How to make out a fire cleaner Xiaomi Dreame
We all know how much the technique has been wiser now. This time a smart vacuum cleaner Xiaomi fell into our hands. We offer to see how many “knowledge” about cleaning lurks behind its lid. Let’s start with a general view, and then carefully analyze the device. Let’s start with the opening of the cover and the seizure of the first details. Namely a trash tray. We turn the vacuum cleaner and begin to twist the first bolts of the protective cover. Unscrew? You can remove the battery with the brush. The main thing is to do everything neatly and not damage the fasteners. It will be extremely difficult to purchase new ones if it is possible at all. We take out the case and the brush itself. At the same time, let’s remember and look at the battery closer. Type of vacuum cleaner without basic elements. We continue. And we also ran a little forward and forgot to show how the side brushes were removed. Nothing complicated. Everything is done a few steps. Now it’s time to remove the wheels. Each wheel is a small block. Of course with a set of electronics from the motor and sensors.View without protective covers and elements. The process of removing the last element that helps to move to the vacuum cleaner. Remove the unit for installing the cleansing element. We observe the motor of small dimensions and sensors again. The current condition of the vacuum cleaner without basic elements. And with an open lid. Photos of board elements and main sensors. Photos from the inside on the board we see high.Quality rations and processor. Under the protection of plastic.Remove the latest plastic elements.
Discussion Xiaomi Dreame F9-Dream F9 Robot Vacuum-Mop F9, Robot Vacuum-Mop RVS5-WH0 Discussion Xiaomi Mi 1c “| Buying “| Appendix “| Choosing and comparing vacuum cleaners “| Xiaomi Club “
- V-SLAM 2 robot vertebrae.0
- Ultraton design 8 cm
- Super powerful absorption force 2500 Pa
- Visual navigation Pioneer 2.0
- Opening hours up to 150 min.
- Dynamic construction of cards
- Capture 30,000 points per second
- Visual navigation 2.0
- Removing cards
- Improved ability to study and research
- Cleaning selected zones Setting the “virtual wall” through the application
Mi Handheld Vacuum 1C. Filter set disassembly
- Removing dust and allergens of all types
- Microfiber flexible roller brush 0.1 mm
- Two.Level dust container and filtering system
- A large container for dust with a volume of 600 ml
- Automatic return to the charger at a low battery charge and the continuation of the cleaning at the point of the last stop
- 14 sensors to adapt to complex settings
- Route planning during carpet cleaning
- Obstacle detection due to 8 infrared sensors
- Sudden falling sensors
- Building “smart” dynamic maps for calculating the route at speed 50 times/s
- 5 new improved functions of building maps
- Effective route planning and an individual cleaning approach
- Remaking cards and cleaning certain zones
- Building routes according to the layout of the premises
- Full water tank for cleaning the whole house
- Wet cleaning 90 min.
- Water pressure control, reliable leakage protection
- A wide 317 mm sponge allows you to cover a wide area for cleaning
- 3 water supply levels for different cleaning scenarios
- Removing 99.9% of bacteria
Robo-poll with a moist cleaning function:
Product name: Dreame F9, RVS5-WH0 Robot (EU Global with a Eurovilka-See the device spoiler) Dimensions: 350 x 350 x 80 mmbess Connection: Wi-Fi IEEE 802,11B/G/N 2.4 GGCNOMAN 14.4 Nonominal power: 40 Battery’s invitation: 14.4 in 5200 mAh (nominal capacitance) Net weight: 3 kglitter: Japanese high.Speed NIDECTO operating engine: up to 150 minutes of charge: up to 180 Minisil of absorption: 2500 PA (Pascal) Summary of the container for Dust: 600 ml, HEPA filter, you can wash the container for wet cleaning: 200 ml, MOSE MOTING POWERS: up to 20 mm dies of obstacles: Mechanical bumper, IR-Summers of approximation and difference altitude of orientation: Camera, IR search engine Search for the base, odometer, gyroscope. An optical sensor from below, the leader is absent.Tier: building a map on cameras:Zones / Rooms / Walls through the Mihome Personal Property application: up to 120 (240) M2shum of the device: 54-64 dB
I repaired the robot. Vacuum cleaner!
I have in my home use the Dreame F9 robot vertebrae, from the well-known sectarian brand Xiaomi, has been using equipment for more than a year and everything suits me in it. But last week I noticed that after wet cleaning, the water tank remained full. I check again and accurately, the robot is moving away from its direct duties and refuses to wash the floor! On the face of the uprising of cars, not otherwise! I decided to check the operability of the pump of the pump that is in the tank, connected two finger batteries sequentially and filed voltage to the contacts of the tank, the motor joyfully buzzed, but the liquid was in no hurry to appear from the nozzles. Then I leaked the old water, poured a new one and slightly with the help of the tap increased the pressure in the tank. Nothing happened, the nozzles turned out to be clean, the valve valve too. Since the tank is not pushed, I have already made an order on the aliexpress spare parts entirely. But I decided to take a chance and poured a liquid for cleaning the pipes into the tank. I chatted, washed, launched a motor several times using a device from batteries and wires and a veil, the motor began to pump water. Now, after the check, I was convinced that everything works, and that the mole in 40 could save 1,500 on new spare parts!
A detailed description of how to clean the Hiaomi robot vertebrae correctly stages, nuances, consumables
Any vacuum cleaner requires periodic cleaning to release the container from accumulated garbage, to replace water in the tank.
The same applies to robots-percussions. Along with this, consumables are changed (brushes, sponge).
How often it is necessary to clean? And how is it produced correctly? What nuances should pay attention to based on the functionality of the robot permollis?
Why regular cleaning must be carried out
In addition to the need to release the container for collecting garbage, service is carried out for:
- Replacement of consumables. And these are filters, brushes, sponges for wet cleaning. All of them have a certain operational resource. The frequency of replacement is necessarily indicated in the technical instructions with which the device is supplied.
- Sensors cleaning. The robot vacuum cleaner in space uses a set of optical, laser, ultrasound sensors. And over time they are necessarily polluted, since the device works with garbage, dust. And if you do not clean the sensors in a timely manner, then the robot will begin to face obstacles, the function of the interactive map and virtual walls will cease to work normally. There is also a risk of overturning or falling from a high threshold, steps. This can completely lead to an inexpensive breakdown or damage to the robot.
- Cleaning brushes. Over time, garbage is wound on them, which is not removed due to the air flow. Therefore, there is also a tool for cutting wound pile, hair with Xiaomi robots. If this is not done, then the quality of cleaning will significantly deteriorate, and there is also a risk of damage to rotating bearings. Subsequent repairs will cost much more than buying new brushes.
How to clean
Conditionally, service can be divided into the following stages:
- Cleaning the container. That is, its release from accumulated garbage.
- Cleaning the filter. Performed as necessary.
- Cleaning brushes. We are talking about cutting wound pile, hair. Often, also “clarified” adhesive garbage (for example, a wrapper with glue residues) to the brushes).
- Cleaning the axes and the wheels themselves.
- Cleaning of the nozzle, a container for liquid (in models that support the function of “wet cleaning”).
- Cleaning sensors.
Cleaning the container
It is performed as necessary or in positioning the built.In sensor. The algorithm of actions is as follows:
- Open the top cover.
- Shift the grooves that hold the container. Be sure to do this at the same time to avoid skewing of the capacity.
- Extract the container itself, pulling it up.
- Back up the side removable latch. It is necessary to do this over the container for garbage, since part of the dust will certainly fall out.
- Immediately behind the latch there is a sponge filter. It needs to be gently extracted and shake off from dust.
- Shoot the container. To do this, you also need to use a special brush (in most robots-percleshots it comes with the kit).
- Install the filter in place, align it. It is necessary to ensure that there are no cracks between the groove of the hole and the container itself.
- Install the container back in the robot vacuum cleaner “to click”.
- Close the lid.
Cleaning the filter
This procedure, as a rule, is performed with each release of the container from dust. The filter is simply shaken out, after. Installed in place. About 1. 2 times a month is washed (if it is provided for by the manufacturer, it is necessary to clarify in the instructions).
This is done only with the help of water, without the use of detergents, washing powder or soap (because of them the pores of the spongy filter are clogged, its effectiveness and operational resource are reduced).
In robots, 2 types of brushes are used to clean the cleaning:
- Lateral (also sometimes called “radiation”). Service as necessary.
- Turbo-found (or “main”). Located below, rotates during operation. It is on it that the pile, hair is most often wound.
To clean brushes, it is recommended to use a special tool-bag (comes in the kit). With it, you can easily cut off wound garbage. As the brushes are worn out. They are replaced. As a rule, this is done every 6. 12 months.
Turbo-plates are served in a similar way. But there are several nuances:
- For more convenient work, they can be extracted. To do this, turn off the vacuum cleaner, turn it over, move the protective cover behind which the brush is hidden. Push the latch and pull the brush to the side. Next, gently extract the bearing (located in most models on one side).
- The bearing is cleaned using a complete brush. It is not required to lubricate it, since it goes in a sealed housing that prevents dust and garbage. With its wear, a new turbo engine is simply installed (supplied with a bearing).
Axes cleaning, wheels
Wheels in robots-blankets are attached to the rotating axis. And her hair, pile are also periodically wound on it, dust is stuffed.
Cleaning the chassis of a smart vacuum cleaner
The chassis of the electronic assistant over time is polluted even in a clean apartment, which can lead not only to slow work and the emergence of problems, but also to the complete failure of the device.
Care for the side wheels does not represent any difficulties. It is enough to examine them for wiped hair, thread, wool and remove the existing garbage. You also need to wipe the tread with a slightly damp cloth. If hair and wool are wound on the axis, disassembly will be required.
How to clean a robot vacuum cleaner
Smart robotics need care, like any other. The actions to maintain the device support its elements in working condition and extend the service life. Cleaning the robot-blanket does not require special skills, each user can carry out it. This will take a little time and special.Use. Consider how to clean the components of the devices, how often this should be done.
Как разобрать Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner инструкция How to disassemble vacuum Cleaner
Drive and filters of the Robot Poll
Almost all electronic assistants are equipped with cyclone garbage collectors. They are represented by plastic containers that are equipped with special filtering elements (foam, fine cleaning, hePA) depending on the configuration. Owners need to know how to clean the filters in the robot-blade so that they perform their functions and purify the air of dust and allergens.
The container and its components must be cleaned of small particles and accumulated garbage as they fill up. The regularity of the procedure affects the absorption force of the device.
- Get a container. Depending on the model, it is located in the rear of the case or under the lid on the upper plane.
- Shake the contents of the container into the garbage bucket.
- Extract the HEPA filter, clean it with a brush that is included.
- Rinse a container, mesh and foam filter under a stream of water.
Important! If the garbage collection is equipped with a fixed engine, it is prohibited to wash it. Wipe the container with a damp cloth.
Frequent question of buyers-is it possible to wash a filter from a robot permollis. It is permissible to rinse the mesh and foam filter under water, it is necessary to change Hepa every three to six months. His period of envy of the frequency of the garbage. Some modern devices are equipped with fully detergents filtering accessories.
Side brushes rotate during cleaning and wrap hair and hair on themselves. To clean them, you will need to unscrew them from the body with a cross screwdriver. On modern devices, the panicles are attached according to the principle of latch, they are easy to remove, pulling up. Gently cut the hair from the brushes, wipe the places of their installation from dust and install it back. Manipulate as necessary, about once a week.
Central electrical brush
The turbo engine is located at a suction nozzle, so it collects a large amount of hair and wool. It will have to be released from clogging after each working cycle.
- Jamming the mounting unit of the mechanism, extract the central brush.
- Clean it from the hair with a special comb or cutter.
- Remove and clean the bearings on the sides.
Important! To free the element from pollution, without taking it out of the block, is prohibited. This can lead to the release of their construction of the entire mechanism.
Cleaning the wheel of a robot vacuum cleaner
For the uninterrupted operation of the device, it is important to know how to clean the front wheel of a robot-blanket and side leaders. Care for them is carried out as contaminated. A rotary video for cleansing of dust is extracted from the body. To do this, with effort, you need to press on its axis. Upon completion of the procedure, the wheel is installed back in the same way. To cleanse the side wheels, turn the device upside down, then press on them and remove all the trash accumulated under the chassis.
Caring for sensors
Do not forget to remove dust from the sensors that are responsible for the orientation of the gadget in space. During the cleaning process, they are polluted and covered with dust. Because of this, the device can work incorrectly: to spin in one place, go only back, give out errors. Therefore, many buyers are wondering how to clean the sensors at the Xiaomi robot and other popular models.
Particularly important are the determinants of the height on the bottom of the case, IR sensors mounted in the front bumper, a viewing camera and a laser scanner on the upper panel of the device. These working elements should be wiped as a bottomless cloth is contaminated.
Simple ways to care for the device will help maintain its performance as long as possible. The video review shows how to clean the robot vacuum cleaner from pollution.
Cleaning sponge for wet cleaning
Squeeze the side clamps of the holder of the sponge and pull it to remove it (as shown in the figure).
Remove the sponge from Velcro on the holder, and then remove it from the groove (as shown in the figure). Rinse the sponge with water, dry thoroughly and set in place.It is recommended to replace the sponge every 3-6 months or when it is noticeably worn out.
Most often, hair accumulates in the central brush and in the side brushes. It is very important to remove them in a timely manner, as they can interfere with the correct operation of the vacuum cleaner. For example, you may find yourself in a situation where the side brush stops spinning due to a huge amount of hair, which over time can wrap up on it.
Cleaning side brushes from hair
Cleaning lateral brushes is carried out very simply. Almost all Xiaomi robot models have a special brush in their kit for hair removal and cleaning the device from dust, which is in Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop Essential. In difficult cases, it is better to use a knife or scissors for this procedure. To remove the hair with a knife, you need to carefully under them and cut it off. If the hair was wrapped strongly and deep, then you can take a screwdriver and unscrew the brush, and then get all the hair.
How often you need to clean the side brushes? As necessary or after 3-5 months from the last cleaning.
In addition, over time, these brushes wear out. Somewhere in a year of using the device, it is recommended to replace them with new.
Cleaning the central brush
Both dust and hair can accumulate on the central brush. Basically, the main enemy of the central brush is hair. Therefore, then we will consider how easy it is to get rid of them.
Clamp the fixers of fastening the brush and take it out. Remove the axis of the brushes on the sides and remove the hair that will be there in any way.
After that, it is best to go to the bathroom and clean the brush with a special device that comes with a vacuum cleaner. It is very comfortable and has a blade on the back, which copes with hair much better than hands. Next, wash the brush under the tap and wipe it with a towel. Everything, the brush is cleaned and ready for work again. We install in place in the vacuum cleaner, fix it and put the protective pad in place.
We recommend repeating cleaning about once a week, or as necessary. This will provide a longer service life and will positively affect the quality of cleaning.
The device automatically goes into sleep mode after 10 minutes of inaction. When the device is in sleeping mode, the light indicator flashes every few seconds. Press any button to remove the device from the sleeping mode.
Note. Xiaomi Mi Vacuum Cleaner 1s does not switch to sleeping mode during charging at the dock. Speaking mode of action. More than 12 hours of automatic shutdown
Cleaning the Xiaomi Mi Roborock S50 robot.
The main brush
It is recommended to clean weekly
Turn the vacuum cleaner, click on special latches on both sides and remove the protective panel of the brush.
Expand the main brush. On both sides, remove the support of the main axis of the brush and remove the hair that could be wound on its main axis.
Using a special auxiliary device (is in the main configuration) to clean the vacuum cleaner brush, remove the hair wound on the brush.
Install the main brush back into the vacuum cleaner, reliably install and fix the protective panel of the brush. Attention: for the optimal cleaning result, it is recommended to change the main brush every 6-12 months.
Vacuum.Breaker and filter
It is recommended to clean weekly
Open the main top panel of the vacuum cleaner, click the latch and remove the vacuum cleaner.
Open the vacuum cleaner at the site of the image of the index shooters, throw out the garbage.
It is recommended to clean every two weeks
Open the vacuum cleaner at the image site of the index shooters.
Fill the vacuum cleaner with a small amount of water, close it and shake it. After that, pour dirty water, repeat the procedure again. Now your filter is clean. Attention:. Rinse the filter with clean water without adding any detergents while rinsing the filter does not need to use the brushes or wash it with your hands. Just rinse the filter.
Remove the filter, shake it to remove all the excess moisture, let it dry in a well.Ventilated sunny place until it dries completely, after which the filter can be used again.
Click on the latch to remove the filter.
We recommend cleaning monthly
Turn the vacuum cleaner to unscrew the screw.
Install back and tighten the screw. Attention: for the optimal cleaning result, it is recommended to change the side brush every 3-6 months.
Wet cleaning nozzle
We recommend that you sprinkle with every use
Remove the nozzle from the module for wet cleaning.
Rinse the nozzle in the water and let it dry.
It is recommended to change once every 1-3 months
Remove two filtering components (right and left) with your own
Install new filter components, make sure they are securely fixed. Attention: It is recommended to change the filtering components every 1-3 months, depending on the level of water pollution and the frequency of using the device.
It is recommended to clean every month
Turn the vacuum cleaner to remove the wheel.
Clean the wheel of excess dirt and hair.
Install the wheel in the vacuum cleaner. Attention: to clean the wheel, use clean water, dry it and install it in the device.
Vacuum cleaner sensors
Wipe the vacuum cleaner sensors using a soft dry fabric, including:
Four fall sensors located below.
The sensors of the determination of the distance from the walls placed on both sides.
Contact zones placed from below to recharge.
District determination sensors to walls
It is recommended to clean monthly
Using dry soft fabric, wipe the contact areas for recharging the docking station.