Hansa FCCX58208 instruction manual online. page 12
Instructions Hansa FCCX58208 for the device electric stove contains pages in Russian.
You can download a pdf file of this instruction: Download PDF
Before using the hob for the first time, remove the parts of the packaging,
empty the drawer, clean the oven cavity
Warm water with the addition of the liquid for
turn on the ventilation in the room or from-
chickpeas), remove dirt and thoroughly clean the-
The oven chamber needs to be cleaned exclusively
with lukewarm water and a little washing-up liquid in a small quantity
the amount of liquid to wash the dishes.
Mechanical Minute-Minute Timer doesn’t control the stove.
It’s just a buzzer,
reminder to perform the
Minute cooking activities. Diapa-
The time zones go from 0 to 60 minutes.
You need to use the timer range from 0
Up to 10 minutes, must first be rotated 90º
timer knob, and then set the selected-
operating mode.Mechanical Minute minder timer is designed to control the operation of
ovens. It can be programmed in the limit-
The program can be programmed from 0 to 120 minutes. After the set time has elapsed
time, the buzzer will turn on and the oven
Programming. turn the knob to the hour-
turn the knob to the left and set the desired time.
When the knob is set to the “0” position, the du-
If you do not intend to use the
You need to use a timer in the range of 0
up to 10 minutes, the first turn must be set at 90º Celsius
timer controller, and then set the selected-
Controlling the operation of the ceramic hob burners-
The correct cookware should have a properly fitted lid
The size and shape approximate-
The specific surface of the cooking zone to be used. For
Cookware of the “casserole” type is used, the specific-
The oval burner measures 170×265.
Do not use cookware with large or
convex bottom. Keep in mind that the dishes
must have a well-chosen lid.
It is recommended to use cookware with a thick
cast bottom. Contaminated surfaces on the cookware-
Selecting the power levelThe burners have different power levels and can be heated with different ways of heating the water-
shape. It can be adjusted by turning the
3 MAX. Fast heat up, fast heat up, fast heat down, fast heat up, fast heat up, fast heat down
It is allowed to turn on the burner by turning it
Knob in a clockwise direction strictly. Turning on in
could damage the appliance in the opposite direction, causing damage to the appliance
switch.Rice.6nThe “0 1 2 3” range of the knobs works for the grandmaster-
It is possible to regulate the heating element of the gas stove and to control it steplessly-
The internal switch is used to switch the amount of heat applied to the cookware.
(“caterpillar”), includes an external field. From this
The amount of heat supplied to the cookware can be steplessly adjusted from this point on
The heat from both heating fields (external and internal) will only turn off both heating fields when the oven is switched off
internal) because the internal switch-
The oven will only shut off both fields when the
Light indicatorWhen the temperature of the burner exceeds 50°C,
Following the steps mentioned above, you can get your new oven up and running in a few minutes and start creating culinary masterpieces.
In fact, there is nothing complicated about handling a gas stove. Despite the relative simplicity of their construction, these stoves are reliable, convenient and efficient when cooking. And the instantaneous ignition and high temperatures can even give gas stoves a distinct advantage over electric ones. So if you’ve got a gas stove in your household. Don’t get frustrated or nervous, no special skills are required.
духовой шкаф Hansa BOES68427. Инструкция по эксплуатации
As with any other appliance, before attempting to use the hob, it is advisable to read its manual and technical data sheet. This will immediately allow you to answer many questions and gain confidence.
To turn on the oven Greta, turn and press the knob, keeping it in this position for 15 seconds, then release. If necessary, after no earlier than 1 minute, repeat the procedure with the oven door open.
The buzzer sounds to indicate that the set time has elapsed.
- Press repeatedly the button. until the icon and three digits start flashing on the disc.
- Turn the TIMER knob towards ” ” and “-“. To set the minutes.
- Press the button again
- Press and hold the touch button. repeatedly until the AUTO indicator flashes and the buzzer sounds
- Select the value of the cooking time with the touch keys or
- Two beeps will sound, slowly
- Select cooking function and value
- At the end of the cooking time, the oven
The timer installed in the oven emits a characteristic sound when the cooking time is up. For convenience, manufacturers place the timer on the front of the oven, in the place where the adjustment knobs are placed. The mechanical time counter has a duration of approx. 3 hours.
Set minute minder timer
Regardless of the preset functions on the programmer, the minute minder timer can be set at any time. Its duration can be from one minute to 24 hours. In order to activate the timer, you must do the following:
- On the sensor, press the “Menu”.
- The “bell”.
- Using the keys “” и “-” set the desired amount of time.
- When the timer time comes to an end, “bell” will start flashing and the oven will emit a characteristic beep.
- To silence the timer, you must press the button “Menu”.
In some models of modern ovens to disable such “Alarm clock” Modern ovens can be turned off by pushing the plus or minus icons.
Important! If the sound does not disappear after pressing a button, after 6-7 minutes the signal will stop automatically.
Advantages of Hansa cooking ovens
Modern ovens “Hansa” They have many advantages, thanks to which they have gained popularity among consumers. Let’s look at them in more detail:
- Comfortable use. hooks for towels and a trapezoidal handle for opening the oven.
- Timer. sets the cooking time and informs about the end of cooking.
- Several cooking programs. from fast heating up to defrosting meat products.
- Catalytic cleaning. the presence of special panels coated with enamel. Thanks to this coating, fat that is deposited on the walls of the oven breaks down very quickly.
- Retractable panels. facilitates the cooking process and reduces the risk of burns.
- The system “Aqualitic”. allows you to quickly and effortlessly remove dirt from the inside of the oven. It’s enough to pour 500 ml of water into the tray and turn the oven on. Water will evaporate after time, and dirt can be removed with a sponge in a matter of minutes.
Thanks to the above advantages of electric ovens “Hansa”, Consumers are increasingly choosing to buy them.
A time counter in the oven lets you know when it is time to cook by making a characteristic sound. Manufacturers place the timer for convenience on the front of the oven, where the regulating knobs are located. Mechanical time counter for about 3 hours.
Quick instructions on how to use an electric oven:
- activate the device and set the required temperature mode;
- wait 15-20 minutes to allow the unit to warm up;
- Open the door of the oven and set the center of the dish;
- Close the oven and set the timer;
How to replace the Hansa oven timer
The timer is not provided on all Hansa ovens, however, if your oven is completed with the specified part. The process of cooking becomes much easier and more enjoyable. In this article, we will tell about how to understand that the oven timer is broken, as well as how to simply and quickly replace the oven timer Hansa.
For ovens Hansa there are electromechanical and electronic timers. The breakage of the electromechanical part is accompanied by a “frozen hand” or mechanical damage that may result from the impact of the part. In turn, breakdowns of electronic timers become obvious if the display does not show numbers, or when you press the buttons nothing happens. In some cases, the breakdown may manifest itself by the absence of an audible signal after a set time.
In order to replace the faulty part, you will need a new, working timer and a little time. First of all, make sure to disconnect the power to the stove (pull the plug out of the socket), this way you are sure to protect yourself from electrical injuries. Next, remove all the buttons and elements of the panel: this is necessary so that you can easily remove the panel itself and proceed directly to replace the timer. After removing the front panel, pay attention to the connection of the old timer, the wiring diagram is better to sketch or photograph. Make sure you remember how the device is connected and proceed to dismantle it: carefully disconnect the wires and remove the timer. Replace the old timer with the new one and connect the wires in the same way as before the intervention. Now all that’s left is to put the panel back in place and then install all the buttons back in.
In our online store “DetailEast”, you can buy a timer for Hansa oven at a fair price. Comfortable and fast delivery all over Russia!
Personalized advice. for different ovens
Of course, different models of ovens have their own peculiarities, and the setting is done according to them. To avoid mistakes, it’s best to follow the instructions that come with any appliance.
Next, we’ll tell you how to set the time with the most popular oven manufacturers:
- To set the clock on an Electrolux oven, unplug it for a few minutes. Then, after turning it on, the clock icon will appear on the display. Use ” ” and “. ” buttons to choose a time and wait until the figures stop flashing. Or you can set the Electrolux oven without turning it off, but simply by clicking on the icon with the time designation. But here many users get confused, switch to the timer and nothing comes out. That’s why it’s better to unplug the oven first, plug it in again, and then select the time.
- If you have Siemens or Ariston, then here you need to set not only the time, but also the day (the famous PM and AM). When the oven is plugged in, the display will show flashing numbers. Then use either the knob or the buttons to set the day. Now you can move on to the clock. Press the dial icon, set the hours, press the icon again to set the minutes. If you are confused as to whether you are selecting the hours or minutes, see which pairs of numbers are flashing now. Once you have chosen the time, don’t forget to touch the clock icon again and wait a few seconds.
- Setting the clock on a Bosch oven is also not difficult, if you know how. When the oven is turned on for the first time, zeros will flash on the display. Press the clock icon and use the ” ” and “. ” buttons to set the time. Wait a while, the numbers should stop flashing, and then you can start cooking.
To set the time on the Hansa oven will be obtained by again unplugging it from the mains. Zeros will appear on the display. The word AUTO will start flashing.
Next you need to press ” 1 ” and you will see the icon of a steaming pot. Now use ” 2 ” and ” 3 ” (arrows) to set the time. After a few seconds the “brain” of the oven will remember it.
If you want to reset the clock on the Hansa oven, you can also edit the time with the arrows.
It is possible to tune the Gefest oven by connecting it to the mains. Zeros and the word AUTO will appear on the display. Then press the arrows or MENU, AUTO will change to a pan with steam. And again use the arrows to select the current time.
We would like to remind you once again that modern ovens do not work without a preset time. This does not mean that the appliance is defective or out of order. All you need to do is to set the clock correctly and you know how to do it now.