How to turn on, start the boiler for the first time. Water heater how to use step.by.step instructions
Cleaning should only be carried out if the water heater does not heated properly or if the heating element begins to make noise when turned on.
Before cleaning, it is necessary to drain the water from the tank. If the drain valve is absent, unscrew the check valve and put the container under the heater.
Do not worry, the water will not flow until you turn on the “hot” tap on the mixer, leaving air in the system. Before this, of course, on the drain valve or pipe, to which the check valve was connected, it is necessary to install the rubber hose to drain water into the sewer. After draining the water, the device can be dismantled, disassembled and cleaned.
This is the most common type of household appliances for hot water, usually used in apartments and small private houses. The reason for this popularity is the relatively low cost and ease of installation, which does not require any permits. Devices are quite reliable in operation and meet most user requirements. To understand the principle of operation of the water heater, let’s look at its design, as shown in the figure:
The device is a reservoir, usually a round or oval shape, enclosed in a layer of insulating material (usually polyurethane foam), which is closed by a decorative casing. The tank itself can be made of these materials:
The electric heating element located at the bottom of the tank heats the water to a temperature limited by the thermostat. The maximum temperature characteristic of all electric boilers is 75 ºC. The electric water heater is designed to maintain a given temperature when automatically turned on and off the heating element. The heating element is additionally protected from overheating and automatically turns off if the water temperature reaches 85 ° C in an emergency.
ノート。 The optimal operating mode of the boiler is to heating up to 55 ºC. In this mode, the device provides the required amount of water for household hot water supply and at the same time saves electricity. It is a pity that the heater often works at maximum power, because in winter the water is too cold, and the heating element in economical mode does not have time to heat it.
Water through the pipe enters the upper part of the tank, where the water is the warmest. However, cold water is brought to the lower part of the tank, where the heating element is installed. To protect steel tanks from electrochemical corrosion, the heater includes a magnesium anode. Over time, it wears out and therefore requires replacement for about every 2-3 years.
This is interesting: how to fold a brick stove for a home or cottage. How to fold a brick stove with your own hands for a house with a stove in stages
Since the boiler is a vessel under pressure, it is not easy to drain water from it.
Even if you block the feed tap and open the hot water valve, only part of the liquid from the pipe of household hot water can be drained. The rest will remain in the tank.
To drive out water from there, it is necessary to let the air into the tank. This is usually done through a hot water supply pipe.
In general, the drainage process is as follows:
- Disconnect the boiler from the mains or disconnect it from the wiring. This is a mandatory procedure, the failure of which can lead to a serious risk of electric shock.
- Disconnect the cold water tap on the water heater.
- Open the valve of hot water, preferably a valve located closest to the heater to lose the pressure in the device.
- Weaken the flange fitting on the safety valve in the pipe, supplying cold water to the heater. The easiest way is to do this with a small cruciate screwdriver.
- Place a deep container under the safety valve hole and raise the flag. This is necessary if the spout is not connected to the sewer pipe. This is usually done by an experienced specialist in installing boilers.
- During the replacement of the full container, the control panel periodically rises or drops for draining water. This is possible if the force of atmospheric pressure is sufficient for lifting water. If there are no air bubbles in the pipes with hot water, this indicates that the process is functioning correctly, and it is necessary to carry out additional adjustments.
- Disassemble non.vegetable compounds, such as metal.plastic fittings, American pipes and hoses. Select a hot water pipe closest to the heater. Ideally, dismantle the connection connection. If the connection is not disassembled, place the hose at the mouth of the nearest water heater crane.
- Blow strongly into the hose to blow water from the line of hot water into the heater. You can try to use a compressor or pump, but do it very carefully. Then the water can be drained.
In order to completely drain the water from the tank of the heater, it is necessary to remove the heating element. When unscrewing the components, it is necessary to observe special caution so as not to damage the gasket.
If the flow of water from the tank stops, you must notice that there is still water in the tank.
This is determined by the amount of undenflated fluid, since a pipe with chilled water is fixed at a certain height.
This is interesting: expansion tank for heating systems. What pressure should be in the expansion tank of a gas boiler?
It is important to understand that water should not remain in the device when replacing the heating element or during maintenance. Just weaken the heating element and give the remaining liquid completely drain from the installation.
Carefully loosen the heating element so as not to damage the gasket.
Experts must emphasize two important points before draining water always turn off the power supply.
Remember that the heater is an electrical device, and during any operation it is necessary to strictly comply with the safety rules.
Otherwise, it is impossible to avoid electric shock. Another detail: the water in the tank should be chilled. Otherwise, the risk of burns is very high.
Simplified water heaters connection schemes that are performed in just one hour. However, when draining water from such systems, you have to wait long.
This element prevents the crystallization of salt on the walls of the tank and heating elements. Magnesium anodes are dissolved over time, so it is recommended to replace them with new ones about once a year.
What is the boiler for
When using a water heater, tenants gain the following advantages:
- Guaranteed hot water supply, regardless of its admission to the apartment.
- The ability to use heated water not only in the usual way, but also for heating or warm floor.
- Full autonomy in water supply matters.
- In most cases, the installation of equipment is not difficult even for those who do not have the necessary professional skills.
- The operation of the device can be provided by electricity using the 220 V network.
The use of the boiler also has its shortcomings:
- When working with it, it is required to take special measures to maintain its functionality.
- The use of electricity for heating water is costly.
When installing some types of boilers, installation can be difficult for a non.specialist. In such a situation, for this purpose, you will have to call the master.
How to properly drain the water when the water heater is turned off is told in the video:
If you plan to use a boiler, you must remember the rules of its use. The most important of them are as follows:
This video will save you money.
- When included in the mains, it is important to verify the presence of water in the tank. If it is not there, then the device can burn out.
- In those situations where there are interruptions in the supply of electricity, it is recommended to purchase an uninterrupted power device. It will eliminate the risk of the situation of the presence of sharp voltage drops, which can damage the electrical part of the equipment.
- It is necessary to completely exclude the use of the water heater at temperatures below 5 degrees. This requirement in most cases is fulfilled automatically, however, for example, in the country, it can be violated.
- It is recommended to replace the magnesium anode rod as necessary. It is used to ensure the performance and durability of Ten.
- With operation, salts are deposited inside the tank. They must be regularly deleted.
- You need to take into account the features of the water used. If it is tough, then this will lead to the formation of scale. The user must regularly remove it.
A sign of the need for cleaning is a noticeable increase in heating time. Another becomes the appearance of unusual sounds. The procedure can be done using mechanical tools or cleaning substances.
In the first situation, cleaning with a metal brush is used. This is allowed only if the surface is wet. It is also possible to use household chemicals. One of these options is the use of vinegar.
Compliance with the rules given here will ensure the longest period of operation of the boiler. If it is supposed not to use the device for a long time, then it will be required to turn it off and, if necessary, perform a conservation procedure.
After watching this video, you can find out how to prepare the water heater for the winter:
Water heater device
The principle of operation of the accumulative water heater involves intensive transmission of thermal energy to the initial warmth. Then the heater is turned off and is already launched from time to time to maintain the required temperature. If a large amount of hot water is spent at a time, then the heater again goes into intensive heating mode.
In the fuel boiler, Ten must heat the water constantly. But since boiling water at the output is not needed, the water temperature usually does not exceed 40-60 ° C. But for this you have to spend a lot of electricity. Much more economically gas heaters. all of them are flowing type.
- Tank filled with water from the water supply under pressure. In the Open. a coil, according to which water is walking.
- Corps, with a thick heat.insulating layer.
- Heating element or magnesium anode. If a gas boiler is a chimney and a burner. They will provide water to heating in the container.
- A pipe that serves cold water and a pipe for removing hot water from the boiler. It is often supplied with a special valve, which opens during an increase in the pressure in the heater.
- The electronic control unit receiving data from sensors and output indicators for the indicator panel. regulates the functioning of the entire boiler. There are keys for manual settings of heating indicators (maximum temperature and heating speed).
Types of storage water heaters
Today, manufacturers offer several types of devices for autonomous water supply to hot water. Each of them has its own characteristics, depending on the energy carrier used and the method of heating water. The owner of the house chooses a boiler, which is best suitable for all indicators.
This is a tank, mainly. round or oval shape, which is enclosed in a thermal insulation layer and covered with a decorative cover. The working tank is made of enameled steel or stainless steel stainless steel.
At the bottom of the tank is an electric heating element that heats water to a temperature set on a thermostat. This is usually 85 degrees.
There is no water intake for now, the heater device involves maintaining the established temperature indicators in the automatic lamp mode and disconnecting the heating element. That is, the heater will turn off when the water temperature exceeds above 85 degrees, and will start again when the water cools down, for example, up to 75 ° C.
In general, this is the whole answer to the question of how an electric storage water heater works.
Boilers of indirect heating
To understand how indirect heating water heater works, we will get acquainted with its device. The main nuance of their work is that they basically do not warm the water themselves, but take heat from the heating contour of the house. That is, before leaving for the heating system, the water from the boiler passes through the coil inside the indirect heating boiler and gives part of the heat to the water in the tank. Water from the heating system and inside the boiler is not mixed, so heating is called indirect.
In case the heating system is needed to lower the temperature or even turn off the part of the heaters with an integrated heater, which maintains water temperature in such situations. Also, such boilers are standardly equipped with a magnesium anode to protect the steel tank from corrosion.
expensive products are equipped with two coils: through one, the coolant from the boiler will proceed, and the other is connected to a reserve heat source.
Indirect heating boilers are installed on the wall and on the floor. Developers often supply them along with double.circuit boilers.
Gas storage water heaters
Outwardly it seems that the device of a boiler operating on gas is not much different from an electric heater. The same suspended tank that is covered with insulation. But here there is a gas combustion chamber and a burner is installed from below, and there is a chimney pipe on top. Water heats up, passing along the coil hanging around the combustion chamber.
Such boilers are not popular everywhere, due to the difficulties that arise during the design and connection of the installations using gas. In addition, a high.quality chimney will be required to use a gas heater. To fulfill all requirements sometimes becomes extremely expensive.
Since the main actions to include boilers, regardless of the manufacturer and the brand, are the same, answering the question. how to turn on the Ariston boiler, again, briefly, we will go through all the steps:
- the supply of boiling water from the central system is closed;
- The hot tap on the boiler opens;
- the mixer opens;
- Cold water is supplied to the heater;
- the air is tired from the system;
- The device of the device is filled;
- The boiler connects to the network and turns on;
- Diagnosis of the device is carried out.
Ariston heaters are characterized by the recommendation of the manufacturer. at the first launch, set the heating temperature in the average value. As exploited, heating is regulated depending on the needs. It is claimed that this approach allows you to save electricity.
Elimination of malfunctions “Ariston
Like many water heating devices of this class, Ariston boilers have the following vulnerable parts:
The most common problem requiring repair is the failure of the valves and wear of the gaskets. The tank of the device is being repaired much less often because with proper care it is quite reliable. Capacity repair is carried out only in service centers. In order for the boiler for a long time to properly, it is necessary to carry out prevention and cleaning from scale every six months.
Note that the device is faulty quite simply. This is evidenced by the following signs:
Preventive inspection and elimination of minor malfunctions consists of the following actions:
- de.energizing the boiler;
- Cold water supply overlap;
- disconnecting the hose with cold water from the valve;
- Ten dismantling;
- tank examination and cleaning it from scale;
- Checking the heater for performance;
- Ten cleaning;
- Assembly of the boiler.
It is worth saying that for the budget cleaning of the boiler tank you can use citric acid. It is necessary to make a fairly strong water solution and pour it into the capacity of the heater. After a day you can clean the tank, at the end carefully rinsing it with clean water.
When replacing the failed components in the boiler, preference should only be given to the original spare parts. This applies not only to Ariston equipment, but also of any other water heating devices. This is the only way to guarantee full compatibility and high quality repair.
Launching a running water heater
Before turning on, be sure to find out the type of device. Ignoring device is a device with a standard crane or a special shower watering can. To turn it on, cold water is passed through the water heater. which will displace the air from it, then they supply meals. Power is installed using a regulator on the panel, pressure. valve. It is better to turn off such a boiler if you first turn off the power, and after 10-20 seconds, block the water supply. Then the heating element will not overheat, which will positively affect its service life. For the operation of a running device, you cannot use the extension cord.
Pressure flow water heaters provide water with one or more points. They have hydraulic or electronic control. Integrated into water supply systems. In many ways, the inclusion of such equipment is similar to accumulative boilers. First, on the riser, the tap supplies hot water is blocked. A tap with hot water is opened on the mixer. Turn on the supply of cold. As soon as a powerful and flat jet flows, the mixer is closed. The device is connected to the mains, set the operating mode. Open a valve with hot water and control how the device works.
System check algorithm
To test equipment mounted on the wall or floor, you need:
- serve cold water under pressure to identify and eliminate the places of leak;
- make sure the correctness of connecting the product to the household electrical network;
- test work and make sure that there is no leak and spontaneous premature shutdown;
- re.enable the device for checking with measurements of fluid temperature.
Will These Plumbers Properly Fix a Water Heater Leak?
Launch of water supply
The inclusion of the water heater begins with checking the tightness of the joints of the water pipes and the consumable tank. For testing, you will need to open the cold fluid supply valve and the valve of the mixer. The appearance of small drops of water at the joints of the pipes or from under the casing of the device is not allowed. When leaks appear from the housing, the equipment must be changed, it is carried out by warranty and post.warranty maintenance or repair of heating devices.
If the water is supplied to the heater from the well or well, then in the highway it is necessary to provide a coarse cleaning filter. Even short.term operation of the equipment on dirty liquid is not recommended. The grid allows you to separate large particles of dirt that settled on the surface of the tank and the body of the heater. Deposits lead to corrosion or local overheating and serve as the basis for refusal in warranty repair.
Before starting the water supply, it is necessary to check the tightness of the joints of the water pipes and the consumable tank.
After checking the tightness of the water supply circuit, the electric wiring is tested. If the boiler is connected without a socket, then you should make sure the correctness of the position of the phase and zero wire, and then tighten the fasteners. It is also necessary to control the correct connection of the package switch. To conduct the check, an indicator screwdriver or a digital device operating in a voltmeter mode or a circuit is necessary.
Water heater parameters
At the stage of checking the parameters, you need:
Don’t adjust your heating flow temperature until you have watched this video. How to save gas
- Fill the tank with water and turn on the heater in different power modes.
- Rotating the regulator and pressing buttons to check the operation of the equipment.
- Open the valves of the mixer and make sure that the heated fluid is supplied. If a multi.channel water supply system is implemented in the house, it is recommended to check the operation of each distribution point.
- Disconnect power and conduct a second inspection of pipelines and housing.
Repeated performance of performance
During the secondary verification of the equipment, it is necessary to determine the temperature of the water in the cold water supply system (domestic thermometer or thermocouple connected to the multimeter). Turn on the power and set the operating mode, and after 10-15 minutes, conduct a repeated measurement of the water temperature at the exit of the mixer.
Additional control is carried out after disconnecting the heater, some owners check the time of heating the fluid for compliance with passport data.
When testing equipment in winter, users are faced with a drop in water temperature at the output or increasing heating time. The reason is a cold liquid that cools in water bodies and when serving through pipes to a residential building. In the warm time or with the hot water supply, pressure is possible. In this case, the tightness of the cutting crane should be checked. When the cracks are formed, part of the liquid goes into the empty highways of central water supply.
How to use a boiler?
After the unit has passed the first launch procedure, it is necessary to allow it to warm up the water to the maximum temperature. Open the crane on the mixer and make sure that hot water flows from there, and then carefully examine everything for leaks. If everything is in order, then you can proceed to operation. The first thing to do to use the boiler correctly is to study the manufacturer’s instructions.
By turning on the unit, set the desired hot water temperature. On most heaters, manufacturers provide 3 positions: 35, 55-57 and 75 ºС. Some models have the fourth position. “anti.sample”, then a temperature of 10 ºС is maintained in the tank. The actual operation is to put the temperature control in the desired position and use water. At the same time, it is worth following the following recommendations:
- Never turn on the boiler if for some reason the unit tank is empty, this can lead to the failure of the heater. The input safety valve has a built.in check valve, its performance must be checked at least 1 time per year;
- Although the boiler temperature adjustment is performed in accordance with the wishes, it is necessary to turn it on the maximum once every 2 weeks and withstand this mode within 2 hours. This is necessary so that harmful bacteria living in warm water does not multiply in the tank;
- There should be a mesh filter at the entry of cold water into the house. If the water is hard, then it is necessary to organize additional cleaning and desalination, otherwise the entire heat equipment, including the boiler, will not last long;
- 1 time in 2 years to flush the tank from the scale, as well as check the condition of the protective magnesium anode and, if necessary, change it.
Using an electric flow water heater is also quite simple. The device is turned on immediately after opening the tap, the temperature of the water is regulated by a decrease and increased pressure. When too hot water runs, the pressure must be increased, if cold, then reduce. For these devices, water hardness is also important, the presence of a large amount of salts will cause scale inside the heating element. First, the intensity of heating will fall, and then the element will fail.
Features of the operation of running models
In order for the boiler to work longer, it is recommended to install the filter on the incoming pipe of differences in devices of different types determine the features of operation. Before use, you need to study the instructions from the manufacturer and perform the following actions:
- Put the filter of rough cleaning. It will allow you to collect small garbage, which gets from water pipes.
- Carry out horizontal installation. Only this type of installation is allowed so that there are no air traffic jams. Check is made using the construction level.
- If the device is electric, it needs to be grounded.
Flot models are with manual and electronic control. The first option is characterized by reliability and low cost. Electronic mechanisms are more expensive, but they expand the functionality.
Before the first turning on the flow heater, it is necessary to set the optimum water temperature. It can be adjusted by buttons or by the crane itself, depending on the flow of fluid. Such types of water heaters can only be used at positive temperatures.
Periodically the device must be inspected for damage. Use a faulty heater is prohibited. If the device is no longer required to heat water, it must be removed from the wall, after turning it off the network and removing the remaining water. Store the water heater in winter in a warm room.
Features of the operation of funded boilers
The device of the storage boiler with the heater
Models with a water tank differ in their dimensions. Large devices are usually hung on the wall or mounted on the floor. There are vertical and horizontal type.
You can only include and use the device correctly configured and connected to the network. Work should be carried out by a specialist. He also puts a note on the quality of equipment installation.
After installation, you can use a boiler. Before the first launch, it must be visually inspected and verified in the integrity of the body and wires. After a successful check, you need to fill the tank with water. To do this, open the water supply valve.
When the tank is filled, you can enable the device to the network and press the power button. Control is carried out by buttons on the case or by making commands on the monitor.
If the boiler is the main source of water, it does not need to be turned off from the network. A thermostat should be installed, thanks to which the heater will only work if necessary. When the temperature is reached, the device will automatically turn off.
Why does the technique not turn on
You launched the device following the recommendations, but nothing happened? You need to check the network cable, outlet, fork for serviceability. Also read the article: “Why does the water heater knock out an RCD”.
- Strong plaque on Ten, his malfunction.
- The failure of the thermostat. He can give overstated indications, which leads to a shutdown of the RCD machine.
- Empty tank, air remained inside.
Before connecting, study the instructions and our recommendations. Incorrect work can lead to a breakdown of expensive equipment. If you are not sure of the installation abilities, it is better to call a specialist.
From the author: Hello, dear readers! Modern houses and apartments are gradually equipped with an increasing number of different equipment, which is designed to greatly make life easier for the owners and make it more comfortable. Washing and dishwashers, robots, microwaves, microwaves, double boots and multicookers-without all this it is quite difficult to imagine life.
The same can be said about water heaters. Even in houses connected to a centralized DHW system, there are quite often shutdowns of hot water. What can we say about those in which only cold water supply is initially provided. each acceptance of the soul turns into a real quest. This problem is easily solved by water heaters, which provide the opportunity to always have hot water in stock. But people who first acquired and installed this technique have many questions. How to turn on a boiler? How to use it? How to avoid leaks and the like troubles?
All this will be described in today’s article. Many people prefer to master new equipment by the “poke” method. they intuitively press the buttons until they receive the desired (or reverse) effect. Of course, this method also has the right to life, especially when it comes to a fairly simple technique: a vacuum cleaner, a hairdryer, etc. D. But in the case of equipment for heating water, a more responsible approach is required. When using the water heater, you run the risk of getting not only a broken device, but, for example, a flood in the apartment. So let’s look at how to properly start a boiler for its reliable and long.term work.
So, the water heater was bought. When it is already installed and connected, the question arises of what to do next. But before taking up the click of the buttons, you should check the quality of the connection. You need to carefully examine all the joints. It is advisable to attach a piece of toilet paper to the compounds. It has excellent absorbing properties and, accordingly, absorbs even the slightest drop of water, which you may not see with the naked eye. If the paper after the diagnosis remained completely dry. excellent, move on.
Important: the use of a boiler should be carried out strictly in the presence of grounding! In general, this should be warned by specialists who were engaged in the installation of a water heater. If there is no grounding in your apartment or house, it must be carried out, connect a boiler to it, and only then proceed to the first inclusion of equipment. Otherwise, you will endanger yourself.
The first launch of the water heater is carried out in several steps. It is important to observe the correct sequence.
- Crush the supply of hot water from a centralized system to the apartment using a shut.off crane. If you do not, then subsequently all the water, carefully heated by the boiler, will go to the common riser. Even the check valve, which is one of the mandatory elements of the water heater installation, in this case will not help. After the shut.off valve is blocked, open the “hot” tap on the mixer and wait until the remaining water from the pipes merges from the pipes. Of course, if your house is not connected at all to the hot water supply system, just miss this step.
- Now pay attention to the boiler itself. Two pipes are connected to its lower part. As a rule, they have color markings. The blue denotes the pipe for supplying cold water to the water heater (as a rule, it is on the left, but another option is possible), red. for the release of hot. On both pipes there are shut.off valves. Open the one on the “cold”. Water will begin to enter the equipment. We do not include the device on the network.
- Now open the valve on the “hot” pipe, as well as the corresponding crane on the mixer. At first, air will come out. you need to wait for it to be replaced by a full.fledged flat stream. After that, close the tap on the mixer.
- Now connect the water heater to the mains and set the necessary temperature regime. The last operation is performed quite simply with the help of special levers or a special control panel. a separate instruction is not needed for this, everything is shown on the very case of the device.
A few words should be said about the optimum heating temperature. As a rule, the range of permissible values of the water heater is quite wide. from 30 to 90 degrees. At the same time, it is worth focusing not only on efficiency, but also on security.
For example, at a temperature of up to 40 degrees in the tank, various bacteria are actively propagated. You will not be able to get rid of them, since they, in any case, will come from a cold water supply system. In hot water, such bacteria either fall asleep or even die (depending on temperature). But moderately cold for them. just paradise. The result of washing in such water can be various diseases.
The best option is a temperature of 55 to 60 degrees. Bacteria in such an environment do not die, but do not multiply, they simply go into a state of animation. In addition, this level of heating favorably affects the service life of the heater, lowering the intensity of the formation of scale. This is optimal from the point of view of safety. water with a temperature of 55–60 degrees does not cause burns in a person, so you can safely entrust the interaction with it not only for adults, but also for children.
As for the 90 degrees mode. it is also necessary, but not for everyday use. Heated the boiler once a week to this temperature, let it stand for two or three hours, and then set the usual mode again. During these couple of hours, hot water will completely destroy all the bacteria, thereby the tank will be disinfected.
Often people are interested in the question of whether it is possible to turn off the water heater at night. Many people believe that it will be more economical, because at night no one washes, and the constant heating of water is wasted. In fact, you should not do this. Firstly, heating the total fluid volume in the “from scratch” tank will require much more resources than the regular restoration of slightly fallen temperature. Secondly, in the morning you will have to wait long before being washed and go to the shower.
If you really want to save, then transfer the boiler at night to low.temperature mode, but do not turn it off at all. Thus, the morning heating time will be reduced, and at the same time the night consumption of electricity will be very small.
Success in mastering your new acquisition!
In accordance with applicable legislation, the administration refuses any assurances and guarantees, the provision of which may be implied in otherwise, and refuses liability regarding the site, contents and its use. Read more: https: // seberemont.ru/info/otkaz.HTML
Having bought a new heater, you need to study the instructions. It describes in detail the information regarding the operation of the device. You can turn on the device yourself. How to enable the boiler will be described in the article.
The connection sequence is suitable for both accumulative and flow instruments:
- Disconnect hot water. In the absence of this step, all your hot water will go into a common riser.
- Open the crane to release the remaining stagnant hot water.
- There are 2 pipes at the bottom of the water heater: one with blue, and the other with red. It is the latter that serves to supply heated water. Open the valve with a blue marker, and the water goes to the boiler.
- We turn the valve of the “red” pipe and wait for water to come from it.
- Open the faucet tap and water is pouring there.
- We connect our installation to the network and adjust to the desired temperature.
Choosing a heating mode
This action depends only on the user preferences, the temperature regulation should be on the touch screen in new models and on the thermometer in old.
Manufacturers make systems with temperatures from 30 to 90 degrees Celsius.
How to choose the proper size for your boiler
Most often people heat water to 40. But there are some tips that will come in handy for everyone:
- At 30-40 degrees, bacteria are very active. Their habitats are very happy, and death does not occur at such low temperatures.
- The most optimal option is 50. In such a temperature regime, the scale will not form inside the mechanism, and it will last much longer. In addition, mold and fungus will not bother you.
- Once every 2 weeks you need to use the maximum temperature regime for several hours. This is needed to kill bacteria. Water should not poison the body.
- Many users turn off the heater at night, and in the morning they use only cold water. Most often this is done in order to save, but does not affect the total amount of electricity in the apartment. Maximum 50-100 for the sake of saving and morning frosty shower.
On the question of how to use an electric storage water heater, there are two opinions. Some believe that the device should be constantly connected to electricity, while others. that it is necessary to disconnect it from the network all the time of downtime.
The second option looks more economical, but only at first glance. The boiler is easier to maintain the temperature of the water than to warm it up every time. Another argument in favor of the first opinion is that the filled tank is more slowly undergoing corrosion. Disconnect the device from the network only in cases where it is not planned to be used for a long time (until the next summer season or until the next shutdown of water).
Choosing a heating mode
Many models have an economical mode, indicated by the letter E on the temperature scale. At the same time, water heats up to 55 degrees: with this meaning, the risk of scale formation is least of all. It is not recommended to set lower temperatures, since at 30-40 degrees bacteria actively multiply, which can lead to fungal deposits on the walls of the tank.
It is important to remember that the disabled device cannot be left in unheated rooms if the air temperature drops below 5 degrees!