How to Download and Install iOS 16 Beta (Updated iOS 16.5)
Following the official announcement of iOS 16 at WWDC 2022 on June 6, we now know the most notable features that the new OS has. However, users will not be able to get the iOS 16 update on their devices until September 2022. If you don’t want to wait so long before enjoying the amazing features of the OS, you shouldn’t hesitate to install iOS 16 beta or iPadOS 16 beta on your iPhone or tablet. Also, the whole guide also support iOS 16.5 beta!
Back up Your iPhone before You Install iOS 16 Beta
Before rushing to download and install beta iOS 16, you should first back up your iPhone. This is because Apple iOS 16 beta is still at its developmental stage. Hence, it may have some hidden bugs and other problems. In some cases, you may experience overheating, sluggishness, fast battery drain, etc.
Consequently, you may need to downgrade the iOS 16 beta profile to a previous version of the OS. The backup will come in handy when you need to remove the iOS 16 beta from your device. Notably, iTunes is one of the most reliable tools for backing up your data. The solution is 100% free and easy to use.
How to Install iOS 16 Beta on iPhone/iPad in 2 Ways
Are you ready to install iOS 16 Beta on your iPhone or iPad? Then, these are the two ways to explore:
Way 1. Using iOS 16 Beta Profile (Free)
If you don’t want to spend money on getting iOS 16 beta profile, this particular method is for you.
- The first step is to get the iOS 16 beta profile download link for free. https://download.tenorshare.com/downloads/service/iOS_16_Beta_Profile.mobileconfighttps://download.tenorshare.com/downloads/service/iOS_iPadOS_16_Beta_Profile.mobileconfig
- To complete the iOS 16 beta profile download, you have to launch Safari on your device. Then, paste the link into the search box.
Way 2. Enroll in Apple Developer Program (99)
It is worthwhile to note that the iOS 16 public beta is not yet out; hence, the recently released version is the iOS 16 developer beta. Therefore, if you want to get iOS 16 beta 1 directly from Apple, you need to join the Apple Developer Program. Whether you are a developer or not, you can enroll in this program and pay 99 to get the OS now.
If you are ready to enroll to get the iOS 16 developer beta, do the following:
- Go to App Store to download the Developer app on your iPhone.
- Then, you have to navigate to “Account” and tap “Enroll Now”. Use your Apple ID to sign in.
- Read the various benefits of the program and tap the “Continue” option.
- Submit the required information and pay 99 to join the program.
- Go to the “Apple Developer portal” and use your Apple ID to complete the sign-in process.
- Now, tap “Install Profile” to download and install the newly released beta profiles iOS 16.
Extra Tips: How to Repair the iOS 16 Beta Bugs on Your iPhone iPad
It is worthwhile to note that beta versions of iOS are not usually stable. Therefore, iOS 16 beta may have a plethora of bugs and glitches. The good news is that you can go back to the previous OS version or just fix the problem with Tenorshare ReiBoot, which can be used for repairing all kinds of iOS 16 beta bugs on your iPhone or iPad.
The software has two modes – Standard Repair and Deep Repair. The second option is more effective but will erase the data on your iPhone/iPad, thus it’s important to make a backup first. Below are the steps for using Tenorshare ReiBoot to repair the iOS 16 beta bugs and glitches.
- Download Tenorshare ReiBoot on a Mac or Windows computer. Install and run it. Then, utilize a USB cable to connect your iPhone/iPad to the computer. Once the device is detected, click “Start”.
Now, you need to tap “Deep Repair”. Take note of the on-screen instruction before proceeding. Then, if you are set, hit the “Deep Repair” option.
Once your device has been detected, you need to hit the “Download” button to get the newest firmware file. Since the file is around 5GB, be patient with the downloading process.
After getting the firmware package on your computer, you just need to tap the “Deep Repair” button.
Remember that Deep Repair will delete all data on your computer. So, back up your data before proceeding. After backing up the data, tap “Repair” to continue.
Frequently Asked Questions about iOS 16 Beta
Yes, it is safe to download and install iOS 16 beta on your device. Just make sure that you have the right iOS 16 beta software profile and get it from a trusted source. However, you must realize that Beta Apple may have some bugs and glitches.
Q2. iOS 16 Beta Release Date
The developer version of iOS 16 beta was released on June 6. However, there is no specific iOS 16 beta release date for the public version. But it has been suggested that it will be available in July.
Q3. Which Phones will Support iOS 16?
According to the latest official announcement, the following phones will support iOS 16:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD IOS 16 ON IPHONE 5s || INSTALL IOS 16 || #ios16 #appleios #ios16beta #ios
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone X
- iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 Pro, and 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Mini, 13 Pro, and 13 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2023)
So, if you are interested in installing iOS 16 Beta to check out the astounding features of the new OS, this article has shown how to do so. However, if a system glitch or bug is making it difficult for you to enjoy the OS, you can simply downgrade it or use Tenorshare ReiBoot to fix the issue.
How to Remove iOS 15 Beta Profile from iPhone
Now that iOS 15 has gone official, many users are looking for ways to delete the iOS 15 beta profile and go back to the non-beta version on their iPhone. Considering that most notable features such as Focus Mode and Notification Summary have already gone live, beta testing doesn’t seem to be fascinating anymore. So, if you no longer want to deal with iOS 15 bugs and miscellaneous issues, here’s how you can remove the iOS 15 beta profile from your compatible iPhone. The same method will also work in removing the iPadOS 15 beta profile on your iPad.
How to Uninstall iOS 15 Beta Profile from iPhone (2021)
There are two ways to remove the iOS 15 beta profile on your device. The best way is to delete the beta software profile and wait for the next stable iOS 15 update to arrive. It’s more convenient and prevents the need to erase the contents of your device. And yeah, it doesn’t require you to connect your device to the computer either.
However, if you can’t wait to go back to the non-beta version and don’t mind erasing your data, you should opt for the second option – the restore method. Keep in mind that if you back up your iPhone running iOS 15 to iCloud or your computer, the backup won’t work with earlier versions of iOS. For instance, if you downgrade to iOS 14 from iOS 15 beta, you won’t be able to restore the backup you made while using iOS 15 beta. Hence, you will need to restore from a backup you had made before installing the beta profile, thus, resulting in recent data loss.
With that said, choose your preferred method from the table below and move to the stable version of iOS 15.
Remove iOS 15 Beta Profile from iPhone Without Computer
Again, I would like to remind you that this method will let you remove the iOS 15 beta software profile from your iPhone. After that, you will need to wait for the next official iOS release to go back to the non-beta version. On the flip side, this method is straightforward and doesn’t harm your data. So, let’s get started:
Launch the Settings app on your iPhone and choose General.
Now, scroll down and select VPN Device Management.
Next, tap on iOS 15 Beta Software Profile under Configuration Profile.
Then, tap on the Remove Profile option, followed by Remove in the pop-up menu, and restart your iPhone.
That’s it! You have successfully deleted the iOS 15 beta profile from your iPhone. Now, wait for the next public version of iOS 15 to arrive. When it’s available, you will receive an alert to move to the stable version of the software (Settings. General. Software Update).
Remove iOS 15 Beta Profile from Your iPhone Using Computer
If you don’t want to wait for a software update, you can uninstall the iOS 15 beta profile by restoring your iPhone. Note that it will wipe out your entire device, and you won’t be able to use the data backup you have made while using the beta. So, go ahead with this method keeping these important things in mind. With that said, let’s look at the steps:
First, connect your iPhone to your computer and put the device in recovery mode.
- iPhone 8 or later: Press and quickly release the volume up button. Press and quickly release the volume down button. Then, make sure to hold down the side button until your device goes into recovery mode.
- iPhone 7/ iPhone 7 Plus: Hold down the Sleep/Wake and volume down buttons at the same time. Make sure not to release the buttons when you see the Apple logo. Continue to press and hold the buttons until the recovery mode screen shows up.
- iPhone 6s/ iPhone 6s Plus: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons simultaneously. Be sure not to release the buttons when you see the Apple logo. Make sure to hold down both buttons until the recovery mode screen appears.
Next, click the Restore option when it shows up. Bear in mind that it will erase your iPhone data and install the latest non-beta version of iOS 15.
Then, wait for the restore to finish. If prompted, enter your Apple ID and password, which disables the Activation Lock.
Once the restore finishes, go ahead and set up your device from your archived backup, which must be from an earlier version of iOS or iPadOS.
Note: Just in case the download takes more than 15 minutes, and your iPhone exits the recovery mode screen, allow the download to finish. Then, put your device into recovery mode and follow the same steps as above.
Remove iOS 15 Beta Software and Switch to Official Version on iPhone
So that’s how you can get rid of the beta software on your iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 devices. As I said above, the first method is pretty simple and doesn’t require you to erase your iPhone data or connect it to your computer. Make sure to go with the first one for a quick and easy fix. If you are in a hurry, the restore method is always there for you. That said, do you have any questions or doubts? If yes, feel free to send them across in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев section below, and we will try to help you out.
How to upgrade to iOS 15 and watchOS 8 and remove your beta profile
The latest software versions are out for iPhones, iPads and Apple Watches. Here’s how to install the software and remove old beta profiles if you tested the iOS, iPadOS or watchOS prior to release.
Apple’s iOS 15 is now generally available, and with it comes the need to update your iPhone to the latest version in order to keep receiving the most up-to-date features and device security.
Must-read Apple coverage
- 10 Wi-Fi configuration tips from Apple
- How to boost your iPhone’s battery charge
- Clean your Mac before you break down and buy a new one
- iCloud Usage Policy (TechRepublic Premium)
It’s always worth stating that installing updates can sometimes cause problems, so there are a few things you should do before installing iOS 15: take a full encrypted backup of your device, or at a minimum, a recent iCloud backup to safely store important files and settings.
According to Apple, all existing Apple Watches are compatible with watchOS 8, while iOS 15 and its close cousin iPadOS 15 are supported on the following devices:
- iPhone 7 – 12
- iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 Mini
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone XS, 11 and 12 Pro
- iPhone XS, 11 and 12 Pro Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 7 and 8 Plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone SE (first and second generation)
- iPod Touch (seventh generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9 (all generations)
- iPad Pro 11 (all generations)
- iPad Pro 11 (1st and 2nd gens)
- iPad Pro 10.5 (2nd gen)
- iPad Pro 9.7 (1st gen)
- iPad Air (2nd, 3rd and 4th gens)
- iPad Mini (4th – 6th gens)
- iPad (5th – 9th gens)
How to install ios 16 Beta1/Download iOS 16 beta profile #iOS16 #iPhone #beta
How to install iOS 15 and iPadOS 15
Installing iOS 15 and iPadOS is sequentially identical. For simplicity’s sake, I’m only covering iOS here; if you’re trying to install the iPadOS 15 beta follow these steps and simply substitute your iPhone for your iPad. There’s a good chance you won’t even need to follow these steps: Your iPhone or iPad will probably prompt you to install iOS or iPadOS 15 automatically. If, for whatever reason, it doesn’t, here are some steps you can follow to install the update yourself.
Open the Settings app and look for General (it should be at the top of the third group of menu items). Tap it, and on the menu that appears tap Software Update. If your device is already up to date you’ll just see a note saying no updates are available. If not, this is where you’ll see the screen prompting you to install the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
Simply follow the onscreen prompts and you’ll have installation complete in no time. One note: Your iPhone or iPad will need to restart during the process, so be sure you aren’t in the middle of anything before you begin. You’ll also need to have greater than 50% battery for installation to start, too.
How to install watchOS 8
Installing the latest version of Apple’s WatchOS is just about as simple as installing an iOS or iPadOS update, just done from a different app.
Instead of opening Settings, find the Watch app on your iPhone. With Watch open, look for General, which should be the first item in the second group of buttons. Tap it, and you’ll come to a screen where you’ll see Software Update as a menu item. Tap that, too. As was the case with iOS/iPadOS, the Software Update screen will show you what, if any, versions of watchOS are available. From there, just follow the prompts.
Like with the iPhone, your Apple Watch needs to be at least 50% charged in order to update. The Apple Watch also needs to be on its charger and its paired iPhone needs to be kept in close proximity.
Removing Apple OS beta profiles
If you want to remove the profile for iOS or iPadOS, open Settings, and then navigate to General VPN Device Management Configuration Profile. Here, you’ll see a screen similar to when you installed the profile, with a button labeled Remove Profile on the bottom. Tap that, and follow the steps to remove it and return back to a regular public release channel device.
For the Apple Watch, open the Watch app and tap General Profiles watchOS Beta Software Profile. There, you’ll see a screen like the one for the iOS profile. Tap Remove Profile, and you’ll be all set. Please note that if you ever want to get the beta versions of iOS, iPadOS or watchOS again you’ll have to re-download and re-install the profiles.
Subscribe to the Apple Weekly Newsletter
Whether you want iPhone and Mac tips or the latest enterprise-specific Apple news, we’ve got you covered.
Published: September 22, 2021, 6:44 AM PDT Modified: September 22, 2021, 9:18 AM PDT See more Mobility
- iOS 15: How to enable Mail Privacy Protection (TechRepublic)
- How to secure your Safari browsing with iCloud Private Relay in iOS 15 (TechRepublic)
- Wi-Fi 6: A cheat sheet (TechRepublic)
- 5G: What it means for edge computing (free PDF) (TechRepublic)
- IT expense reimbursement policy (TechRepublic Premium)
- Smartphones and mobile tech: must-read coverage (TechRepublic on Flipboard)
iOS 15 Beta Profile Download
iOS 15.2 Beta 4 Profile Download Free Link. So, how to set up the iOS 15.2 beta 4 profile link and which iPhone models meet this update?
Apple introduced new versions one by one at the WWDC 21 event held last night. iOS 15, macOS 11, iPadOS 15, watchOS 7 and tvOS 15, which came with great innovations in terms of design, managed to excite all Apple enthusiasts. After the event, the company from Cupertino offered the first Beta version of iOS 15 for its developers. It has to offer, but you have to pay an annual fee of 99 to install this version. However, thanks to the profile released today, you can download the first Beta version of iOS15 for free. So, how to install iOS15 beta and which iPhone models can install this update?
Write your email address in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев for the download link. (A link was sent to those who wrote their e-mail addresses. Please check.)
Join our Telegram group at: https://t.me/downloadbetaprofile
Don’t forget to take a backup!
- Step: Connect your device to your computer. Open Finder on a Mac running macOS Big Sur 11.15. Open iTunes on a Mac or a PC with macOS Catalina 11.14 or earlier.
- Step: If a message is displayed asking for your device password, or Trust This Computer? If you get the alert, follow the steps on the screen. If you have forgotten your password, get help.
- Step 1: Find your device on your computer. If your device doesn’t appear on your computer, learn what to do.
- Step: If you want to save Health and Activity data on your device or Apple Watch, you need to encrypt your backup. To do this, select the Encrypt device backup box and create an easy-to-remember password. If you don’t need to save your Health and Activity data, you can create an unencrypted backup. To do this, simply click Back Up Now.
- Step: When the process is finished, you can see if the backup has completed successfully.
How to install iOS 15 Beta?
Write your email address in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев for the download link. (A link was sent to those who wrote their e-mail addresses. Please check.)