What to do if the pumping machine is noisy
There are no absolutely silent washing machines. even after proper installation, this technique will make certain sounds. And it will not be about them at all, but about the sounds that appear in work cm quite suddenly. Especially often the owners are grewing a glorious pump that manifests itself when squeezing the laundry.
We will figure out why the pumping machine is noisy and how to eliminate the hum with your own hands.
Why is the pump in the washing machine noisy and buzzing
Usually the drain pump rustles, cracks and buzzes for the following reasons:
Fact. The pump is especially noisy in the interval between the rinse and squeezing of the laundry. Cases of noise during water drainage after washing are not excluded.
To thoroughly understand why the pump buzzed, you will have to disassemble a washing machine a little. The work is simple, so you can handle it with your own hands. About disassembly and repair
For washing mighters LG brand
Do not know how to turn off “music”? Follow the instructions:
- Turn on the machine by clicking on the start button.
- The wash mode is not necessary to choose, instead, click on the “Launch of the Program” key.
- After that, immediately poke into the “timer mode” button. it is located at the top, in the right corner of the control panel. Hold your finger on the button for 3 seconds.
- Press the program start button again and check whether the machine makes sounds. If the melody has not disappeared, repeat it all over again, but hold the button a little longer-5-10 seconds.
Attention! This disconnection method has a drawback. The sound is not turned off forever, but for the time of turning on the machine. At the next time the technique, the described actions again need to be done. If you’re lucky, your settings will remain in your model.
The manufacturer of Elji washing machines has not provided for other ways to turn off sounds, but our person will always find a way out of the situation.
Use alternative ways to disconnect if the warranty coupon has already expired. Otherwise, the service center will refuse your warranty repair, citing the already opened body. If the guarantee is over, you can safely act. deobody the speaker, and the sound will disappear forever.
If the speaker is simply sealing (to smell), the sound will not disappear, but it will be much quieter. If you sail it, then the technical ability to make a melody will not have a machine.
Important! To remove the speaker, you need to partially disassemble the body. It is located on the electronic control unit. For successful work, the correct dismantling of the electric circuit is required.
- Deange the machine, turn it off from communications, disconnect the slope hoses and water.
- Expand the car to provide access to the back wall.
- Remove the top panel by unscrewing a pair of bolts from the back of the case.
- Turn the car with the front to yourself and take out the powder receiver, pulling it over and holding the valve in the center.
- On the left and right side of the dick you will find 2 mounts that need to be unscrewed.
- Another mount is located in the upper left. twist it.
- Now carefully so as not to break the fixing latches, remove the control unit.
- Turn the panel and dismantle the screws that hold the board on the panel.
- With the help of a thin screwdriver, bend the latches, take out the board so that its front side is in front of you.
Attention! Act carefully so as not to cut off the wiring connecting the electronics and parts of the washing machine.
- Inspect the fee to find the speaker. It is usually located near the toggle switch, but in different models the location may vary significantly.
- Take the soldering iron and solder the speaker. If you are afraid of such radical measures, pour the source of sound with epoxy resin, then through a layer of this dense substance, loud sounds are unlikely to pass.
For washing machines brand Bosch
In the operating instructions, the Bosch CM can not indicate how to disable sounds indiscriminately. But there is a way, consider the example of Bosch Maxx 5 WLX 20460 OE.
- Take the selector to the right to 1 division.
- Squeeze the right lower button and at the same time turn the selector for another 1 mark.
- While you are on the second division, press the right middle button to change the sound of the buttons (with “0” the sound will be disconnected).
- Take back to the right to another 1 mark by installing the selector for the third division.
- On the third division with the right middle button, change the sound of the end of the washing process (select “0” to turn off).
- Return the programmer’s wheel to the disabled position so that the machine remembers the entered settings.
- If the buttons have stopped responding to your presses, just turn the selector wheel to the turn turned off and start all over again.
- If it did not work out the sound the first time, carry out the procedure again, but after each attempt, remember the settings, turning the programmer to the off position.
As you can see, in some machines you do not need to disassemble the case to turn off the obsessive sounds. If there is a need to turn off the speaker, carry out all the work strictly according to the instructions so as not to damage the electronic fee. Silent washing!
Types of breakdowns and their elimination
The causes of the fault of the washing machine can have a different basis. Often, inaccurate use of equipment, washing without compliance with the rules of the instruction leads to breakdowns. Users may notice that the unit does not have heating, the sound disappears when draining, the car is buzzing and does not gain momentum, it beats, does not work any button or wash it badly. In these situations, you can try to disassemble and clean the structure on your own or with the help of professionals. However, before the repair, it is necessary to find out why the equipment does not hold the valve, creaks, shakes, jumps, squeezes, whistles for a long time, the sensory panel does not choose the program, only then proceed to the process of eliminating the malfunction.
Does not warm the water when washing
In the case when there is no water heating during washing, you need to think about the cause of the problem. The following points can lead to this situation.
- The occurrence of a malfunction failure that tracks the water level or temperature regime.
- Damaged wires that lead to heating.
- The heating element is broken.
- Broken control unit of the control module.
Each can cause water does not heat up when washing underwear.
Also, this situation often leads to the clogging of the water.level sensor, duffed wires, the presence of scale on the heater, constant interruptions in electricity, as well as the marriage of details of technology. After the malfunction has been revealed, you can proceed to eliminate it:
- clean or change the pipes of water sensors;
- carry out a replacement, isolation of wires;
- eliminate the scale from the heating element;
- change the heating element or thermal attewer;
- do the repair of the control module.
LG Vibration Problems Walking on Spin ‘ You Can Fix This Easy ‘
Noise, rattle, beating, knocking. all this can excite the owner of the LG washing machine. Often, the technique thunders due to shortcomings in its design. The following reasons can also lead to noise and rattle:
LG Washer : How to deal with Troubleshooting Noises | LG
- finding a car on an uneven surface;
- use with not completely screwed bolts;
- the presence of a foreign object in the tank, which leads to jamming of the drum;
- deformed or destroyed bearings;
- destruction or damage to the counterweight;
- shock absorber, springs;
- the incorrect location of the linen inside the drum, namely its insufficient or excessive amount.
Noise when spinning
It is worthwhile to engage in independent elimination of the problem only after clarifying the cause of noise.
The main events that will help to establish a silent squeeze out the car can be called the following:
- liquidation of an outsider from the tank;
- replacement of faulty bearings;
- cleaning the fastener of the inner tank;
- replacement of fasteners, tightening of nuts, ensuring the tightness of the shaft;
- Tighting of screws.
The LG washing machine, which vibrates greatly in the process of spin or during rinsing, has some malfunctions. Ignoring this problem can lead to more serious assistant problems. Strong vibration of technology can occur due to not removed transport bolts, improper installation, linen imbalance, as well as excessive workload. If the owner of the LG washing machine does not have the opportunity to take it to the service center, then you can try to eliminate the problem yourself. For this, the following events can be held:
- tighten the mounts;
- control the amount of linen during washing;
- load things evenly;
- adjust the stability of the legs;
- rinse the clogging hose.
Water does not act
The problem in which the fluid is failing to the washing technique is the most common, the owners of LG machines sometimes face it. Most often this problem occurs in case of improper operation of the unit. In the case when the machine gives a signal about the lack of fluid, the owner should check the quality of the pressure of the water. If it is weak, then it is better to postpone the procedure.
The second reason for the lack of normal fluid supply to the technique is a clogged drain hose or filter. It is also worth checking whether the hatch lock occurs after closing the technique door.
Water can also enter the drum with problems due to the broken valve, a malfunction of the press, a malfunction of the board, dysfunction of the programmer.
To resume fluid supply to the machine, it is worth disconnecting the hose from the unit, examining filters and nozzles. In the case when the hatch does not close to the end, it is worth pulling the fasteners or changing the loops. To check the functionality of the press, the bolts of fasteners are unscrewed, dismantling the wire, hose. The clogged hose is washed, and the dirty contacts of the press start are cleaned.
The drum does not spin
Quite often, the activity of the washing machine is violated after the unit is turned on, and as a result, the filled tank with water does not function. The drum does not rotate for some reason.
- A belt flew off the pulley of the transmission. This situation does not happen without reason. Can lead to it the wear of the bearings, the excessive shaking of the unit at the time of high revolutions during spin. The belt also flies due to broken shock absorbers.
LG machine does not turn on
For what reasons, the washing room may not turn on, how to eliminate the fault of the washing machine?
- Check if the hatch door is securely closed. Press it denser. to click.
- Check the outlet. perhaps there is too low voltage on the network. To do this, connect another household device to it: if it has earned, then the reason is not on the network.
- Inspect the washing cable and the fork for damage. Perhaps you need to isolate defective areas, or it is better to replace the power cord.
- Twist the intake valve. If the water is blocked, then the washing process cannot begin.
- Lastly, the wiring of. To do this, remove the upper panel of the machine by unscrewing the back two screws. Inspect the interference filter and its wiring at the time of malfunctions.
How to replace a network filter
- Turning off the washer from the network and taking off the top cover, at the top you will see a filter.
- Unscrew the filter mounts on the back panel.
- Pick up a new part and alternately switch the wires from a faulty filter to a new.
- Then fix it on the body with bolts.
Now you know how to repair the LG washing machine with your own hands if the wiring breaks up.
Water is typed normally, but washing does not begin
You turned on the smell, the water fence has gone, but the washing does not begin. What is the reason?
How to turn ON/OFF sound in LG washing machine 2019 model.
- Heater (Ten) faulty. Water does not heat up, so washing does not begin. If you urgently need to wash your underwear, try choosing a wash mode without heating. In the replacement of the element will help you
- Damage of the press.start or termistor. Faulty press stratum does not give a signal about achieving the optimal water level in the tank. When the termistor is not allowed, the module does not receive a heating temperature message. We need to replace the elements.
- The main module of the LG washing machine was out of order, which gives the machine to the command to start work.
- LG washing machine malfunction with direct drive.
Not twisted transport bolts
One of the most frequent reasons why the washing machine is buzzing with spin and washing. When assembling, at the factory, special bolts are attached to the washing machine. Intended for fixing the drum springs. It is because of them that the washing machine is very noisy when spinning.
After delivery of the car, to the installation site, the bolts must be removed without fail. Otherwise, the course of the amortization springs of the drum becomes impossible.
Which in turn leads to a loud noise.
Bolts can be removed independently. Their location and quantity is indicated in each operating instructions. But it is better, nevertheless, to control this so that it is done when installing a machine in a permanent place.
If a rattle and a creak appeared when washing or spin, then most likely. this is due to the wear of the bearing. In order to make sure of this, you should manually scroll through the drum with a diet. If a creak and rattle is heard during the rotation of the drum, then the malfunction is obvious.
LG Washing Machine noise and vibration Repair
In this case, the operation of the machine should be postponed until the repair.
Otherwise, you can lose not only the bearing, but also the bushings, when working at high speeds.
Most often, such a problem is manifested due to a damaged seal. You can check this with removing the back cover. If in the center of the drum you can see subtexts and rust, then it is worth calling the master.
It happens that the washing machine is buzzing when draining water is too strong. The reasons are often very banal. The machine makes a rattle when incorrectly care. A problem may be caused by the use of poor.quality washing powders and other means. Often the machine drains water and begins to make noise due to the lack of care of the drain system.
The rumble at the last stage of washing can occur for many reasons. Sometimes the washing machine is completely cracking or the creak is heard. When sounds occur in the process of draining, the causes should be sought in the corresponding system. Common problems that lead to the hum can be such.
- The pump inside was clogged with some kind of garbage.
- Zoror was formed inside the hose.
- The pump was out of order.
- The filters of the drain system are clogged.
Typically, all problems are associated precisely with the presence of garbage inside the washing machine. It is worth noting that if increased noise and unnatural sounds appear not only during the drain, then the breakdown can be complex.
The technique growl only with physical breakdown. Problems with electronics and control module can be excluded immediately.
Methods of elimination
Most users begin to panic as soon as they hear strange sounds when draining the water of the washing machine. It is important to calm down and check the possible malfunctions sequentially. First you should wait for the end of the washing cycle and pull the linen out of the drum. The most common reason for the appearance of extraneous sounds is to get extraneous objects into the drain system.
Very small elements can penetrate the washing machine and lead to breakdowns. First you should check a small compartment in which all garbage usually goes. Perhaps after cleaning it, the sound will stop. Typically, the tank is located from below, in the corner of the washing machine. Inspection should be done so.
- The floor under the compartment should be covered, since after the opening of the lid water will spill.
- Unscrew the cover counterclockwise.
- Pull out the filter and rinse with running water. If necessary, you can use soft detergents.
- Inspect the hole in the machine for small garbage. Wipe with a cloth.
- Insert the filter back into place and tighten. It is important not to disrupt the thread, so you need to act carefully.
- Launch a washing machine without clothes. Check if the noise has survived.
If the equipment was bought recently, then transport bolts could remain in it. Иногда их забывают выкрутить, и в процессе выполнения программы стиральная машинка издает сильный шум. It is worth noting that in the instructions for technology, manufacturers always write about the importance of twisting transport bolts. Eliminating such a misunderstanding is very simple. You should not throw bolts, they will come in handy in the case of transporting a washing machine to a new place.
Incorrect installation of equipment can be invisible immediately, but give an unexpected result after a while. A small skew can cause unnecessary vibrations. Perhaps the drain system itself is connected incorrectly. It should be checked whether the washing machine is exactly, and twist the legs if necessary. Additionally, it is worth inspecting the connection of communications.
Extraneous noises can occur due to an unsuitable state of a hose or pump. For inspection, you will have to disassemble the washing machine. Much depends on the model of technology. Typically, the instructions have information on how to get to the necessary details. Options for actions that will allow you to study the state of the pump can be such.
- Some models do not have the lower cover or it is easy to remove it. Then it is enough to turn the washing machine so as to get access to the bottom. Below you can access the pump.
- In household appliances of production Siemens, Bosch and AEG, everything is slightly different. Access to the desired details can be obtained from the front of the washing machine.
- The back hides the pump in washing machines from Electrolux and Zanussi.
The pump should be cleaned if necessary. If something happened to the pomp, then it will have to be replaced. You can not always perform these actions yourself. Incompetent repairs can lead to a complete breakdown of the drain pump. In some cases, it is much more efficient to invite the masters.
The drain hose and nozzles come from the pump and can also be the cause of incomprehensible noise. These details can be clogged and break down. After analyzing the washing machine and obtaining access to the pump, remove the clamp, with which the hose is attached. The other side of the tube must be disconnected from the sewer.
The hose should be removed and washed, so it will be possible to remove garbage and plaque from detergents. To carry out the plan, you will need a cable of not more than 10 mm in diameter with a ruff at the end. The tool should not be metallic, otherwise the nozzles will be damaged. The procedure is such.
- Insert the cable into the hose.
- Stretch it back and forth several times.
- Rinse the pipe under the crane.
- Install the part in the same place.
- Fully assemble a washing machine.
- Run the test washing. Additionally, you can use the tool to clean the washing machines.
If during the inspection it is established that the hose or other part is damaged, then you will need to replace. The new detail should be identical to the old. Better to go to the store with the element taken off. You should not save, because it depends on the quality of the new hose or other detail how long the household appliances will last.
Noise as a result of faults
Sometimes sound discomfort in the washing machine is manifested only at certain stages of its work. Perhaps the situation is as follows:
- Cracks arose in the housing at the location of shock absorbers or legs.
- A pulley blew up at the drum. This is solved quite simply. the back cover is removed and the corresponding part is pulled up.
- The weakened bolts on the backlash of the engine also cause the same effect. Here, too, there will be enough simple increase in fasteners.
- Cracks on the tank require its replacement (and it is better to let the specialist do it).
- The upper springs can also get out, as well as fasteners holding a counterweight. All this is solved by simple fixation.
Much of the above can be eliminated independently without resorting to the services of professionals.
How to remove a strong roar during the operation of technology
If the machine has become very rustling, the malfunction can be hidden in the bearings. Checking this hypothesis is quite simple. you need to turn the drum with a manual machine turned off. If the process has passed quietly, then you need to sin on other broken details. In the event that the guesses were confirmed, the following must be done.
- The front wall is removed (the locks of locks go behind the cuff, the lower panel and control panel are removed).
- The rear wall is removed. it is necessary to carefully remove the screws.
- Ten is removed, behind which the engine is located. It will also need to be pulled out by previously pushing the belt.
- It is necessary to disconnect the tank, which is attached to the body using springs and shock absorbers.
- How to disassemble the tank? Usually it is two halves fastened with bolts.
- Worn bearings are knocked out and they are replaced with new.
- Everything is gathered in the opposite direction.
Typically, the wear of such details is manifested after the aging of the BAK ELP. it is this detail that is responsible for the sealing of the tank. When sucking moisture, bearings begin to rust and wear out quickly.
Read more the process of replacing bearings for different brands in our articles about the washing machines Samsung, LG, Indesit, Ariston.
The technique can make a loud no more banal reason. an extraneous item was in the drain pomp. Often this is indicated by the inconsistency of the loud sounds that are distributed during washing: they will resemble a crack.
By extraneous objects, you can mean bones from a bra, coins, buttons and other small metal objects. Removing them will be simple:
- It is necessary to loosen the mounting of the heater and pull it out.
- Using a tweezer from the resulting hole, objects that have fallen into the pump are in the pump.
- The heater is installed back in place, the rubber seal is lubricated using a liquid detergent.
Typically, the drain pump can fail after five years of washing work, and extraneous objects in it will only speed up the process.
By the way, replace and disassemble the drain pump without the help of a professional is not recommended. But if the user is determined to do it on his own, this will come in handy
The cuff is erased
The washing machine is buzzing with the wash itself also because sometimes the sealing cuff begins to rub too much on the drum. At this moment, rubber crumbs will indicate on the surface of the door. You can try to independently deal with such a misunderstanding (a method that is not always justified by specialists):
- A piece of “sandpaper” of a middle or small fraction is fixed on the side of the drum using tape.
- The technique starts to push.ups. Such a trick will lead to the fact that the paper will clean the cuffs in places of contact with the tank.
- The machine starts to rinse. this will clean the technique from the inside of rubber dust.
If the sounds are of the character of intermittent clicks, then you can suspect a weakened attachment of the pulley pulley. This is not surprising: gradually it can become rich. To save the part of the free move, the weakened bolt is unscrewed and planted on the sealant, which will prevent re.weakening.
The counterweight is broken
The washing machine often makes a lot of noise due to counterweights. These details are needed to give stability to Baku in the process of push.ups. The sufficient weight of such elements will perfectly balance the tank on both sides. What you need to know about the counterweights? The difficulty is that there are such details in hard.to.reach places. To inspect them, you must help yourself with a flashlight. And manual study is also assumed. after probing, the crafted places are delayed. In any case, if the integrity of the counterweights is violated in order to prevent the destruction of the tank, they should be changed.
The car buzzed, but the drum does not twist. here you can suspect worn brushes in the electric motor. The knock in such cases is usually very loud. Work related to this replacement, it is best to entrust the specialist. This is due to the fact that the machine will have to be completely disassembled by removing the motor.
The user must learn: the noise distributed from the machine. a signal of a malfunction. Especially if this hum is abnormal in nature. It is necessary to carry out diagnostics in a timely manner and eliminate all the problems that have arisen.
The causes of the malfunction
Before bringing the equipment to repair or call masters at home, you can conduct initial diagnostics yourself. It is highly likely that you will establish the reason yourself, while saving a certain amount of money that the suit would have to be given.
- There is something extraneous, small object, detail between the case and the drum;
- The rotating bearings were very worn out;
- Bolts dangling for transporting the tank;
- The axis of rotation of the centrifuge broke, or its fastening was shaken;
- Problems with a counterweight: poorly fixed or subject to replacement.
In addition to noise, signs of malfunctions with technology can still become:
All these phenomena indicate the wear of important details: bearings, an omentum, shaft. The equipment will function normally only after major repairs.
How to eliminate the breakdown on your own, depending on the cause
You can try to establish the cause of the breakdown yourself, just remember the safety precautions. Before contacting the metal parts of the machine, disconnect it from the outlet.
We delete an extraneous item
Even small drumen holes can fall into small coins, buttons, jewelry. They can fight about a rotating drum, making clicks. You can extract them, armed with something like tweezers. Only first they follow to remove the circular rubber gasket, weaken the heating spiral so that it does not interfere with the detection of a small part. Gently remove the item from the tank and return to Tena the previous position.
The bearings in the washing machine experience a tremendous load due to the high speed of rotation of the centrifuge. Over time, even the highest quality ball or roller rings spoil. The breakdown of the bearings can be installed manually, slightly pressing on the axis and rotating the drum alternately, then in one direction or the other. If a characteristic crack is noticeable, the problem with the bearings is evident.
Especially often, the LG washing machines are buzzing during the expansion of rotational elements.
Signs of wear of the node of the node, a piercing bearing can still be the appearance of rust on the linen and seeping water through the bottom of the apparatus. These phenomena indicate the loss of the tightness of the node due to wear of the details. The replacement of this part is made by adjusters, in this case, it is better to entrust the repair to professionals.
Unstable transport bolts are rattling
If you just bought or brought a washing machine from the repair, and it is very noisy during operation, the reason may be the most banal: they forgot to unscrew the bolts that fix the tank inside. In normal mode for better depreciation, it freely balances on the springs. In order to transport the equipment from place to place, it is not recommended to leave the tank in free movement: it is hard to fasten.
When installing, all the fasteners of the inner tank should be removed, and then the characteristic noise will disappear.
Damage of the rotation shaft
Like bearings, even the most durable metal axis can fail over time. Its fastening often breaks, for this it will be necessary to replace the mounting parts or tighten the nuts, while ensuring the tightness of the shaft. A complete replacement of the rotation mechanism may be required, which is also better to entrust the masters.
Damage to the counterweight
For balancing, the tank inside the device is kept on the springs, and it balances its counterweight. Such a system is designed to soften sharp tremors of a spinning centrifuge in order to avoid strokes about the case of the machine body. Inside the apparatus, the counterweight is fixed by ordinary screws that may well unwind over time. It is quite realistic to eliminate such a breakdown without having special knowledge of the repair of household appliances: it is enough to simply tighten these screws.
In conclusion, I would like to add that good owners should always be attentive to home assistants, especially for expensive bulky household appliances. As soon as you heard that the washing machine is buzzing or greatly noisy, carefully examine it for faults. Further operation of the device is fraught with more serious breakdowns, up to a complete refusal. And I really want the automatic machine to serve for a long time.
How to fix the problem?
Before making a new washing machine or contact a service center for repair, if faults arise, try to evaluate their scale and the ability to eliminate on your own.
To work on the diagnosis and elimination of some malfunctions, you will need: a set of screwdrivers, a wrench, pliers and a multimeter device with which you can evaluate the current level of current and identify burned electric elements of the washing machine mechanism.
So that the process of disassembly and reverse assembly goes easily, arm yourself with a tax flashlight. And remove the entire process of analysis of a particular element on your phone or camera, so that it is easier for you to assemble the mechanism back.
The complex of work will depend on what reason has led to their occurrence.
- In the case when, after purchasing and delivering to the house from the washing machine, transportation bolts were not removed that perform the function of fixing the drum springs, they will still need to be removed. Find them is easy: they are located on the back of the case. Each instructions for the car have a detailed scheme of their location and a description of the dismantling work. You can remove the bolts using a conventional wrench.
- If during installation the washing machine was put incorrectly, without completing its screw legs relative to the floor plane, such a skew of the geometry of its design will cause heavy noise when washing and beating when performing squeezing. A special device called the construction level will help to fix the situation. With it, you need to adjust the position of the legs, twisting them until the fishing line for the trimmer of the horizon in terms of level will become perfectly flat. For the machine to work quietly, after performing control under the legs, you can put a special anti.vibration rug that leveles small distortions of the floor of the floor.
- When the cause of high.profile sounds in the washing machine is extraneous objects stuck in the space between the tank for heating water and the rotating drum, you can solve the issue only by removing these objects from the structure of the structure. To do this, you will have to remove the back wall of the car, remove the heating element called the heater, and collect all the accumulated garbage. In some modern models of washing equipment, the collection of such small objects is carried out in a special filter. then you need to substitute a container for collecting water under the washing machine, unscrew the filter, clean it, and then return it to your place.
Such actions are easy to implement, but solving more complex problems will require you at least minimal skills in working with electrical engineering, and if you do not possess them, it is better to bring the repair to a specialist from the service center.
How to prevent noise?
So that the washing machine serves for a long time, and when working in it there were no knock, whistle and other uncharacteristic sounds, the risk of possible breakdowns can be minimized by a number of ways.
- To install the washing machine, it is necessary to prepare the floor surface, making sure that it is even and smooth. At the time of installation, it is important to use the building level.
- Before starting operation, it is important not to forget to unscrew the transport bolts. The procedure for performing work is in every instruction attached to the washing machine.
- Never overload the car more than the norm provided for by the washing program. Remember that the weight of the linen during washing increases, as it absorbs water.
- Before putting a thing in a washing machine, carefully inspect it, remove foreign objects, and wash small things in special bags.
- The gap between the processes of the washing of an automatic washing machine must be at least 30-60 minutes. Ideally, it is recommended to launch washing equipment no more than 1 time per day.
- Periodically, the washing machine needs to clean the heater from Nakipi. To do this, use special chemicals or citric acid. The drug is poured into a bleach container and the machine is included in test mode. For the prevention of lime plaque formation, it is recommended to add special products to washing powder with each washing.
- Every year it is necessary to carry out a preventive examination of the washing machine for the wear of its mechanisms and the reliability of their fixing in the structure.
Washing machine is a rather complex mechanism that can work with a certain share of loads. But if you heard that the usual sound began to change, you should not think that such a phenomenon is temporary and it will be able to endure. Timely diagnosis and repair will allow you to save your household assistant for many years.