Bosch oven clock setting
It happens that after buying a new dream oven, everything goes as it should, but suddenly there is an unexpected problem. the oven does not turn on! Don’t get upset yet, it doesn’t mean a defective product was purchased. The thing is, the newest generation of ovens won’t start until you set the clock on the display.
Give in to panic early, if the stove won’t turn on, you may just need to set the clock
Give in to panic early, if the oven won’t turn on, you may just need to set the clock
- Disconnect the oven’s electrical power supply.
- Wait for about 10 minutes then restart. This way you can reset all the current settings, but will have to set everything again, including setting the clock
- If the oven does not unlock, you should call the service technician
- Press and hold the “key” button for 3-6 seconds.
- Most often, if the temperature reaches 50 degrees Celsius, the stove will automatically lock itself and the “Lock” sign will also appear on the display.
- Thermoglass. Cookware for the microwave can also be used for the oven.
- Ceramics. The walls of the ceramic cookware are permeable.
- Cast iron. Long-lasting, quality cookware.
- Steel. Lightweight, handy, sturdy, unpretentious.
Water will be required for cleaning with this method. It is poured on the bottom tray, then a special program is turned on. Water will evaporate at high temperature and hot steam will loosen any encrusted grease. This is a kind of water bath for the oven.
- Turn on the oven and open the menu, where you will see a selection of heating modes.
- Press the text field “cleaning”.
- Select the “Pyrolysis” function.
- Use the Rotary encoder to set the cleaning mode.
- Start pyrolytic cleaning of the oven with the “Start/Stop” key.
On the control panel you need to find the lock button, most often it is indicated by a key sign. Press this button and then select the option. lock control, press it for a few seconds. A beeping sound should follow, indicating that unblocking was successful.
To deactivate the clock: turn off the automatic device responsible for the stove/oven, pick up a screwdriver (most likely a Phillips head screwdriver). Pull the oven out of the niche on itself, unscrew the 4 screws on top that hold the top lid, under which the boards are hidden.
- Reset oven or hob settings. To reset the oven, pull the plug out of the mains socket for approximately 1 minute or cut off the power supply.
- When the appliance is plugged in again, the clock symbol flashes
- Contact an Authorised Service Centre
- Use the function selector switch to set the heating mode.
- Use the temperature knob to set the temperature or grill mode.
- Press the Clock key 0.
- Set the cooking time using the @ or A button.
- Press “Clock” button 0 until the “End” y symbol flashes.
Cause Misting is caused by the difference in temperature and the fact that there is most likely high humidity in the kitchen. If the glass looks normal during operation, there is no problem.
Reset the oven by turning it off with the switch. Wait for 30 minutes, then turn on the breaker. Oven should return to normal. However, if the error code appears again, pay attention to this and call Bosch Customer Support at 1-800-944-2904.
- unscrewing the back panel to get to the clock.
- Two wires will be connected to the clock: a white wire and a black wire daisy chained to the light switch on the left side of the top panel.
- disconnect the two wires by wiggling them with the wire clamps and pulling until they disconnect.
The timer is a special device that allows you to time or program the cooking time. Depending on the setting, at the end of the programmed cooking time, the oven may stop heating automatically or just to warn the user with an acoustic signal.
set time activates the buzzer.
- Press the button repeatedly. until the icon and three digits on the disc begin to flash.
- Turn the TIMER knob towards ” ” and “-“. To set the minutes.
- Press the button again
Automatic oven shut-off function
recently, ovens and ovens with automatic shutoff function have begun to appear on the shelves of our stores. Often I see people in stores not paying attention to this important function. Now I would like to tell you how important the automatic oven timer off feature is.
Let’s start with the theory. There are many kinds of automatic switch-off, but in Russia the most common are: temperature switch-off and timed switch-off.
Let’s start with the oven timer off in order. In turn, timer switches also come in several varieties.
The idea behind the first one is that the cook sets the time the oven should switch itself off. I want to note right away that this kind of timer is very inconvenient for those who are just learning the world of cooking or often experiment in the kitchen, as often amateur chefs do not know exactly how long their dishes will be ready, so the timer can turn off the oven before the dish is cooked.
The second type of timer shutdown requires a little more human involvement. the essence of this timer is that you make every interval of time which. or action, otherwise the oven will switch off automatically. A great advantage of this type of protection is that it forces you to check whether the dish is ready more often.
Generally speaking, timer switches are the most common methods of protecting your dishes and your apartments. Such switches don’t make much of an impact on the final price and are great at what they do.
The next type of automatic oven shutdown. temperature, I’ll tell you a little more about it. As you probably understood from the name switching off will be based on temperature, but not all so simple, going deeper in the theory the temperature timer switches off the oven as soon as the walls of the oven heats to a certain temperature (for example, the walls of the most powerful professional ovens can be heated to 200 degrees). When buying an oven with such a timer, you should pay attention to where the temperature sensors are installed, which transmit data to the switch.
In this picture you can see the location of the sensor. Depending on the model and manufacturer, the thermostat sensor can be positioned either behind the wall of the oven or in the oven cavity.
Oven manufacturers often save on temperature sensors and install only one sensor on the back of the oven. I agree that it is very important not to overheat the back wall of the oven, but it is equally important to control the temperature of the side walls.Because people often install the stove close to the kitchen unit, leaving no space. With such a proximity, the walls of the appliance often heat up and thereby deform, which obviously affects the aesthetic component, as well as increasing the likelihood of fires. That’s why I recommend that you look at ovens with sensors on all walls. I agree that the price of such an oven will be much higher. But the most important advantage of such ovens is safety, because in the case if at least one wall heats up to the limit temperature the oven will instantly shut off.
How to : set cook alarm, cook delay start and Cook time on a Bosch Oven
In this article I have told you about the types of protection of your oven, of course all my reasoning is entirely my own opinion, and you should think with your head first of all.