Both garnish and meat dish
Incredibly delicious and nourishing chicken with potatoes in the microwave. You can take any part of the chicken carcass to make this dish.
- Rinse the stalks. We rub salt and spices on them.
- A splash of lemon juice on the chicken legs.
- Peel and wash potato tubers. Make transversal notches in the potatoes. Salt it.
- Place the legs and potatoes in a container for microwave oven. Cover with a lid.
- Cook for 30 minutes. Microwave power 750 watts.
Advice! If you want the meat to brown, remove the lid 5 to 7 minutes before the end of the cooking process.
Chicken baked with mushrooms
Chicken with mushrooms in the microwave oven is very delicious. Recipes for cooking this dish often require the additional use of other types of kitchen equipment as well. In this case, you’ll need a regular stovetop. You will also need the following basic products: 500 grams of chicken filet, salt, fresh mushrooms, 150 milliliters of sour cream and spices.
- First cut the meat into medium-sized pieces, and then lightly fry them in a pan (without adding oil).
- Boil the mushrooms separately, then cut them into strips or slices.
- Put the prepared ingredients into one bowl. It is best to use a special glass dish.
- Add salt and spices and pour a little sour cream over it.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the microwave at 640W power.
To make the ready dish more flavorful, add some onions to the mixture. The chicken and mushrooms will only benefit from it.
Recipe 4: whole chicken in the microwave (step by step with photos)
Wash and dry chicken carcass. Sauté the garlic and carrot slices.
Coat the chicken liberally with mayonnaise and put it in the fridge for 30-40 minutes.
After the chicken has marinated, cook it in the microwave. First 30 minutes breast side up, then another 30 minutes breast side down. When ready, cut the chicken into pieces and serve. Bon appetit!
- chicken. 1.5 kg;
- garlic cloves. 4 units.;
- salt. 1 tsp. л.;
- crushed white pepper.
Microwave chicken: an easy method for a quick and tasty dinner!
The process of cooking chicken in a baking bag:
- The chicken should be washed and peeled of the skin, the fat should also be removed. To remove any remaining feathers, the bird should be seared over a fire.
- Use paper towels to wipe off excess moisture from the chicken.
- Rub the carcass with spices and salt mixed in one container. Leave the meat for half an hour.
- Peel the garlic cloves from the husks and run the blade of a knife over them to release the juice. Place garlic inside bird.
- Put the meat in a baking bag, so that the back is on top. Tie the bag in a knot or fasten it with a strong thread.
- Pierce the bag with a fork. This is necessary so that no air accumulates and it doesn’t burst.
- Put the chicken on a baking tray and send it to the microwave. Bake the dish for 30 minutes at 800 W.
- 7 minutes before fully cooked, tear the package to brown the meat.
For more intense flavor and aroma it is recommended to season the dish with marinade. It can be made from ketchup, mustard, sour cream, various spices and vegetables.
How to bake a fillet
For this insanely delicious dish you need to prepare the following products:
- 400 grams of fillet;
- 50g butter;
- bunch of fresh parsley;
- 2 tbsp.л. soy sauce;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- ground black pepper.
Season the meat with salt and pepper and pour the soy sauce on it. Leave the fillets in this marinade for half an hour. Meanwhile, chop parsley greens and mix with melted butter.
Cut the fillet lengthwise (not all the way through). it should form a “book”. Chop the garlic in a garlic cutter. Then put garlic mush on one half and cover the other half with. Coat the top of the chicken with the parsley oil mixture.
Put meat on the microwave plate. We cover the fillets with the lid and send the dish to the mixer. Turn the power on high and cook for 10 minutes. That’s it. the meat is ready.
The breast is incredibly tender and succulent. By the way you can use any greens instead of parsley. dill, coriander, basil.
Cooking time: 14 minutes
|kcal 823.3 kcal||squirrels 87.1 г||fats 50.3 г||carbs 5.2 г|
|100 g dish|
|kcal187.1 kcal||proteins19.8 г||fats11.4 г||carbohydrates1.2 г|
Cooking time: 30 minutes
|kcal 2194.1 kcal||whites 267g||fats 86g||carbohydrates 70.6 г|
|kcal274.3 kcal||proteins33.4 г||fats10.8 г||carbohydrates8.8 г|
|kcal130.6 kcal||proteins15.9 г||fats5.1 г||carbohydrates4.2 г|
Preparing the marinade and the marinating process
Grilled chickens in the oven are cooked quickly. But before this, the meat should be marinated. In a bowl put grated garlic cloves, olive oil, tomato paste, various spices and seasonings. To make the chicken baked well, ruddy and beautiful, freshly squeezed lemon juice and liquid honey should be added to the above ingredients. After that all ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Coat the whole bird carcass (inside and outside) with the obtained homogeneous and flavored slurry.
Since it is intended to be spit-roasted, after marinating, the chicken is tied with thick strings. This is necessary, in order to prevent the legs and wings of the bird from hanging down during cooking. In this form, the chicken in spices is left aside for 35-50 minutes.
Cooking legs in a roasting bag
Baking bags and sleeves are not only suitable for ovens. In the microwave, they help speed up the cooking process and preserve the juiciness of food.
Chicken shanks in the microwave with young potatoes
- Chicken shank (4-6 pcs.).) Rinse, remove moisture with paper towels.
- Rub the chicken legs evenly on all sides with the adjika. Taste and season with salt.
- Wash and peel young potatoes (6-8 pcs.). Slice and dice meat on medium size.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic (2-3 cloves).
- Put cubes of potatoes into a bowl, add spices: paprika (3 g), minced garlic, oil (20 ml), salt and black pepper (to taste). Mix all the ingredients.
- Open the casserole bag. Put young potatoes with spices and shanks in it.
- Replace the potatoes, close the pouch with a clip and shake gently to mix the contents.
- Place the bag on a microwave dish, use a thin knife or fork to make a few notches in it.
Put package with legs in microwave, cook in microwave for a quarter hour at 800 watts.
Aromatic chicken thighs with potatoes and vegetables
- Rinse chicken thighs (2 or 3 pcs.), dry them.
- Peel the garlic (3 to 4 cloves), divide it into halves.
- Make several shallow incisions in the meat with a knife, putting a slice of garlic in each one.
- Rub chicken thighs on all sides with seasoning. Be careful not to let the garlic fall out of the drumstick while rubbing it.
- Prepare the vegetables. Wash and peel potatoes (4-5 pcs.).), carrots (1pc.), red pepper (1pc.). Dice them and place in a bowl, add vegetable oil (2 tbsp) and onion rings (1 head). Mix thoroughly.
- In a bag, put the vegetables and chicken legs. Seal with a clip. Using a fork or thin knife, make a few punctures in it.
- Carefully transfer the baking bag to a deep dish, place the legs in the microwave.
- Cook for 15-17 minutes at 800 Watt.
Chicken thighs in walnut sauce with pomegranate
- Rinse chicken thighs (2 or 3).), drain.
- Place in bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare the pecan sauce. Chop the peeled walnuts (500 g) in a blender. Pass garlic (3 to 4 cloves) through a garlic crusher. In a large glass bowl mix the garlic and walnuts, add the ground red pepper (1 tsp), saffron (1 tbsp), salt. Once again, mix thoroughly.
- Once it has become a homogeneous consistency, mix it with water (500 ml). Pour water in small portions. Your sauce will taste like liquid sour cream.
- For the final touch, add white wine vinegar (1 tbsp) and pepper to taste.
- Pour the pecan sauce into the plate with the legs. Add one handful of peeled pomegranate. Stir in.
- Let it “rest” for 2-3 hours.
- After the meat has marinated, transfer it to a baking bag, close with a clip.
- Place the package in a microwave-safe dish. Do not forget to make a small hole in the bag.
- Cook in the microwave for 13 minutes at 800 watts.
Original chicken shanks with onion and persimmon
- Rinse chicken shanks (5 to 6 pieces).), dry, then transfer to a bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Peel onions (1 medium head), finely chop with a knife.
- Remove persimmon skins with a knife, cut into cubes and mix with onions.
- Pass garlic (3 cloves) through a garlic masher. Gently rub it all over the surface of the shanks and place in a baking bag.
- Place on top of the onion and persimmon mixture.
- Close the bag with a clip and use a fork or thin knife to pierce it.
- Place in a microwave-safe dish. Cook for 12-15 minutes at 800 Watt.
A little tip: to emphasize the originality of the dish, you can serve it with a spicy tomato sauce. And the side dish cook potatoes in the microwave.