maintain their own branded equipment. Our online store has a collection of attributes for different generations of models. from already popular devices to newly presented novelties.
- Virtual wall barriers, necessary for precise robot navigation;
- Dust cartridges and HEPA filters for effective air purification;
- Water filters to protect your vacuum cleaning system from contamination;
- Brush compartment covers;
- interchangeable main and side brushes;
- Microfiber wet-cleaning nozzles;
- Vacuum cleaner storage racks;
- Storage and transportation bags;
- Ready-made kits and more.
The range of offerings is constantly expanding, so we have everything you need.
The nuances of choosing accessories for Xiaomi robot vacuum cleaners
When choosing accessories for cleaning machines, it is important to consider several criteria:
- model matching. Many accessories are designed for specific models of vacuum cleaners, which limits their compatibility;
- completeness. The accessories can be sold in sets. The wider the range of the kit, the greater the possibilities for upgrading and maintaining the equipment;
- just the right amount. Vacuum cleaner nozzles and filters can be sold by the piece, and virtual wall tapes by the meter. Therefore, before buying, it is important to determine the right amount of attributes.
If necessary, our online store consultants will help you choose the right products.
Great conditions from the branded store
Clients of our online store are offered a wide range of original accessories for Xiaomi robotic vacuum cleaner. All goods have a low price, the attractiveness of which is complemented by a fast delivery to any region.
- Power supplies for laptops
- Laptop Auto Chargers
- Monitors Power Supplies
- Power packs for tablets
- Power supplies for cameras
- Power packs for TV sets
- Power packs for routers
- Power supply for Omron tonometers, B.Well, GeraTherm, Microlife, AND
- Power Supply for JBL, Harman Kardon Speakers
- Power Supplies for ip-telephones
- Power Supply for Servers
- PSU for HP, Epson printers
- Power packs for scanners
- Power Supply Units for Cash Register, KKM
- Mining graphics cards
- Graphics cards for mining in bulk
- Mining Farms
- 24 Volt Power Supplies
- Power Supply 19 volt
- Power Supplies 12 volt
- Power Supply 9 volt
- Power Supplies for vacuum cleaners
- Power packs for monoblocks
- Power Supply for Quadcopters
- Power supplies for LED tapes
- Power supplies for camcorders
- Power supplies for soldering irons
- Power Supply for Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries
- Power Supply for Faucets
- Power Cords
- Vibration speakers for the neighbors
- Contactless infrared thermometers
- Cell Phone Parts
- Cell Phone Batteries
- Cell Phone Displays and Touchscreens
- Phone chargers
Power supplies, chargers, power adapters, chargers, power adapters for laptops, netbooks, printers, routers, scanners, monitors, TVs, monoblocks, ultrabooks, vacuum cleaners Asus, Acer, Dell, Sony, Lenovo, Toshiba, HP, MSI, Samsung, Xiaomi. Mining video cards for cheap. Wholesale and Retail. Delivery all over Russia. Payment upon receipt, warranty.
Charging the Xiaomi robot vacuum cleaner
Place the charging dock on a flat surface against the wall.
Turn on and charge the Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop Essential G1
Then press and hold the “” button for 3 seconds to turn it on. When the light comes on, place the Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Vacuum Mop Essential G1 on the charging dock.
Waking up and charging the iLife v55 Pro robotic vacuum cleaner
• Turn on the power switch on the side of the iLife v55 Pro, place it in the charging station for a full charge. When charging is complete, all lights will turn off.
• Always leave the switch on when you use it daily. Turn off the power switch only when you haven’t used it for more than a week.
iLife v55 Pro robotic vacuum cleaner charging station location
• Place the charging station near a wall and plug into a power outlet for easy access.Remove objects 1m to the front and 2m to the sides. Do not place the charging station near doors and stairs.
Troubleshooting Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop Essential G1
Error 01. Left wheel error The left wheel is under too much load or cannot turn. Check the left wheel. Could be jammed.
Error 02. The right wheel error The right wheel is carrying too much load or cannot turn. Check the right wheel. It may be jammed.
Error 03. Drop sensor error Drop sensor is not working properly. Check sensor. It may be dirty or blocked.
Error 04. Low battery Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop Essential G1 is running on low battery. Place the robot vacuum cleaner on the charging dock.
Fault 05. Bumper Error The bumper is not working properly. It may be jammed. Check the bumper. Wheel may be jammed.
Error 06. Brush error There is too much pressure on the brush or it can’t turn. Check the brush. Possibly jammed.
Error 07. Side brush error The side brush is carrying too much load or cannot turn. Check the side brush. It may be stuck.
Error 08. Fan error Fan doesn’t turn or uses too much power. Restart the Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop Essential G1. If the problem persists, contact after-sales service.
Error 09. Dust/Water compartment Dust container with two-in-one water compartment not found. Check that it is installed correctly.
Error 10. Charging error Check that your robot vacuum is correctly connected to the charging dock.
Error 11. Insufficient water quantity There is not enough water in the compartment. Fill water compartment.
Error 12. Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop Essential G1 does not touch the surface Place the robot vacuum cleaner on a flat surface and restart.
How to set up a robot vacuum without apps
Xiaomi vacuum cleaner is not supposed to have any appliance when it is manufactured. Therefore, in order to reveal all the functionality of the device, you need to do the following:
- Connect the stationary design to the network, remove unnecessary leashes in a special slot.
- The base is positioned as follows. Allocate a large amount of free space around it and put a robot vacuum cleaner.
- If you are afraid that you will make a mistake during installation, the light on the back contacts will inform about it by blinking.
- A solid light means the battery is fully charged and the cleaner is ready to use.
- The color of the backlight indicates how charged or discharged the device is. So red is no more than twenty percent, yellow is half, and white indicates a full scale of energy.
The first charging of the vacuum cleaner
It is very simple and we will skip the elementary steps like unpacking the device and unwinding the wires.
- Plug the charging station into the outlet and hide the excess cable in the appropriate
- Install the sensor in such a way that it has a free space of 50 cm on each side and 100 cm in front of it.
- Put a vacuum cleaner on the station. If you have done everything correctly, the indicators on top of it will flash.
- If the light on the unit is lit without blinking, the battery is charged and ready to go. Press the on button.
Charge level below 20% is indicated by a red light, less than 50% is indicated by a yellow light, and a white LED illuminates when sufficient charge is present.
Mi Robot size allows it to go under the bed.
Why the Xiaomi robot vacuum cleaner does not return to the docking station?
The distinctive feature of Xiaomi robot vacuum cleaners is the ability to navigate in space. In addition to instantly map the room, the devices are able to go to the docking station for charging. The devices find it thanks to the infrared sensor. Accordingly, if something is wrong with the IR module, the Xiaomi robot vacuum cleaner does not see the base and can not return to it. What to do in this case? Let’s sort it out together.