Control Buttons, Clock Setting, Defrost Time. DAEWOO ELECTRONICS KOR-6C0B5S Operating Instructions
Warning! The text in this document was automatically recognized. To view the original page you can use the Original mode.
When the microwave oven is turned on for the first time, the display will
“-:00” and a beep will sound. In the event of an AC power failure and power failure, “-:00″_ will also light up on the display when the power is restored
This is the 12-hour clock system
This is the 24-hour clock system
Enter the current time of day by pressing the digits on the
The display will stop flashing, the colon will start flashing. If you select the 12-hour time system, the display will show an hour from “1:00” to “12:59.
If you selected the 24-hour countdown system, the clock will be shown on the display
If you try to set the time incorrectly, the time will not be set and will revert to the 12-hour clock
previous state. Press the CLOCK button and enter the time again.
When DEFROST TIME mode is selected, the automatic cycle divides the defrosting time into periods.
which is not necessary for the defrost time
The display will show the time you have selected.
When you press the START button, the DEFROST mode indicator light will flash.
Tutorial How To: Set A Clock In A Daewoo KOR-860A Microwave Daewoo Rare Melody
Indicating that the microwave is in DEFROST mode. The counter on the display will start counting down the time left to the end of the defrosting process. Also, the oven will beep to remind you to flip, redistribute, or cut the food.
Hisense H36MOMMI 36L Microwave oven User Manual
Please read these instructions carefully before installing and operating the oven.
PRECAUTIONS TO AVOID POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO EXCESSIVE MICROWAVE ENERGY
(a) Do not try to operate the oven with the door open, as this may cause harmful microwave energy. It’s important not to break or break.with safety interlocks.(b) Do not place any objects between the front of the oven and the door, and do not allow dirt or cleaning agent residue to accumulate on the sealed surfaces.(c) WARNING: If the door or door seals are damaged, the oven must not be operated until it has been repaired by a competent person.
If the unit is not kept clean, its surface may be damaged, affecting the life of the unit and leading to a dangerous situation.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Warning: liquids and other products must not be heated in sealed containers as they may explode.
- Warning: It is dangerous for anyone other than a competent person to perform any maintenance or repair operations involving the removal of the microwave protection cover.
- This appliance may be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. involved. Do not allow children to play with the appliance. Children must be supervised for cleaning and maintenance only and children over the age of 8 years.
- Keep the appliance and the power cord out of the reach of children under 8 years of age.
- Use only dishes that are suitable for microwave use.
- Clean the oven regularly and remove any food debris.
- Read and follow the instructions: “PRECAUTIONS TO AVOID POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO EXCESSIVE MICROWAVE ENERGY”.
- When heating food in plastic or paper containers, keep an eye on the oven because of the possibility of fire.
- If smoke appears, turn off or unplug the appliance and keep the door closed to extinguish the flames.
- Do not overcook food.
- Do not use the oven’s inner chamber for storage. Do not keep items such as loaves, cookies, etc., in the oven. Д.
- Remove wire ties and metal handles from paper or plastic containers/ bags before placing them in the oven.
- Install or place this oven only in accordance with the included installation instructions.
- Eggs in their shells and whole hard-boiled eggs should not be heated in microwave ovens, as they may explode even after microwave heating is complete.
- This appliance is intended for use in home and similar applications, for example:
- staff kitchen areas in stores, offices, and other workplaces;
- customers in hotels, motels, and other living areas;
- Bed and breakfast type environments.
- If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent, or persons similarly qualified to avoid danger.
- Do not store or use this appliance outdoors.
- Do not use this oven near water, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool.
- While the oven is operating, the temperature of accessible surfaces may be high. Surfaces may become hot during use. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces and do not cover the oven vents.
- Do not let the cord hang off the edge of a table or counter.
- Failure to keep the oven clean can lead to surface deterioration, which can adversely affect the life of the appliance and possibly lead to a dangerous situation.
- Contents of feeding bottles and jars of baby food should be stirred or shaken and the temperature checked before use to prevent burns.
- Heating drinks in the microwave may result in a delayed rapid boil, so care must be taken when handling the container.
- The appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children must be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- The oven is not designed to be controlled by an external timer or a separate remote control system.
- Reachable parts may become hot during use. Keep small children away.
- Do not use a steam cleaner.
- The appliance gets hot during use. Care must be taken to avoid touching the heating elements inside the oven.
- Use only the temperature probe recommended for this oven (for ovens that have the option of using a temperature probe).
- WARNING: The appliance and its accessible parts become hot during use. Care should be taken not to touch the heating elements. Children under the age of 8 years must not be supervised at all times.
- The oven must be operated with the decorative door open. (for ovens with a decorative door.)
- The back of the appliance must be against the wall.
- The microwave oven should not be placed in a cabinet.
- Microwave is designed to heat food and beverages. Drying food or clothing and heating warmers, slippers, sponges, etc. Д.amp cloth and similar objects can cause injury, fire or fire. Temperature gauge.)
- Do not use metallic containers for food and drinks while cooking in a microwave oven.
READ CAREFULLY AND RETAIN FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
To reduce the risk of personal injuryInstalling grounding
Danger of electric shock Touching some internal components may cause serious injury or death. Do not disassemble this appliance.
Electric shock hazard Improper grounding may result in electric shock. Do not plug into an outlet until appliance is properly installed and grounded.
This appliance must be grounded. In the event of a short circuit, grounding reduces the risk of electric shock by providing an escape wire for the electric current. This appliance has a cord that has a grounding wire with a grounding plug. Plug should be plugged into an outlet that is properly installed and grounded.
- A short power cord is provided to reduce the risks of entanglement or tripping over a longer cord.
- If a long cord or extension cord is used:
- The marked electrical rating of the cord or extension cord set should be at least as great as the electrical rating of the appliance.
- The extension cord should be a three-core cord with a ground connection.
- The long cord should be positioned so that it does not roll over a tabletop or countertop where it could be pulled by children or accidentally tripped over.
- After use, clean the inside of the oven with a lightly dampened cloth.
- Wash the accessories in the usual manner in soapy water.
- The door frame and seal and adjacent parts should be thoroughly cleaned with an adamp cloth when they are dirty.
- Do not use harsh, abrasive detergents or sharp metal scrapers to clean the oven door glass, as they may scratch the surface and damage the glass.
- Cleaning Tip. For easier cleaning of cavity walls that may be touched by cooked food: place half a lemon in a bowl, add 300 ml (1/2 pint) of water and heat on 100% microwave power for 10 minutes. Wipe the oven with a soft, dry cloth.
It is dangerous for anyone other than a competent person to perform any maintenance or repair operations involving the removal of the microwave protection cover.
See. Instructions under “Materials that can be used in the microwave oven or that should be avoided in the microwave oven. Some non-metallic accessories may not be safe for use in a microwave oven. If in doubt, you can test the cookware in question by following the procedure below.
- Fill a container for the microwave with 1 cup (250 ml) of cold water along with the corresponding dishes.
- Cook at maximum power for 1 minute.
- Carefully palpate the utensils. If the empty dish is warm, do not use it for cooking in the microwave.
- Do not exceed 1 minute cooking time.
Materials that can be used in a microwave oven
Materials to avoid in the microwave oven
Names of oven parts and accessories
Remove the oven and all materials from the cardboard box and oven cavity. Your oven comes with the following accessories:
Glass tray 1Ring of turntable assembly 1Instructions for use 1
A) Control panelB) Turntable shaftC) Turntable ring assemblyD) Glass trayE) Observation windowF) Door assemblyG) Safety locking system
Installing the turntable
а. Never turn glass tray upside down. The glass tray should never be restricted.б. Always use both the glass tray and the turntable assembly during cooking.c. Always place all food and containers of food on the glass cooking tray.d. If the glass tray or turntable ring assembly is cracked or broken, contact your nearest authorized service center.
Remove all packing material and accessories. Inspect the oven for damage, such as dents or a broken door. Do not install if oven is damaged.
Cupboard: Remove any protective film from the surface of the microwave’s cupboard.
Do not remove the light brown mica cover that is attached to the oven cavity to protect the magnetron.
- Choose a level surface with enough open space for the inlets and/or outlets.
- 85 cm is the minimum installation height.
- The back of the appliance must be against the wall. Leave a minimum clearance of 30 cm above the oven and a minimum clearance of 20 cm is required between the oven and any adjacent walls.
- Do not remove the feet from the bottom of the oven.
- Blocking the inlets and/or outlets can damage the oven.
- Install the oven as far away from radios and televisions as possible. Microwave operation can cause interference with radio or television reception.
WARNING! Do not install the oven over a hob or other heat source. If installed near or over a heat source, the oven may be damaged and the warranty will be void.
Accessible surface can be hot during operation.
- Power levelThere are 11 power levels available.
- Setting the clock
- Press ” Clock Displayed “,” 00:00 “.
- Press the numeric keys and enter the current time. For the former, the time is 12:10, press “1,2,1,0” in turn.
- Press ” Clock ” to end the clock setting. The “:” will flash and the clock will light.
- If the numbers entered are outside the range of 1: 00-12: 59, the setting will be invalid until valid numbers are entered.Note: (1) During the clock setting, if ” STOP / CANCEL ” or if no operation is performed for 1 minute, the oven will automatically return to the previous setting.(2) If you want to reset the clock, repeat steps 1 to 3.
- Press “KITCHEN TIMER “, 00:00 will be displayed, the digit of the first hour will flash.
- Press the number keys and enter the timer time (maximum cooking time is 99 minutes and 99 seconds).
- Press ” START / 30 SEC. Press ” “, To confirm the setting.
- When the timer reaches the set time, the buzzer sounds 5 times. If clock is set (12-hour system), current time will be displayed.Note: 1) Kitchen time is different from 12-hour system, Kitchen Timer. is a timer.2) No program can be set while the kitchen timer is running.
- Press “TIME PRIMING “Once on the screen, “00:00 ” ” is displayed.
- Press number keys to enter cooking time; maximum cooking time is 99 minutes and 99 seconds.
- Press ” POWER ” once on the screen will be displayed ” PL10 “. The default power is 100%. Now you can press number keys to adjust power level.
- Press ” START / 30 SEC ” button.”, To start the cooking.Example: Cook food at 50% microwave power for 15 minutes.а. Press ” TIME COOKING ” once, or twice, until the icon is displayed on the TOUCH DISPLAY.” 00:00 ″.б. Press “1”, “5”, “0”, “0” in order.c. Press “POWER” once, then press “5” to select 50% of the microwaves power.d. Press START / 30 SEC.”Click here to start cooking.Note: 1) During the process of setting, if ” STOP / CANCEL ” or if no operation is performed for 1 minute, the oven will automatically return to the previous setting.2) If “PL0” is selected, the oven will operate without fan with fan.3) During cooking in the microwave oven “POWER” can be pressed to change the desired power. After you press “POWER”, the Current power flashes for 3 seconds, you can now press a number button to change the power. The rest of the time the oven will operate at the selected power.
- In the standby state, instant cooking at 100% power level can be started by selecting a cooking time between 1 and 6 minutes by pressing the numeric buttons 1 to 6. Press ” START / 30 SEC ” to increase the cooking time.”To increase the cooking time; the maximum cooking time is 99 minutes and 99 seconds.
- When in standby condition, instant cooking at 100% power level with a cooking time of 30 seconds can be started by pressing ” START / 30 SEC “. Each press of the same button increases the cooking time by 30 seconds. The maximum cooking time is 99 minutes and 99 seconds.Note: during microwave cooking and defrosting, time can be added by pressing ” START / 30 SEC ” button.
According to the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) directive, WEEE must be collected and handled separately. If you need to dispose of this product in the future, do NOT throw it away with your household waste. Please send this product to WEEE collection points if available.
Hisense H36MOMMI 36L Microwave Oven User Manual. Download [optimized]Hisense H36MOMMI 36L Microwave Oven Owner’s Manual. Download
User menu for the Hisense HCMH159AT microwave oven. Download [optimized] User menu for Hisense HCMH159AT microwave oven. Download
Hisense HCMH159AT microwave oven user manual. Download [optimized] Hisense HCMH159AT Microwave Oven User Manual. Download
LG LMV2031 Microwave oven user manual. Optimized PDF file LG LMV2031 microwave oven user manual. Original PDF
LG LMC0975 Microwave Oven Owner’s Manual. Optimized PDF file LG LMC0975 Microwave Oven Owner’s Manual. Original PDF
How to turn on and set the time on your LG microwave oven
Microwave ovens from most manufacturers, including LG, have a small display on the front. While the oven is running, it displays the time remaining until the end of cooking or defrosting; otherwise, the microwave can be set to show the current time on the display. And it’s handy: a clock in the kitchen makes home time management much more efficient.
Of course, you need to set this option yourself the first time you plug in the microwave or after unplugging the appliance. Turning on and setting the time on your LG microwave is pretty easy. Here’s what you need to do to do this:
- Make sure there are no packing materials left inside your microwave. To do this, open the door wide.
- Plug the microwave into a working, serviceable outlet (a standard AC outlet will do).
- Wait until the symbols light up on the display. Depending on the model, this may be 0 or 24H (usually a few seconds after turning on the microwave). This means that the clock is ready to be set. Important: If you notice unusual or confusing symbols on the oven display when it is plugged in, unplug it and plug it in again. In this case you cannot use the microwave oven.
- On LG microwave ovens, for the convenience of users, manufacturers have provided two formats of time display: 24-hour and 12-hour.
- Start setting the time by pressing the Stop/Reset button on the bottom of the front panel of your microwave.
- Press the Clock button twice to set the 24-hour time format and three times (two, and then one more if you want to program a 12-hour time format. If after setting the clock you decide to change the format, you must unplug the oven and turn it on and set the time again.
- After that, set the actual time using the 10 min, 1 min and 10 sec buttons on the front of the microwave oven. The first button you set the hours, the second tens of minutes and the third units of minutes. For example, to program a time of 13:27, you would press the 10 minute button thirteen times, the 1 minute button twice, and the 10 sec button. seven times.Note: if you need to press the button many times, you can instead clamp it and keep it pressed, the numbers on the display will change automatically.
- When the time on your microwave is set correctly, press the Start button and the clock will start.
- The time can be corrected by pressing the stop/reset button.
In some models of microwave ovens with mechanical controls, turning on and setting the time is technically impossible, since this option is not provided by the manufacturers. These ovens will only display the cooking time.
Review The instructions are a bit dumb. Who wants to change the time on the microwave, then CLICK and hold the “Clock” button for 5 seconds, the instructions say “touch (press), it does not work.
For Samsung microwave ovens other actions are needed to set the time:
- Press the “Dial or Clock” button. For format 24. once, for format 12. twice.
- To set the values, select the “/Fewer” keys. They are marked with up and down arrows.
- To confirm the action, select “Clock”.
- Press STOP/RESET.
- Press ” ” until the display shows Food Type: dEF1.dEF4.
- Press START/ENTER button. The display will show “0.1 kg”.
- Press ” ” until the display shows the weight of the food.
- Press START/ENTER. Defrost will start.
- connect the microwave oven to the power supply, activate the “ON” button;
- Press “Clock” twice to select the day display mode (whole day or half day);
- set the heating duration using the “up” and “down” keys;
Maximum total power consumption. What it depends on and why you need to know it?
Maximum indicates the load that your home network will experience when the microwave is on full power. This value is measured in watts and kilowatts: in Russian W (kW), in the international notation system. W. What will be the load on the network, depends on the input and output power:
- magnetron (a generator of microwave radiation). 500-1500 W;
- Grill (quartz, fan). increases up to 1500-2800 W;
- convection (convector and fan operation is taken into account). increases power up to 2000-3000 W;
- microprocessor (artificial intelligence of modern models).
We conclude: the more navorotov in the microwave oven, the more powerful and the higher power consumption will be. So if you need the oven only for heating and defrosting a small amount of food, it is advisable to choose a solo. But if you have a large family, you like to experiment. buy a multifunctional microwave. This electric oven will not always work at full capacity, because the power consumption also depends on the mode selected. To avoid disappointment after installing a new microwave oven, make sure your network can handle the proper load beforehand, prepare a separate outlet with grounding.
How to set the clock on the LG iwave microwave
In this article, we asked a master to answer the question: How to set the clock on the microwave LG iwave?, and give useful recommendations What’s the result,
You can set the clock so that it runs on a 12-hour or 24-hour system. In the example below, we show you how to set the time to 2:35 p.m. on a 24-hour clock. Make sure that you have removed all packing materials from the oven.
When you connect the furnace to the mains for the first time or when the mains is switched off temporarily, the display will show ‘0’ and you will need to set the clock again.
If the clock (or display) shows strange-looking characters, unplug the oven’s power cord, then plug it in again and reset the clock.
A colon will flash on the display while the clock is set.After setting the clock, the colon will stop flashing.
Press the Clock button to confirm the time entered.
Press the 10 minute button fifteen times.Press the 1 min button three times.Press the 10 sec button five times.
(If you want the clock to run on a 12-hour system, press the Clock button again. If you want to change the time system after setting the clock, you will need to unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet and plug it back in.).
Make sure you have installed your oven correctly as explained above in this manual.
Adjust the time using the pushbuttons or knob. Manufacturers have their own way of labeling them. On some microwave ovens you may see a dial icon, on others just a “time” inscription.
On a mechanical microwave oven there are knobs. They are responsible for the power and speed of heating. You must set the timer correctly so that the food warms but does not burn.
It is possible to heat water in one minute, and chicken legs will bake for 30-40 minutes.
To defrost food, you need to set the timer to 3 minutes, with the power set to minimum.
Automatic microwave ovens do not require you to set the time. Just select a mode, such as “Popcorn” or “Fish” and the oven will set the timer by itself.
Electronic models “Samsung and LG, allow you to increase or decrease the cooking time. No need to turn off the microwave or wait for the set time to pass, you can use the /Fewer buttons.
Some models have a “Delayed start” function. This is convenient for those who combine cooking with other activities. Microwave will start working by itself at the right time. Make sure this function is working properly, otherwise the timer will not work correctly.
The clock goes off every time you unplug the microwave or your apartment has been de-energized. For example, you recently turned off the light.
- Press the “Stop” button;
- Press “clock” button twice to set it to 24 hours format.
- For the 12-hour format, another press is necessary;
- Press the “10 minutes” key 15 times;
- Then press the “1 minute” button 3 times;
- Then press “10 minutes” 5 times;
- Press the “clock” button once.
Once you have set the time, you can use any function for cooking.
- Press the “Clock” or “Dial” button;
- If you want to set the 24-hour format, press once;
- For 12 hours, press twice;
- Adjust the values using the “/Smaller” key;
- To confirm the action, press the “Clock” button.
Take care of the microwave oven. Never put hermetically sealed dishes in it, choose only heat-resistant ones. Always try to set only the correct time for cooking.
Carefully read the instructions for use to set and adjust the time correctly. Remember, just because certain modes work for certain foods doesn’t mean they will work for others. Read the modes and options carefully.
Buying a microwave oven, the user hurries to quickly understand all of its features, master the management of programs and modes, to learn how to use the technique without additional questions. One of these functions is the microwave time, which almost all modern microwave ovens are equipped with.
Before setting the time on the microwave, it is worth looking at the user manual. there in detail, often in pictures, describes the process of setting. To adjust the time use the buttons or touch buttons, depending on the type of control. Mechanical models do not usually have a clock. there is only a timer.
Samsung ME82VR-WWH example for microwave tuning:
In addition to the real time display, you can set the time for heating, cooking or defrosting food. Setting the time settings correctly will keep you from having spoiled, overcooked, and over-dry food.
There are no clear recommendations for choosing the cooking time. the duration of the process always depends on the type of food to be cooked. While 1 minute is enough for boiling water, chicken requires at least half an hour of cooking.
The nuances of time setting differ depending on the type of microwave oven control.
The lowest-priced models have two knobs for adjusting settings. One of them is needed to adjust the cooking time, the second is used to set the power level. Even in the simplest oven around the timer knob are prescribed numbers-minutes, so there is no problem with which position to turn the knob.
Electronics is complex, but in the latest models, manufacturers have spared the user the need to select the cooking time: just select a product or dish from the list, and the automatic program itself will take care of the cooking process, programming the desired cooking time for the dish. Do not worry. these ovens also have a timer, it is used in cases where a particular dish is not on the list.
Usually the timer control buttons on pushbuttons or touchpads are separate. at the top or bottom of the panel. One button. to select minutes, the second. seconds, but the design and performance variations of the timer, depending on the manufacturer and model can vary.
The modern Samsung, Siemens or LG microwave oven has another handy feature, such as the delayed start. There are special buttons, with the help of which the desired time is set, and when it expires, the cooking process is started. Very convenient if you do several things at once or circumstances require your absence from the kitchen.
As you can see, to set the clock, learn how to use the timer and turn on the delayed start. easy operations that every user can master. The main thing is to read the instructions for your appliance carefully and follow the rules of use strictly stated in them. Good luck with that setting!
Perhaps you have your own opinions on How to set the clock on your LG iwave microwave? Write about it in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев.
How to set the clock on the Ellenberg microwave
In this article, we asked a wizard to answer the question: How to set the clock on the microwave Ellenberg?, as well as give useful recommendations What comes out of it,
Each time the button is pressed, a beep will sound to confirm the press.
Suppose you want to set the exact time 6: 00 (morning or evening). Operations: 1. Press the WATCH button. 2. Press CANCEL button. 3. Press the number buttons to enter the exact
NOTE: Clock works in 12-hour system. When you insert the plug of the power cord into the power outlet, the display should show
Suppose you want to cook for 5 minutes at 60% of the maximum microwave power. Operations: 1. Press the microwave button. 2. Press the number buttons to set
Press the LEVEL key several times
POWER level to select desired microwave power.
Press START button. Select the power level by pressing the button:
NOTE: Step 3 is not necessary for cooking at 100% power level. Maximum cooking time is 99 minutes and 99 seconds.
Suppose you want the oven to start cooking at 2 p.m. Operations: 1.
Press the number buttons to set the preset time and time
NOTE: When using the preset function, you can set any cooking mode,
EXPRESS. Before programming the preset function
the correct time on the built-in oven clock.
Use this function to set 4 popular
DAEWOO KQG-9GCK Microwave Oven Owner’s Manual
How to use our instruction manuals website OnlineManuals.Our goal is to give you quick access to the instructions for the DAEWOO KQG-9GCK microwave oven. With the online viewer, you can quickly review the contents of the manual and find a solution to your problem with the DAEWOO KQG-9GCK microwave oven.
For your convenience If flipping through the DAEWOO KQG-9GCK microwave oven user manual directly on the website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions:
Full Screen Viewing. It is easy to view the user manual (without downloading it to your computer), you can use the full screen view mode. To view DAEWOO KQG-9GCK microwave oven user manual in full screen, use the “Open in Pdf-viewer” button. Downloading to a computer. You can also download DAEWOO KQG-9GCK microwave oven user manual to your computer and save it in files.
Many people prefer to read documents in a printed version rather than on the screen. The option to print the user manual has also been provided on our website, and you can use it by clicking on the “print” icon in the Pdf-viewer. There is no need to print the whole manual of the DAEWOO KQG-9GCK microwave oven, you can select only the necessary pages of the manual.