Learning how to disassemble the cover from the blender. TOP of the best tips for the analysis and repair of Bosch blender
If the blender does not work, its repair is quite possible to carry out on its own. For example, an engine may break, a winding or fuse can burn out. Therefore, you need to understand how to disassemble the cover from the blender, as well as find and eliminate the malfunction. Instructions and useful tips can be found in this article.
Bosch blender repair begins with the lid removal, since it is under it that all the main details are located. Step.by.step instructions are this:
If the speed switch breaks
Removing the lid will be needed in some cases, for example, if the speed controller is faulty. Then you must first understand how to disassemble the blender chopper, and then act like this:
How to open hand blender
- Extract a fee. as a rule, it is green.
- Disconnect the wires from her.
- Turn on the soldering iron and fall out.
- Then “call” and make sure that all contacts are whole.
- If separate contacts are non.working, they can be repaired on your own or contact the service center.
Types of blender and their design
The English word “Blender” translates “mixer, mixer”. The blender occupies an intermediate place between the mixer and the kitchen combine. From the first he got the corolla for mixing, from the second. knives for grinding.
This kitchen unit is a fairly simple technique: engine plus nozzle. Two types are distinguished:
Long.shaped troost.shaped device turning into a nozzle. He may have several removable nozzles, but there is no bowl. Therefore, mixing, grinding and whipping can be carried out in any dishes convenient for you.
Its second name “manual”. This is due to the fact that he cannot work on his own without the help of your hands. It needs to be kept while working, which creates certain inconvenience.
Its plus is the ability to process a small number of products, for example, grinding berries for smoothies or making mashed potatoes for a child. However, this unit is most often not designed for prolonged use, which contributes to the rapid failure. Repair of a submersible blender is quite simple. There are in his building:
In contrast, the manual blender can work completely independently. He has a base. a case on which a glass or plastic bowl is attached (depending on the model).
In the bowl, the necessary nozzles are established by its own choice, which brings the stationary blender closer to the kitchen combine in functionality. Repair of a stationary blender is slightly more complicated due to the larger design and number of parts.
Free hands when using this type of blender is a huge plus with our lack of time. However, this kitchen assistant does not cope with a small number of ingredients. Often its power is greater, it can work for a longer time without respite, but takes up much more space than manual. It consists of:
- bowls with a lid;
- drive shaft;
- locking mechanism;
Elimination of small breakdowns
Next, you will learn how to repair a blender with your own hands and that this will only require initial information from the field of electrical engineering and electronics, some tools and desire.
Repair of a blender knives
It is unlikely to be able to sharpen a knife for a blender or chopper yourself if you do not have a special tool and proper experience. Especially if these are knives in the nozzle for cutting with cubes, but replacing a dull knife can be able to: everyone:
- check that the device is not included in the outlet;
- remove the bowl from a stationary blender;
- In some models, the knife is attached with the help of nuts, remove them using the wrench;
- With the help of fabric, grab the knife;
- Unscrew, given that the left thread.
Check the package of your blender, there may be a spare knife. Otherwise, buy a new one, focusing on your model.
A rare case when to remove the knife, you need to disassemble the bowl. The actions are the same, but it is worth replacing the seal at the same time.
And it’s not a repair case at all. this is not a collapsible bowl. Then you just need to throw it away and buy a new one, but here it is worth considering the price issue. Maybe it’s better to buy a new blender?
Cleaning is required
Any cleaning should begin with the device off the device:
- carefully remove the bowl from the main body;
- unscrew and remove the ring nut that is under the holder of the blades;
- Gently free the knife from the stuck object;
- check the integrity of the knife (most likely it must be replaced with new ones);
- Rinse all parts with warm water using a non.aggressive detergent;
- thoroughly dry and collect;
- Check the work.
Repair of the nozzle
Another common type of restoration work is the repair of the Philips Bleader nozzle. Most often, a nozzle with knives breaks, which is used to make minced meat and mashed potatoes. If the knife is worn out, it can be sharpened independently (if there is a skill) or just contact the master.
But it also happens that the problem is related to the shaft. Then you need to disassemble the Philips blender. the instructions of this process are presented above. Perhaps the shaft is loosened due to the constant exposure of the vibration, which is why the gap is formed, so the rotation is incorrect.
panasonic mixer grinder jar cupler changing
Repair in this case is quite complicated. it is easier to put a new shaft or completely purchase another device. But in order to prevent a breakdown and not to do the analysis of the blender too often, it is recommended to periodically pull the nut with which knives are attached.
It is clear how to disassemble the PHILIPS kitchen combine or blender. To do this, you will need ordinary tools. screwdrivers, knife and others. If there is a skill, you can diagnose a breakdown and eliminate it yourself. But if there is no confidence, you should contact the master.
Do.it.yourself repairs. schemes and videos
Blender is a multifunctional household appliances, which is in almost every kitchen. This is a convenient device that can replace several devices at once. With its help, crushed, mix, beat products. The design of the blends is simple, so they are quite reliable, but even the most reliable technique fails. Consider how to disassemble a submersible and stationary blender, find the cause of the breakdown and perform repairs with your own hands.
- Device and types of blender
- The principle of operation of the blender
- Design and basic malfunctions
- How to disassemble a submersible blender
- How to fix the device
Device and types of blender
All blends can be divided into two types. stationary (table) and submersible (manual). They differ in design and operation, can have various nozzles and additional functions. To repair a stationary or submersible blender, you need to understand the features of its device.
Blender motor rubber replacement. panasonic
Manual models are electrical appliances on a long handle with a cutting nozzle. They are lowered into a bowl with products that need to be chopped and mixed, pressed on the start button and hold until the procedure is over.
The unconditional advantages of submersible models include compactness. The devices are easy to disassemble for cleaning, plus you need at least space for storing them. Blenders with a large number of nozzles are universal and perform many operations to prepare products.
There is only one disadvantage of submersible structures, but a significant. During cooking, the device has to be held in the hand, while pressing on the start button. If you have to do this within 1-2 minutes, the hand gets tired, occurs. This device is not suitable for frequent use, t.to. poorly copes with mixing large portions of products.
Preparation of soup-puree with manual blender
Stationary models in appearance resemble kitchen combines and often perform many functions. They are bowls with rotating knives fixed in the lower part. Such a device is installed on the table, you do not have to hold it with your hands while working. He is able to grind a large portion of products at a time, copes with mixing cocktails, liquid dough.
Disadvantages of desktop models also have. The hostess has to allocate quite a lot of space for storage and installation. In addition, some stationary bleeders poorly grind vegetables: they are either grinded into crumbs or remain large pieces. The pluses of desktop structures should be attributed to the fact that they are sometimes easier to disassemble and repair with your own hands than submersible.
The principle of operation of the blender
Although the principles of the work of submersible and stationary blends are similar, there are still differences due to various design of the devices. In all models, foods are crushed with knives, but in desktop instruments of the bowl also perform an auxiliary function.
A stationary knife located at the bottom of the bowl rotates and cuts products. With an increase in revolutions, the crushed mass is mixed, rises up. The walls of the bowl expand up, so small pieces slide down the walls, and large slices fall into the center. to the knives. It turns out that the cross.cutting is pulled down pieces of food and throws the already crushed mass to the walls of the bowl.
Often the blender is considered broken if he does not cope with the task of grinding. But it happens that the problem is not in breakdowns, but in the low power of the electric motor. Sometimes it is enough to add a little liquid to the bowl to facilitate the operation of the knives.
If the model is powerful, then such deviations in work can really indicate malfunctions, for example, a blunt knife, a breakdown of the speed switch, etc.P. In some cases, the cause of poor work may be problems with the bowl.
In submersible structures, collector.type electric motors and fuses that turn off the device during overload are usually installed. Frequent breakdown. burning the current.consuming parts, therefore, when malfunctions appear, first of all, “calls” the contacts, rotating the shaft manually.
When using manual devices, you need to be careful: they are not suitable for kneading the dough and other thick consistency products. The engine may not withstand the load. Repair will cost expensive. However, there is good news: often female hands get tired of holding the equipment before the engine manages to overheat.
Many models are equipped with speed switches. This is a very convenient function that expands the possibilities of the hostess. But if the engine does not cope, then the operating device can break out of the hands, which causes mechanical breakdown.
Design and basic malfunctions
In submersible models, the power cable often fails. This is the reverse side of the main advantage of such devices. mobility. A manual blender is often turned on, turn off, transferred from place to place, which leads to the excesses of the cord, in t.h. Critical.
Unstable operation of the mains. also risk factor. With voltage jumps, engines often burn, printed circuit boards are destroyed. Often you need to replace the knife, repair of the nozzle, and the speed regulator. In desktop instruments, liquid can led into the pitch drive, break the mechanism of clicking the bowl.
Consider how to check the performance of individual design nodes:
- If the blender does not turn on, first of all check the presence of current in an electric outlet. Before disassembling the repair device, you need to make sure that there are no problems with the power. The outlet is checked using a tester or by connecting another electrical appliance to it, which has a precisely operational cord.
- If there is a current, but the blender does not turn on, check the power cable and the fuse. Repair in this case is reduced to the replacement of faulty parts with new.
- Due to overloads, the electric motor may burn out. In addition to problems with working capacity, such a breakdown gives himself out the smell of Gary. Sometimes the device can be repaired by replacing the brushes on your own, but more often you have to give a blender for repairs to the service center or buy a new.
- When blocking the printed circuit board, a short circuit occurs. It is necessary to disassemble the equipment, inspect the fee, test and, if necessary, solder the faulty elements.
- If the gasket leaks, then it must be replaced with a new one, t.to. The liquid can get to the electric motor and cause a more serious repair.
Repair of the speed regulator
The breakdown of the speed regulator in a submersible blender is one of the most common. If so, then the blender is necessarily threatened with disassembly. It is possible to fully check the performance of this unit only in the workshop, where there is the necessary equipment. If you have the necessary knowledge in an electrician, then you can independently “call” this detail. You can determine if the problem is. The regulator is evaporated from the blender and it is checked in all positions. For normal operation, in each position the contacts of the regulator are normally closed.
But before disassembling a household device, it is worth listening to whether the speed of rotation of the knife is changing when switching speeds. [Ads-Mob-3] [Ads-PC-3]
It should be remembered that in most models, the blender cannot be turned on if the bowl is not connected to it. This option is classic, because since the invention of the blender, its creator emphasized that the equipment would not turn on if the bowl is not installed.
The blender stopped and the knife does not spin
You decided to grind the minced meat, but the blender simply does not turn on! Do not panic immediately! This nuisance can be solved even easier than if the device worked, but did everything badly.
First, click on the button and we will listen. There is a quiet buzz? So the engine works, but it does not work to scroll the knife. Disconnect the bowl and fingers or a small screwdriver squeeze the button blocking the inclusion of the blender. If everything begins to work, then the defect is defined.
If the device does not start when the lock is turned off, then the case is in the engine, more precisely in its windings. One or two of them burned. In this case, it is necessary to replace the engine. If you manage to buy it at an affordable price, then you are lucky. But most often, its cost is comparable to the cost of a new non.expensive apparatus, therefore it is not economically justified to repair such a blender. It’s easier to buy a new one! [Ads-PC-4] [Ads-Mob-5]
If you do not hear the engine operation with a button pressed, to repair the supply circuit, you need to explore the power supply circuit:
- First, make sure that the electric outlet is in good. To do this, take any household device that exactly works, and include it in the verified outlet. If he earned, then the outlet is serviceable, and you should continue the check.
- The second stage of the check is an electric cord. Practice shows that it often grinds, or is broken down from the inside. We disassemble the blender body. In modern household devices, manufacturers are very fond of using special screws, so you need to stock up on various heads and nozzles before disassembly. It will not be possible to get by a cross.shaped and flat screwdriver. The cord inside the blender is attached to a special block using screws or soldering. Using a voltmeter, check the cord for integrity. His resistance should be almost zero. If there is no voltmeter, but take a new cord, put in place the old one and include in the network. This will determine the breakdown.
- If your blender chain has a fuse, then it must also undergo a check. Take it out of the nest. If he failed, then the thread inside the case will be torn. Repair the fuse, making a “bug” is not worth it. Typically, such details in the store are a penny, and a homemade can lead to a fire. On the fuse case there will be all its technical parameters, write them down, and better take the part itself with you to the store. The seller will help you choose a similar. By the way, the contacts of the fuse nest is a very convenient place to check the presence of voltage on the network.
- You put a working fuse, and when you include a blender on the network, it immediately burned out again! This suggests that there is a short circuit inside the blender. Problem either in the engine or in the control unit. We connect separate blocks to the electric network and observe the result. Here it is worth putting a “bug”, because a large current can pass through it. Connect the ammeter and check the voltage. In this case, everything is worth it quickly so that an automatic protection machine from overload does not work in your house. We substitute the indicated value into the power calculation formula and evaluate this value. If it significantly exceeds the face value, then the source of problems was found.
- If after all these actions you understand that everything is in order with food, you need to inspect printed circuit boards. Capacitors often fail. Visually, this can be determined by their bloating. If the resistor burns out, then it becomes black. The connecting paths on the board should not have breaks and exfoliation. If you find something similar, then the device does not work through the fault of the electronic unit. If the engine had a short circuit, then the block can hardly be repaired. It must be replaced with a new.
Here is the order of work that must be carried out if you yourself decide to fix the blender. If the device has failed within the warranty period, then the service center should repair it for free. It is better not to disassemble the expensive blender models and try to fix it yourself, but you need to contact a specialized workshop. To date
Site editor.in.chief. I understand the topic of equipment, 10 years of experience in large retail chains. The team of the Technician team is written on the team and expert materials. There are many third.party authors on the site, but I am responsible for the reliability of information in the collections.
How to disassemble a blender
An indispensable assistant in the kitchen. blender. according to the outcome of his life, can suddenly fail and stop working. Do not rush to immediately disassemble the device to understand what happened to it, first decide on the cause. The first reason due to which the equipment is out of order is a non-working socket. To check its performance, it is enough to enable another electrical device. The second reason is a burning out cable. It is tested by a multimeter for resistance or set a new. It is more difficult if the plateau or one of its elements burned out in the blender, the most critical reason is that the electric motor burned down. To determine this, you have to open the blender. This is not so simple, especially when it comes to the manual model. In the article, we consider how to correctly disassemble the blender.
There are various blender designs that differ from each other in the method of attaching the case. There are unusual buildings and connective. The first, for example, includes Braun brands, the second “Bosch”.
Dismantling the brand of Brown brand
All parts of the blender body of this brand are interconnected by an adhesive composition, which additionally ensures the tightness of the joints. This is an important point that guarantees the moisture resistance of the device. You can even work with it with wet hands, not afraid that water will get inside, which will close the electrical contacts.
- Remove the grinder.
- On his part, go through the junction between the part of the case in which the electric motor is located, and the part of the case, inside which the motor connection with the grinder is placed.
- Work carefully, moving gradually along the junction around the entire perimeter of the device. In the places where the buttons are installed, with which the grinder itself is fixed, drown the buttons into the device’s body with the end of the screwdriver, cutting the joint of the connection.
- Disconnect the lower part from the knives from the main part of the blender body.
If the motor burned, then it will feel right away. He has a specific burnt smell. If there is no smell, but it will be necessary to remove the plateau that is located in the upper part of the device. This is not so easy to do. First of all, you need to remove the lid of the speed control located on the upper end of the blender. It is fixed on two plastic latches that break if the lid is strongly pulled. Therefore, it must be removed carefully, putting it in the position “2” or “3”, unwinding from side to side and pulling it over.
Under the lid is a special device on which the plateau holds. Fastening. latches. Therefore, the screwdriver must be pressed on latches and disconnected the plateau from the fastener. It holds inside the case on the same latches that must be squeezed out.
Dismantling of the manual blender “Bosch”
It is necessary to start disassembling the blender of this brand by removing the layer of the rotation speed regulator of the mixer. It is located on the back of the device, and installed on two latches, as in the case of the brand of Brown Blender. Therefore, it is necessary to remove it in the same way as placing it on the position “2” or “3”, gradually promoting and pulling on itself.
Under the lid are two self.tapping screws with cross.shaped slots on hats. They must be twisted with a screwdriver. Now an important point on which the integrity of the design of the blender body depends. The latter consists of two parts interconnected in the method of slots along the body. These two parts must be disconnected from each other. This will require a screwdriver or knife. The tip of the tool is inserted into the gap between the parts of the blender and turns, thereby disconnecting them, from each other.
At the same time, a click will be heard, which says that parts are moving away from each other. This is not the sound of broken plastic, it is the sound of disconnecting latches. Separation is carried out on both sides along the body of the device. Structurally, BOSCH blender is a semi.divided. Its lower part is cast, therefore, when opening the body, take care so that there is no fracture of the cast. Now you need to get a plateau and a motor out of a blender.
Dismantling the Philips blender
Philips blends is a slightly different body design, which also belongs to the category of stiff. How to make it out:
- From the back where the speed controller is located, remove the decorative cover. It is attached to the rear end of the device with bilateral tape. Therefore, it must be placed with a screwdriver or knife and disconnected.
- Next is another cover fixed by two self.tapping screws. They can be removed with a screwdriver. Pay attention to the hats of fasteners, they have a special shape. But with the help of a conventional screwdriver you can unscrew them.
- Under the lid is the plastic gear of the regulator. She is removed with her hands.
- Now the disassembly process goes to the opposite side of the household appliance. There is a lid, which is intended to protect the internal mechanism of the blender from garbage, dirt and water. It is fixed on the device with two buttons-skeletons. They need to be pressed with a screwdriver, and bend down with a knife. After which the cover is easily removed.
- Under it is another cover, which is attached to the blender body with an adhesive composition. It is shaped and closes the shaft of the electric motor and the engine itself. With a knife, you need to remove the glue and pull out the lid.
- Now the electric motor itself is pulled out with the control board, which must be checked for performance using the multimeter.
Bleader of the Polaris and Redmond model is understanding the same. The only difference is four self.tapping screws from the back from the cross.shaped hats that hold the plateau inside the device, the first and three of the second.
Dismantling of Scarlett blender
Dismantling the blender of this brand is similar to the previous process, but there are some changes:
How to Repair Hand Blender Machine at home.
- It is necessary to remove the back cover with pliers, with which the rotation speed of the device rotation is adjusted. The lid is stretched up.
- There are four self.tapping screws under it, which must be unscrewed.
- Now the disassembly process goes to the opposite side. Here, a plastic coupling is located on the electric motor shaft, which performs the functions of a protective device so that dirt and moisture do not get inside. The coupling is removed with your hands, it just needs to be pulled out.
- The front part of the Scarlett blender body is attached to the main part of the squeezed metal nozzle. There are no additional fasteners here, even glue. Therefore, this part just needs to be pulled over to yourself, slightly turning it from side to side.
- Then a metal nozzle is removed, it is also the decorative part of the body of the device.
- Now the main case must be disassembled along the two parts. To do this, you can use a knife or screwdriver with a thin sting. The blade is inserted into a slot, and two halves are moved apart by turning the tool handle, inside of which there is an electric motor and control plateau. The latter is fixed on two latches.
Types of blender designs
Before starting work, you need to understand the principles of its organization. over, in models of different types of work, the method is slightly different. Two types of blends are distinguished:
This device, as a rule, has a lightweight design consisting of an engine, spindle and control unit. All elements are located under each other, forming a small baton. A variety of nozzles are attached directly to the control system, which can be replaced if necessary.
The convenience of repairing such a model lies in a small number of structural elements and the ability to replace each of them.
Similar devices have much more power than their mobile counterparts, but at the same time, repairing them is an order of magnitude more difficult. Firstly, they have a complex design consisting of:
Secondly, all the details of the design of the stationary model are interconnected, so they are difficult to replace.
Breakdown associated with electricity
If a spare part participating in an electric circuit has come out of the system, a complete disassembly of the device is needed. The reasons can be varied. The most common problems that arise with the speed regulator and the complete stop of the device. Blender engine repair is better to entrust professionals.
Speed regulator problem
Problems that arose with speed regulation require a professional approach. To correct such a malfunction at home, you need to have certain knowledge in the field of physics and have a specialized tool. For lack of the latter, it is recommended to take the blender to the service center. Vitek blender repairs are carried out in the same order. With independent work, the following steps should be followed:
- Disassemble the blender body.
- Free access to the switch, removing the details that interfere with the repair.
- Drop the speed regulator.
- Check the regulator in all possible positions.
Important! If the rotator of the instrument revolutions works correctly, then the contacts of all speeds are strengthened in accordance with the requirements.
If the blender stopped
A full stop of the device can provoke a fairly large list of reasons. For each of them there is a way to eliminate the malfunction. The extracted motor and electrical circuit are subject to careful inspection for visible damage. Next, you should call the key contacts of the device. First of all, check the fuse, resistor, diodes. After the rectifier capacitor and the simistor. If the electric circuit is in working condition, the next step is examined by the motor.
There is a buzzing when turned on, but the action does not occur. possible breakdowns
There are situations when the device ceases to function, but at the same time makes characteristic buzzing sounds. The reason for this phenomenon is usually jamming of the cutting parts. To eliminate the breakdown, you need to separate the bowl and carefully squeeze the button of the turning on the inclusion. To do this, you can use flat pointed items. If the work of the blender has recovered, then the reason was established correctly. Blender’s repair of Vitek is carried out according to the same principle.
Let’s talk about how the product works. The knife rotates quickly in the bowl where the crushed products are laid. A specific blade causes a movement along a closed trajectory in the contents. The knife is located at the bottom. When an electric motor through the output shaft and a spindle pass the torque of the blade, the latter’s speeds quickly increase. Due to the speed (thousands of revolutions every minute), the effect of the movement of the crushed mass is obtained. Blender’s envelope knife resembles a propeller. Crosses pulling fruits, vegetables on top of itself, throws crushed pieces to the sides.
Then the profile of the bowl enters the rights, twisting the movement of the food mass. The walls are expanding up, so under the pressure of a stream leaving the knife, messing starts to crawl up. In the center, pieces of food fall down down. The redesigned mass reaches the lid, collapses again onto the knives. The described process proceeds with an unprocessed view of the speed.
The considered cycle occurs ideally, in strong blends. Cheap domestic models are not enough to turn a closed movement. The knife cuts the void. Therefore, wanting to grind cabbage, the cook is forced to add water. A step releases the laws of hydrodynamics that enter into rights, the work of knives is facilitated. Therefore, the first! Before fixing the blender (which may not have broken):
- If the low.power blender does not want to grind the mass, the fact does not indicate 100% of the presence of a malfunction. Try adding water, milk, juice, repeat the process.
- A simple fact means: the knife turned off the blender, the speed switch was broken, the engine lacks the necessary power. Masters say: the problem affects the bowl. precisely, lies in the rotating connection of the knife.
In our case, it is recommended to start checking the speed. Just the regulatory provisions up to a dozen, you need to go fixed places alternately, evaluating the hearing, the knife of the blender moves faster or slower.
Replacing a blender knife
As for the blender knife, it is unlikely to be able to sharpen the blade of the house manually. Buy a new one, 3 options for the development of events are waiting here:
- Firstly, the knife is sold by a separate spare part. In this case, remove the old. The old towel will help, clean. Grow a knife of the blender with a rag, unscrew from the spindle. Please note: the thread is left, so you need to twist the other way than traditionally accepted. It happens that the knife is planted by means of several nuts. The wrench, pliers will help to remove the accessory from the blender. The bowl is dismantled from the output shaft, the fork left the outlet. The rotating knife of the blender easily mutters his fingers, it will be problematic to assemble back to doctors. It happens that the knife is sold with the oil seal, change both parts.
- It happens, to dismantle a knife, it is necessary to disassemble a blender bowl. A case that is rare. Replacement occurs described by the method, work hard to update the oil seal covering the spindle.
- Finally discovered, the bowl of non.vegetable. See what to do. Such blends will have to change the bowl together with a knife and an omentum.
Elimination of the malfunctions of the “filling” is a much more complex process than a simple replacement of knives. In order to carry out repair work, you will have to disassemble the system, and here it all depends on the type of blender.
It is not difficult to disassemble the submersible model. it is enough to determine where the latches are and, clicking on them, disassemble the case.
To make out a stationary model, you need to arm yourself: a cross and flat screwdriver, pliers, tweezers. Gradually disassemble the structure, getting to the element you need.
The failure of the speed regulator
Only a large expert in electronics and radio engineering can fix the speed regulator at home. In the absence of such knowledge, it is not recommended to carry out repairs yourself. you risk damaging the system even more.
However, before giving the device to the master or to the service center, make sure that the problem is in the regulator. Set the blender to the minimum mode and, gradually increasing speed, listen to whether the sound is changing. If not, you can’t do without the help of a specialist.
There is a buzz, but the knife does not spin
We have already said that the blade may stop rotating with a filled blender, but what to do if the bowl is empty and the device still does not work?
To get started, click on the inclusion. At the same time, you will have to remove the bowl (if necessary) and carefully press the button located under the blades. If everything has been in motion, then the problem is solved.
If this did not help, the breakdown is much more serious. Most likely, the motor winding was out of order. In this case, you either contact the service center with a request to replace or fix the device, or buy a new blender, since the repair of the old will cost many times more expensive.
The device “does not show signs of life”
So, you turned on the device on the network, pressed the power button and. nothing happened. No, your blender has not died, it can still be fixed and now we will do it.
First, check if the outlet works and whether the wire has broken. It is not difficult to check the suitability of the outlet. just connect another device into it and turn it on. If the problem is not in the outlet, we proceed to the inspection of the wire. Disconnect power and disable the case. Follow the cable: it reaches for the power block, to which it is screwed or soldered. A special screwdriver with an indicator or any other tracking device, check if there is a voltage at the place of their connection. If it is not, you will need to replace the wire with a new.
If there is a voltage in the place of contact, it is necessary to check the integrity of the fuse, also measuring the voltage at its ends. If it is not, the fuse will have to be replaced, and then check the system performance. The fact is that the fuse can instantly burn out, then it is necessary to give the device to the workshop.
There is no fuse or he is in working condition, but the motor is still silent? Check the fee: there is bloating and interruptions on it? These damage indicate that the blender is burned out and restored is not subject to.
For any questions, you can contact the consultants of the store “Spare parts for everyone”. they will tell you how to carry out repairs, which part to choose and how to place an order.
Elimination of mechanical damage to the blender
If you treat the device inadvertently, sooner or later you can face mechanical problems. Fortunately, they can also be eliminated on their own.
This problem is characteristic only by stationary blends. the liquid seeps into the gap between the body and the cup itself. If the first signs are detected, you can not hesitate: disassemble the bowl, remove the nozzle, corolla and spindle. After all these manipulations, a gasket will appear in front of you, which you need to replace with a new.
Damage to the mechanism of the latches
But this problem is rather characteristic of manual models. If you often and inaccurately change the nozzles, you may face the fact that one day the nozzle simply will not be fixed on the basis. Such a product is not subject to repair, so get ready to buy if not a blender, then at least new nozzles.
Problems with the work of the gearbox
Too frequent and prolonged use of the device often leads to the failure of the gearbox. With long work, it overheats and its seat melts.
Disassemble and study the system. If all the mechanisms are in working condition and just left the grooves, just return them to your place. If the gear is broken, you need to buy an element and put in place of the old.
Damage of the case, bowls, legs of the blender
If there are cracks, dents or any other damage on structural elements, the system is not subject to repair. We recommend that you replace the blender with a new one in the near future, as it is unsafe to use the old.
Be careful when working with a blender so as not to harm yourself and not damage the fragile design of the device.
How to replace the door of a gas stove yourself
Specialists “All Spare parts” offer detailed instructions for choosing a refrigerator for home.