Anthill Cake recipe, which will remind you of childhood
Cookies or homemade dough, boiled condensed milk or sour cream chocolate cream, Mac or nuts in caramel-choose what you like.
- 1 bank of condensed milk;
- 2 eggs;
- 450 g of butter;
- 80–100 g of sugar;
- 1 pinch of salt;
- Soda. On the tip of a knife;
- 400-500 g of flour or slightly larger;
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
Put the can of condensed milk in a pan, pour water and boil over low heat. Make sure that the liquid does not boil. If you rush, take the finished boiled condensed milk.
Beat the eggs with a fork. Take 250 g of softened oil and mix with sugar to get a homogeneous mass. Gradually pour the eggs, add salt and soda. Pour the flour gradually and knead the dough so that it turns out to be elastic and not loud to your hands. After wrap it in the food film and leave in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Grate the finished dough on a coarse grater or pass through a meat grinder. Put on a baking sheet covered with parchment and greased with vegetable oil. Bake for about 20–25 minutes at a temperature of 150–170 ° C. After cool and break into small pieces.
Beat the remaining butter to the mixer to get a magnificent mass. Pour the condensed milk a bit and continue to mix. Put the baked dough into a bowl and mix with cream. Put on a plate to get a slide. Leave before serving for several hours in the refrigerator.
Classic recipe for cakes “anthill
The kids will be delighted with such original sweets, so cooking them for a children’s birthday will be a great idea.
We prepare a treat according to the classic recipe step by step:
- The margarine chopped by small pieces is melted in a small.Volume metal cup (it can be replaced with oil).
- For the test, a deep container is selected, in which sour cream is laid out, and soda falls asleep. The ingredients are thoroughly mixed and left for a short period of time (about two minutes) so that the reaction begins. You can replace soda with a baking powder, but then it will need to be previously connected and sift with flour.
- The melted margarine is poured into the same dishes, and sugar is filled up. Everything is mixed well until the crystals dissolve.
- In small portions, the flour is placed, the resulting mass is mixed. First, a slightly loose composition should turn out. After that, it must be continued to knead to the dough of a homogeneous consistency.
- The finished test mass is cleaned in the cold for half an hour.
- After the specified time, the dough is extracted from the refrigerator and divided into small balls, from which sausages then roll, the thickness of the meat grinder corresponding to the hole.
- The blanks are passed through a meat grinder and distributed with a thin layer on a parchment covered in or a special silicone sheet.
- “Worms” are baked in an average position at a temperature regime of 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes until a mild degree. If you exceed this time, then the blanks will become tough.
- While the baking process is underway, the cream is prepared. A little more than half of the total amount of condensed milk and all the oil are placed in the bowl of the mixer. The components are whipped until uniform.
- After cooling the “worms” should be chopped into large crumbs. Here you can additionally add chopped nuts or peeled fried sunflower seeds.
- In a separate container, the baby is connected to the cream and is thoroughly kneaded.
- Next, the cakes themselves are formed. You can do this in molds for cupcakes or any similar containers of small volume. So that the dough does not stick, you need to slightly moisten the molds with water every time.
- The resulting mass is superimposed in the container and densely trim.
- Dessert is removed to a beautiful large dish.
- The finished treat with condensed milk can be decorated with fried sesame seeds, poppy, coconut or poured with melted chocolate.
Ready.Made “anthills” should be saturated for about 40 minutes. But if possible-let it go 2-3 hours, so they will be even tastier. After that, you can serve them to the table.
Cake “Anthill: Classic recipe
Add margarine, sugar, sour cream and mix everything to flour (I usually do not put everything, but if you want. It’s time to do it). Knead the dough (I do it with my hands).
Is it possible to make an anthill with a conventional condensed milk?
First prepare the dough for the anthill by mixing all the ingredients. Let the dough stand in the refrigerator. After the dough becomes solid, pass it through a meat grinder or grate it with large holes. Bake pieces of dough in one layer in the oven until light blunder. If your oven allows you to bake simultaneously on several baking sheets, use this opportunity to speed up the process (it is important to follow pieces of dough at the edges of the baking sheet that may start to burn). Otherwise, you will have to bake several times. With any option, do not go far from the oven. The dough in the oven is prepared very quickly. Then you need to connect the baked pieces with a conventional condensed milk, lay out the anthill with a slide, tamping each layer, and then put the cake in the refrigerator for hardening.
Cake anthill: classic recipe with condensed milk
Delicious dessert with the original name, which is prepared quite easy.
One.We buy the necessary components. First of all, we boil condensed milk for 60 minutes.
3.We fall asleep sugar to margarine and interfere with a sour cream state.
4.To the mass overflow whipped eggs, soda. Salt the mixture and mix.
5.In small portions, add flour to the egg mass.
6.Take the amount of flour so that the kneaded dough has a steep consistency. After send it to the refrigerator for 60 minutes.
INCREDIBLY TASTY! Anthill cake recipe
7.We activate the oven. While it is heated, we rub our dough. If you are uncomfortable to grind the dough with a grater, then use a meat grinder.
Eight.We cover the baking dish and smear with butter. We fill the baking sheet with dough and send to the oven for 25 minutes at a temperature of 160 degrees. If the dough was browned earlier, then turn off the oven.
Nine.We cook the cream. First of all, we begin to whip butter.
Ten.Without turning off the mixer, add in small portions condensed milk to a cream mass.
Eleven.We crumble baked harnesses with our hands and mix with cream mass.
12.The final stage. Design. We take a beautiful dish and lay out the dessert with a slide, send it to the refrigerator. The cake “anthill” is prepared.
After the specified time, turn on the oven to heated to 200 degrees. Now you need to grind the chilled dough to bake it in small pieces. I pass the dough through a meat grinder. You can also: cut noodles, grate on a coarse grater or tear to pieces with your hands. Put the dough on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Put a baking sheet in the oven for 20-30 minutes, to a rosy-colored baked products.
Garnish the cake from above with something dark so that it looks like an ant hill-chocolate, poppy or confectionery sprinkling, like me. Put the cake in the refrigerator for several hours so that the dough is soaked in cream as much as possible. And then serve it to the table. Bon appetit!
Choose high.Quality, proven condensed milk. Without vegetable fats and food additives. Only two ingredients should contain: milk and sugar. As a result, the taste and quality of the finished dish will depend on the quality of condensed milk.
The butter can be melted in a microwave or in a water bath. How to melt the butter in the microwave? Cut the oil into small pieces and place in a special container. So that the oil does not spray when heated, cover the vessel with oil with a paper towel. Oil should be melted either at the lowest power or in defrosting mode. At first enough seconds of five. Further, if the oil has not yet melted, set for 5 seconds again and run the microwave. Repeat the process several times before the desired result. How to melt the oil in a water bath correctly? Two containers of different diameters will be needed. Pour water into a large and put on the stove. Set the smaller container on top so as to load it into the water about half. Put the oil chopped into it into pieces. Under the influence of boiling water, the oil will begin to melt. Stir the oil slightly to speed up the process. Once the pieces of oil are completely dissolved, remove the container from the stove.
Is it possible to replace the baking powder with soda, how to add them correctly so that the pastries are lush, how to avoid unpleasant soda taste and much more read in the article “Breakfast or food soda. What’s better?”
What is this code for?
How to cook cookies dessert
The most delicious “anthill” is obtained from sand cookies with the aroma of ghee.
- 60 g of thick cream;
- 170 g of sweet-sweet oil;
- 350 g of cookies;
- 360 g of boiled condensed milk;
- 30 g of dark chocolate;
- 50 g of a hazelnut.
- The cookies are crushed in a kitchen combine in minimal mode to get large baby.
- Soft oil is cut and mixed with condensed milk.
- Cream is introduced into the cream.
- Nuts and chocolate are flickering with a coffee grinder. Add to chips from cookies.
- Dry mass is mixed with cream.
- The finished composition is laid out on a cake plate in the form of an anthill. It is more convenient to do it with your hands moistened with water.
- Before serving, the “anthill” of cookies should stand in a cold place for at least 2 hours.
How to cook a cake anthill:
First, prepare the dough. Pour flour into a bowl and mix with baking powder.
Close the cold butter in small pieces or rub on a grater. Pick with flour into crumb.
Торт муравейник за 5 минут Russian Anthill Cake Recipe – Muraveinik.
Wrap the dough in the food film and take it into the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
Heat the oven to 180 degrees, and cover the baking sheet with parchment paper.
Then we can prepare an anthill in several ways:
- Traditional-pass the dough through a meat grinder, and cut the strips 2-3 cm;
- Divide the dough into 3-4 parts and take them on a grater in turn;
- Just pinch off small pieces from the dough and form balls (here I use this particular option).
Bake in the oven preheated to 180 degrees 20-25 minutes. Completely cool.
For the cream, whip the at room temperature to the splendor, then add boiled, condensed milk and beat all together again.
Mix balls of dough with chilled cream. If desired, you can add crushed walnuts.
Put the resulting mass on a pile of cake. On top you can sprinkle with grated chocolate or poppy.
Remove the cake in the refrigerator for several hours (at least two).
That’s all! Our simple and tasty cake anthill is ready. Bon appetit!