How to clean the iron from a car? 10 very effective ways!
No matter how high.Quality iron you use, at a certain point in time you will face the problem of soot on the iron! A small oversight and an iron cannot be used. However, do not despair! From this article you will learn how to clean the iron from the car.
First you need to stock up on all the necessary. You need large sodium salt, paraffin candle, soft rag, hydrogen peroxide, matchbox, table vinegar, soap, soda and varnish removal. All this is found in any housewife. So you can easily and quickly start cleaning the iron from the car.
Attention! Use all the above methods at your own peril and risk, in some cases you risk spoiling your iron, so be careful!
Safe cleaning products
To get rid of the fresh traces of the car, use folk remedies that will be found in any house:
- Lemon juice;
- Table vinegar;
- Hydrogen peroxide;
- Toothpaste or powder;
- Soda solution;
- Aluminum foil.
Lemon juice helps to remove stains from the sole from the fabric. To do this, dilute it with water in equal parts, moisten a cotton swab in the solution and wipe the surface of the device. An equally effective way is to clean the canteen 9%vinegar, which is carried out in several stages:
- Heat the iron, then turn it off the outlet.
- Moisten cotton vinegar and carefully process the ironing surface of the device. Use cotton sticks to clean the holes.
- Когда грязь растворится, включите утюг и прогладьте им кусок натуральной ткани.
Lemon juice helps to remove stains from the sole from the fabric
Ceramic and Teflon coatings are allowed to clean with hydrogen peroxide. Heat the device as much as possible and reward the linen or cotton fabric moistened with the tool. Carry out the procedure until the pollution is completely reduced, then wipe the surface with a soft damp cloth.
You can read more about cleaning Teflon soles in this article.
A proven cleaning tool is considered to be sulfur. Take a new matchbox and grate the sulfur strip of the sulfur barn. Gently remove the remains of dirt moistened in water with a sponge.
There is nothing easier than removing the carpet from the sole of the iron, using toothpaste. Apply the product to the heated surface, then carefully process the site with pollution using an old denture. With the same success, you can use tooth powder, which is previously diluted with water to the state of gruel. After cleaning, remove the white plaque with a napkin.
Alcohol is ammonia
Easy to clean the ceramic iron easily and quickly, it will turn out using ammonia alcohol. Heat the device slightly and turn it off the network. Moisten waffle towel in an ammonia and wipe it with a burnt surface, then clean the product with a damp sponge and wipe it dry.
Soda has established itself as a universal remedy for cleaning different ceramic products. Prepare a solution of half a glass of warm water and 1 h. L. Soda. In the resulting liquid, moisten the fabric napkin and treat the sole of the device. Remove the remnants with a damp cloth.
If the pollution is old, take a little dry soda and rub it with the surface
Aluminum foil will help to clean the iron with ceramic coating from burnt fabric. Tear off a piece of metal paper and reward it with an iron. The fabric that has eaten into the sole will move and stick to the foil, it remains only to wipe the working surface with a napkin.
Choose foil with a dense structure so that it does not break in the process of ironing
How to get rid of scale
To cope with a scope that appears as a result of the use of hard water for steaming, you can also use folk methods. The most effective way is the use of citric acid, which successfully fights a similar problem in a washing machine and a teapot. Prepare a solution of 2 t. L. Lemon powder and glass of clean water, moisten cotton wool or slices of gauze in it and lay them in holes for the output of steam for 10-15 minutes.
Next, turn on the iron for a couple of minutes, turn off, let cool and remove the layer of scale with toothpicks or skewers. Wipe the surface with a dry woolen cloth. In the fight against rust, a mixture of equal parts of vinegar and lemon juice, which is used according to the same principle, has proven itself well.
It is convenient to use cotton sticks for cleaning holes
In order to effectively clean the iron from the scale from the inside, the above solution must be poured into the tank of the device. Then connect the equipment to the network and, at the highest power, activate the steam mode. Clean the steam to the full fluid flow rate.
Typically, for one cleaning cycle, 200-300 ml of fluid is enough
Honor alcohol will help to remove a pile from an iron at home. Use such a proven recipe to clean the fled on the sole of the iron:
- Wet a small piece of fabric in ammonia;
- Warm the device and wipe it with the material with force;
- Turn off the outlet, leave it overnight;
- Wipe the next morning with a dry rag.
Helpful advice. You can add a 9% vinegar solution. Mix it with ammonia in a ratio of 1: 1. The algorithm of actions remains the same.
We will tell you which is better to buy an iron with a steam generator in the article, the rating of models 2018.
To remove the filament from the iron at home, including old pollution, ordinary soda will help. A universal cleaning product is remarkably coping with complex spots and a habits:
- Put a little soda into a bowl;
- Add water to get thick gruel;
- Apply the mixture to the sponge and gently rub the damaged area;
- Remove the remnants of the mixture with a dry rag of natural fabric.
For various types of soles, the chemical industry produces special tools for cleaning the iron iron that can completely cleanse the surface from pollution. The most popular are pencils, similar in shape to paraffin candles. Each pencil is instructed, which indicates which material they can be cleaned. Before the procedure, the electric vehicle must be heated to the average temperature level.
It is very simple to clean the iron with a pencil
During application, the pencil melts, and the resulting liquid absorbs the filament. After 2-3 minutes, the dirt is removed from the even hot sole with a damp cloth, and then the cleaned area is wiped dry by dry rags.
When using a pencil for removing dirt, ensure the ventilation of the room and put on the mask, since the composition contains substances harmful to health.
Causes of pollution: how to clean the iron
There are several main reasons why the sole of the iron is unsuitable for further use:
- Washing in low.Quality water or rusty using potent means for cleansing, bleaching and air conditioning. The use of hard water and aggressive chemicals for washing the release of these substances from the processed fabric under the influence of temperature, settling them in the form of spots and the formation of soot with subsequent heating of the sole.
- Household device malfunction and incorrectly selected mode. The main cause of fabric to sole is the mismatch of the temperature of the heating of the sole and the properties of the smoothed fabric. This may be due to a malfunction of a thermal attemptor or heating element. But most often, the situation of inconsistency of the properties of the fabric and the mode of operation of the iron is caused by frivolity and the wrong choice.
Synthetic fabrics adhere to the sole mainly, which must be treated at low temperature through wet cotton fabric or special nozzle on the sole.
Sewing 101: How To Clean Your Iron
If you carefully comply with the recommended conditions of ironing and monitor the state of the iron, the question is how to clear the iron from burned fabric does not even arise.
Another simple way involves the use of ordinary toothpaste, regardless of its type. Due to the presence of a small amount of abrasive substances in this tool, it can be used to clean the ceramic and metal surface, but not recommended for Teflon.
Pasta is used in several stages. First it is applied to a slightly heated surface. Then, with the help of soft fabric or brush, the sole rubs the sole until the dirt is completely removed. The remnants of the product are removed with a damp cloth.
Recipe Clean the sole of the iron with a candle
How to clean the sole of the iron with a candle?
An analogue of the pencil, to quickly clean the sole of the iron at home, is the usual paraffin candle. But she will cope with light pollution.
How to clean the sole of the iron with a candle:
- Sweet the iron to high temperature, but you have to select it experiencedly.
- Wrap the edge of the candle that you hold in your hand, in fabric or paper.
- Process the surface of the iron with a candle, but keep it under the slope so that the wax does not fall into the holes.
- Let the device cool.
- Remove the remnants of wax and dirt with a napkin.
Prevention and Care Tips
Preventive measures during the operation of the iron
How to clean electric iron base with Paracetamol tablet | Urdu Hindi
If you do not want to think often how you can clean the iron and how to do it correctly, do not neglect preventive measures. These simple rules are suitable for any iron if you clean the brown, Tefal, Philips, etc.:
- Do not pour water from the tap into the iron. It has too many salts and heavy metals, which negatively affects the details of the device. Make a choice in favor of pure water. A bottled, cleaned filter or boiled.
- Do not leave water in the iron. After you stroked, drain the remains into the sink.
- If you do not know how to clean the iron from burnt fabric, try wet cotton. Attach it to the place of disaster, this should help so that the fabric is separated from the sole.
- During ironing, use flavored means. They not only give a pleasant smell, but also serve as a means of prevention from scale.
- When cleaning the coating of an iron do not use rough washcloths, rags, brushes, etc. Especially if you clean a ceramic iron or a Teflon coating.
Redioeelectronic engineer⚙️ I lead the household appliance repair department, and part-time, I write in Home-Tehno! Write: E-mail, Skype, VK