For unlock Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra following options are available. If you don’t know which option use for unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
in this post I will show you how to get the Unlock Network Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 16-digit country code to unlock, unlocking SM-S918B, SM-S918B/DS, SM-S918U, SM-S918U1, SM-S918W, SM-S918N, SM-S9180, SM-S918E, SM-S918E/DS for (ATT, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, and U.S. Cellular) with 16-digit codes is straightforward, it is also the most secure way to Unlock Network Galaxy S23 Ultra your phone permanently. Your phone will always be unlocked even after every new firmware update. Removing the SIM-Lock from the phone using a code does not void the warranty and this is the method provided by the manufacturer. Once unlocked, you will be able to use your Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra all bit U0, U1, U2, U3, U4, U5, U6, U7, U8, U9, and U10 16-digit network unlock code Android 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and Android 13 (ONE UI 5, 5.0, and 5.1 on any network in the country or abroad. Unlock code details will be emailed to you. To get the unlock code for your Galaxy S23 Ultra, you need to enter the IMEI number of your Samsung phone.
What is an Unlocking Network?
The following options are available to the Unlock Network Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra showing an Invalid SIM Card. If you don’t know which option to use to unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone. Some carriers in some countries use a certain type of network lock on the phones they sell, a type of lock that only reads “Network Lock” instead of “SIM Network” when you insert a SIM card from another carrier. “Unlock PIN” will not have a dedicated field to enter the code. Read Also: Samsung FRP-Google Account ADB Enabler Tool 2022 Android 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Supported Basically, your Samsung will tell you that the network is locked, but won’t let you enter the unlock code.
What is Carrier Lock?
Scenario: If you have a postpaid plan with mobile operators (MOs), your phone is locked with them and you cannot use a SIM card from other operators, and it depends on whether the device can be used even after the end of the postpaid contract. Further details will be provided by your Mobile Operators (MOs).
What is another lock or Invalid SIM Card?
A different lock means that you cannot use a device purchased in another region “Invalid SIM Card“, as it must comply with the rules governing that region and be approved.
Scenario: Unlock Network Samsung You bought a device from another region and can’t use it when you come to another Region. You must check the local rules and guidelines of that region as these will be followed first. And the service center can’t help to unlock the network because the control of one Region always applies.
What is a network lock?
Network Lock or Region Lock means that your phone is locked to the region where you purchased it.
Scenario: Samsung Galaxy SIM, Network Unlock You purchased your phone from another country through an official channel and didn’t unpack it until you went to another country. Now you want to use it and it will prompt “Network Lock” Samsung Galaxy’s mobile or tabs Network Unlock. No need to worry. This is a safety mechanism where you should insert a local SIM card from the country of purchase to activate the device before transferring/shipping it to another country.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Network Unlock Codes
If you see the “Enter Network Lock Control Key” or “SIM Network Unlock PIN” on the screen.
If the message “Unsuccessful” appears, you have tried to enter the unlock code several times.
In this case, enter the following:
- 27673855# to reset your Phone.
- Enter your Unfreeze code (MCK) into the SIM network to unlock the PIN.
- It will show you the message “Unsuccessful,” which is expected.
- Now, enter your unlock code and then tap Unlock.
If an Invalid SIM card message appears on the screen:
- Enter the code below (Replace Network (NCK) with the actual code)
- #0111Network (NCK)#
- You need to type the Unfreeze code (MCK) in the “Phone freeze screen” section. If nothing happens, you can tap the Call button or # after entering the code.
If the SP lock message appears:
If the SIM password message appears:
If the SIM lock-enter password message appears:
If the “Network Unlock PIN……contact your service provider” message appears:
- Turn on your Samsung phone without inserting the SIM card.
- Dial #7465625638#
- Enter your Unfreeze code (MCK)
- A message will appear: “Unsuccessful.”
- Now, you need to enter the network unlock code.
If a Phone Freeze message appears on the screen when you try to use a SIM from a different network, then:
Unlock Network Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Using SamKey?
Use this server only for Samsung phones that require an unlock Network Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Using the SamKey code.
SamKey Server Credits enable quick and easy Unlock Network Samsung Galaxy’s Mobile and Tablets of ATT, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, and U.S. Cellular of Samsung phones without a special box or dongle, Supports Android 4, 5, 6, 7, 7.1, 8.0, 8.1, 9, 10, 11, 12, and Android 13 thankyou.
Please do not confuse SamKey Server Credits with SamKey TMO Server Credits and note that it does not support SamKey TMO software (TMO software supports Samsung Samsung phones that do not require an unlock code).
Step 1- How much credit do you need, see the list of Credit Models FROM the SUPPORTED MODELS Tab
Step: 2- Purchasing 3 or 6 credits depending on your Samsung model, we will send you a new SamKey username and password (for returning clients, just enter the old username and password you used before)
Step 3- Warranty void must be “0” to read the unlock code correctly.
Step 4- Download the latest software from the SamKey Tool.
Step 5- Use the username and password you have already purchased.
Step 6- Press read codes and then more software instructions to Unlock Network Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra for a solved Invalid SIM Card.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra SIM Network Unlock Pin code
All new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra supported by these models (SM-S918B, SM-S918B/DS, SM-S918U, SM-S918U1, SM-S918W, SM-S918N, SM-S9180, SM-S918E, SM-S918E/DS) coming from T-Mobile USA or Metro Pcs USA with “SamKey Windows Online Tool” can be unlocked by a SamKey Network.
- Supported By: SamKEY CodeReader
- Credits (CodeReader): 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and some models.
- Carriers: ALL
- Versions: ALL
- Comment: NO
- Navigate to Settings
- Select Biometrics and security
- Tap on Other security settings
- Tap “Set up SIM card lock.”
- Tap “Lock SIM card
- Enter your SIM card PIN
- (Note: The default PIN is 1234)
Here are the simple Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Unlock Code Instructions:
- Turn off your Smartphone.
- Insert non-accepted SIM Card.
- Turn on your phone.
- The phone will ask for a SIM network unlock PIN or Network lock control key.
- Enter Unlock Code.
- The phone will show a message Successfully Unlocked.
- Now the phone Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra is Unlocked!
How to use SamKEY CodeReader Tool for Unlocking Samsung Galaxy Tablets Android Smartphones?
Sam KEY Rules, Conditions, Policy
for Unlock Network Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (Invalid SIM Card, SIM Not Supported):
- It’s not allowed to Unlock Factory Unlocked (SIM-Free) Devices
- It’s not allowed to Unlock phones that are already Unlocked
- It’s not allowed to Unlock phones with Fake IMEI (Changed IMEI)
- It’s not allowed to Unlock phones with Modified NvData (RD Purpose)
- It’s not allowed to Monitor SamKEY using Sniffers/Monitoring Tools
- It’s not allowed to Debug SamKEY using Debugging Tools
- Samsung Developers are NOT allowed to use SamKEY
If you violate our policies. your Account will be blocked You will be blacklisted !
“If you like this article follow us on Google News. Telegram, YouTube, and We will keep bringing you such articles.”
Get SIM Network Unlock PIN for Free to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/Note 5/4/3 and
Everyone dreams of having a perfect smartphone like Samsung S6/S5/S4/Note 3, but there are always some disappointments, like SIM Network Unlock PIN. For people who pay less price to a wireless carrier, it sounds a great deal but it lacks the freedom to change the operator as you like. This can be very frustrated when they get the message like SIM network unlock PIN or Enter Network Lock Control Key, reminding them that Samsung phone is SIM locked to a particular network like ATT or T Mobile. Instead of waiting for the contact over, is there an effective way to get a SIM Network Unlock PIN for free to unlock Samsung S6/S5/S4/S3/Note 5/Note 4/Note 3 or HTC?
In this article, we’ll be exploring various options on how to SIM unlock Samsung phone with SIM Network Unlock PIN for free. But first, let’s get to know what is SIM Network Unlock PIN.
- Part 1. What is SIM Network Unlock PIN?
- Part 2. How to get a free SIM Network Unlock PIN for Samsung unlock?
Part 1. What is SIM Network Unlock PIN?
SIM Network Unlock PIN is a PIN that could remove all locks from a phone which is locked to a specific network. Usually phones all locked to a network as they bought one contact or sold cheaply by networks. You can however unlock your phone for free if you get a SIM Network Unlock PIN from ATT or T Mobile.
Part 2. How to get a free SIM Network Unlock PIN for Samsung unlock?
Option 1. SIM Network Unlock PIN by Contacting Network
This is probably the easiest way to get the SIM Network Unlock code, and a particularly safe option to unlock the phone. As a preliminary step, we encourage you to speak to the network first. By meeting all the requirements for the carrier, you can get the SIM Network Unlock PIN for free. Through this way you can still remain any warranties/guarantees.
Option 2. Manual Unlock Samsung with SIM Network Unlock PIN tool
Can’t get the SIM Unlock PIN from ATT or T Mobile or other network? You can always turn to the help from a SIM Network Unlock Pin tool. If you check the internet for applications of this type, you can encounter many. Some tools do the SIM unlocking by sending you the SIM unlock code matching the SIM card lock on Samsung S6/S5/S4/S3/Note 5/Note 4/Note 3, others just use your IMEI and unlock your phone, which is more convenient. Here we recommend a great SIM Network Unlock PIN tool solution called SIM Network Unlock Pin. Only with the IMEI will the SIM network unlock pin software tool be able to match the proper unlock code for Samsung or other phone from the carriers database, and you can input the SIM unlock PIN to set your phone free. Here is the SIM Network Unlock PIN for ATT/T Mobile guide step by step:
Step 1 Download and install the SIM network unlock pin software tool on Samsung phone.
Step 2 Open the unlocking instrument and connect Samsung phone to the computer with a USB cable.
Step 3 Insert IMEI, the carrier and the country where your cell phone was bought, then click unlock, you’ll receive an unlock code in your email.
Step 4 Input the unlock code for SIM card, then your Samsung /S6/S5/S4/S3/Note 5/Note 4 is officially and permanently unlocked.
- FoneLab for Android is the professional Android recovery Software.
- Recover Android photos, contacts, messages, call history, etc.
- Support Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei, etc.
- Recover deleted data from Android devices to PC.
In this article, we have mainly explained to you why and what is SIM Network Unlock PIN, besides, we have recommended two simple ways to get free SIM Network Unlock PIN to T Mobile or ATT and other carriers. Still have questions about SIM Network Unlock PIN? Leave your Комментарии и мнения владельцев down below.
What do you think of this post?
Rating: 4.8 / 5 (based on 160 votes)
June 11, 2018 11:00 / Updated by Iris Walker to Recover Android Data
Leave your comment and join our discussion
Copyright © 2023 Aiseesoft Studio. All rights reserved.
How to enter the unlock code Samsung “Network Locked”
Some carriers in some countries apply a certain type of network lock on the phones they sell, a type of lock that, when you enter a SIM card from a different carrier, your phone will only read “Network Lock”, instead of “SIM Network Unlock PIN”, and will not have a dedicated field where to insert the code.
So basically, your Samsung will inform you that it’s network locked, but will not allow you to insert a code to unlock it.
Go to the dial screen on your phone and, as you would make a call, please dial: #7465625638# Now your phone should prompt the message “SIM Network Unlock PIN” and you’ll have a dedicated field where to insert the code.
If this method worked, you can now place an order, as now you’ll be able to use the code you’ll receive from us.
To try the following two methods you need the network unlock code.
Go to the dial screen on your phone and, as you would make a call, please dial: #7465625638UNLOCKCODE# Now your phone should read the message “Network unlock successful” and be permanently unlocked.
If, by using this method, you get the message “Unlock Unsuccessful” please follow this link for further instructions.
If you get another message, other than “Unlock Successful” or “Unlock Unsuccessful”, please try method 3.
Go to the dial screen on your phone and, as you would make a call, please dial: #0111UNLOCKCODE# Now your phone should read the message “Unlock Successful” and be permanently unlocked.
If, by using this method, you get the message “Unlock Unsuccessful” please follow this link for further instructions.
How to Remove SIM Network Unlock PIN from Samsung Galaxy
If you are a proud Samsung device owner and looking for the online web solutions to unlock or to remove SIM Network Unlock PIN from your Samsung smartphone, then this article is probably of your interest.
Many of the Samsung smartphone users are facing this problem and hence they approach the Samsung Customer Care Service to resolve this issue. But we want to tell you that they won’t help you in any case because it is the part of the contract to which you had agreed when you purchased that smartphone. Many network provider operators had a deal with the Samsung Company. You will often come to see the advertisement of different network providers on the boxes of the smartphone. And in return, the manufacturing company of the smartphone will make a contract that it won’t let the user switch to another network provider. That’s why it is not possible to insert a new SIM card because your smartphone will not recognize that until the contract gets over. The SIM card gets locked to a particular company until the contact time period gets over.
But if you want to change your SIM card operator probably due to some network issues, then you can accomplish your task without any worry. In this article we will tell you about the two methods which you can use to remove the SIM network unlock PIN on Samsung Galaxy phone by inserting a new SIM card of your choice. By the way, you can also unlock Samsung phone free with IMEI number.
Please note that different versions or series of Samsung Smartphones have different steps of instructions, and we will try to cover all the possible versions so that you won’t face any problem in this task.
Method 1: Unlock Samsung SIM Network Unlock PIN by Contacting Network Carrier
In this method for Samsung Galaxy SIM unlock, you have to obtain the required PIN from the network carrier by contacting them. You will get the required PIN after the contract gets over and then you can call the network provider and ask for the unlock PIN by giving them the required information. They will check and confirm the details and after that, they will provide you a 4-digit network unlock PIN which you can use to unlock the SIM network lock. Unlocking of SIM card lock will let you insert and use the SIM card of different network provider of your choice. But before you call on the customer care, please ensure that the contract is over and there is no cheating involved. And just in case if you had purchased your Samsung smartphone on EMI transactions, then you have to pay the remaining amount to the company before you ask for the SIM network unlock PIN.
After you get the required SIM card to unlock PIN, you have to follow our instructions to make sure that your phone will recognize the insertion of the new SIM card. Just follow these instructions carefully:
- First of all, just switch off your Samsung smartphone by pressing the power key for a few seconds and then choosing the “Power Off” icon.
- After the phone gets switched off, just remove the SIM card and insert the new SIM card. After you are done with that, power on your phone by pressing the home key for few seconds again.
- When your smartphone asks for the unlock PIN to read the newly inserted SIM card, just enter the unlock PIN which you had obtained from the customer care service inside the empty field.
- Please make sure that you enter the correct PIN, otherwise it may block your phone as well as your SIM card too. So, be careful while entering the PIN there.
- After you enter the correct PIN, you unlock the SIM network lock and will be able to use your new SIM card hassle free.
In case if the official customer care service of your current network company didn’t provide you the required unlock PIN, then you can approach the Samsung customer care service. You have a right to raise the demand of the unlock PIN after the contract gets over.
Method 2: How to Unlock a Network Locked Samsung Phone Manually
If you cannot wait for the contract period to get over, you can follow the instructions given below to unlock a network locked Samsung phone for free. But before that, we will recommend you to contact the customer care support if you had already passed 3 months with that SIM card in your phone. The customer care officials will help or give you the best possible suggestion to unlock the Samsung SIM card lock. And in case if 3 months hadn’t been passed, then you can try the suggestions given below:
Unlock SIM Network Code for Samsung Galaxy S4:
Please note that this method is suitable for the users who use stock system with their phone. This will not work with customized Android ROM. If your device is compatible with the above criteria, then just follow these steps to fix SIM network unlock PIN on Samsung Galaxy S4:
- Open the dialer and enter the code #27663368378# to open the service menu.
- In the UMTS menu, click on the  option named as “Debug Screen”, and then tapping on the  “Phone Control”. After you open the Phone control menu, just tap on the  Network Lock.
- Select the  Perso 256 off to finish the process.
- Now go back to the UMTS menu and wait for about another 2 minutes and then restart your smartphone so that the settings change can be saved. You will not encounter with “Unlock PIN” prompt if you pass the above-mentioned criteria and follow the instructions carefully. And if “Unlock PIN” prompt, then please contact the customer care officials directly.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy 3 and Note 2 SIM Network PIN:
- First of all, update the system software by checking for the available updates. You can do this by navigating to SettingsAbout PhoneSystem updatesCheck for updates.
- Just insert the new SIM card and open the dialer pad of your phone.
- Enter the code #197328640# and dial it with your SIM. A service menu window will be opened and then you have to select the UMTS.
- As like the process involved in Galaxy 4, you have to select the  UMTS option from the service menu window. The debug menu will be opened and from there just tap on  “Phone Control”. After that Phone control menu will be opened and then you have to tap on  Network Lock.
- Just select the  option “Perso SHA256 Off”. After you are done with the above steps, just wait for about 1 minute and then reboot your device so. If you did not encounter with “Unlock prompt”, then the task is successfully done and if it still appears then there is no other choice, you have to wait until the contract gets over.
Warm Tip: Here is the Jihosoft Samsung Android Data Recovery that can help you retrieve deleted data, photos, videos and more files from Samsung Galaxy S10 and other Android devices with or without root. You can simply download the free trial version to freely scan your phone for the lost data and preview the scan result before recovery.
In a nutshell, these methods can help you unlock a network locked Samsung phone for free. In case if you had stuck in this scenario where you want to switch to a new SIM card because the network provider of the old SIM may not be very helpful in providing strong network signals in your area, then use these above-mentioned steps to remove SIM network unblock PIN on your Samsung device. If you know about any other methods which can be tricky and useful in cracking the SIM card lock PIN, then you can join us in the discussion below in the comment section. We will be happy to know about your suggestions and reviews.
How to SIM Unlock the Samsung Galaxy S9 for free
There’s little doubt that the Samsung Galaxy S9 and the larger Galaxy S9 Plus are among the best smartphones of 2018. But if you find yourself reading this article, you’re likely already aware of that. What you want to know is how you can SIM unlock the Samsung Galaxy S9 since it is SIM locked to your service provider. The main reason to SIM unlock the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus is because you’re planning to switch service providers, but a SIM-unlocked Galaxy S9 can also fetch a higher price if you’re planning on selling the phone as well. Regardless of why you need it, the instructions below will help you secure a free Samsung Galaxy S9 SIM unlock code for your device.
Keep in mind that it can take 2-3 days to get a free SIM unlock code for your device. If you can’t wait that long, you might consider picking your Samsung Galaxy S9 SIM unlock code from Android SIM Unlock or similar third-party services.
Free Samsung Galaxy S9 SIM unlock code
What many people don’t know is that getting a free SIM unlock code for the Samsung Galaxy S9 and the Galaxy S9 Plus is fairly easy. If you look through your service provider’s fine print on their website, you’ll find that most of them will give you the SIM unlock code for your phone, just as long as you meet a handful of requirements. Each service provider has their own unique requirements, but typically you’ll need to make sure that the phone you are trying to unlock is paid in full, your account is in good standing (no late or unpaid bills) and that you’ve owned the phone for 60-90 days. If you meet these requirements, you shouldn’t have any issues getting a free SIM unlock code for your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.
Request your free unlock code
- Open the phone app and dial #06# to display your Samsung Galaxy S9’s IMEI number
- Wrote the number down on a piece of paper for quick reference
- Call your service provider to request your free SIM unlock code
- Provide your phone’s IMEI number to the customer service rep
- If eligible, your Samsung Galaxy S9 SIM unlock code will be emailed to you in 2-3 days
SIM unlock your Samsung Galaxy S9
- When you receive your unlock code, replace the SIM card with one from another service provider
- When prompted, enter the SIM unlock code you received
- Once the code is entered, the device will be SIM unlocked.
The process is fairly simple and should take no more than 5 minutes to complete.
Paid Samsung Galaxy S9 SIM unlock
If by any chance you are now eligible for a free SIM unlock code for your phone through your service provider (or simply don’t have time to wait around for 2-3 days for the code to show up), you can use Android SIM Unlock to purchase the code. Third-party services are typically fairly cheap and can deliver the code the same day (often in less than an hour). Follow the instructions on the website to order your Samsung Galaxy S9 SIM unlock code and then follow the unlock directions from the previous step once you receive your code.
T-Mobile Metro PCS SIM unlock
A Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galax yS9 purchased from T-Mobile or Metro PCS comes with their own unique SIM unlocking process. These devices will need to use a specific T-Mobile or Metro PCS app to unlock their phones, so you won’t be able to use a standard SIM unlock code for the Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9. The good news is that you can still pay to unlock these devices even if you do not meet the service provider’s requirements for unlocking them, though the process is different. Android SIM Unlock offers unlocking services for the T-Mobile Unlock App and the Metro PCS Unlock app.
The instructions below walk you through the unlocking process using either app.
- Find the T-Mobile Device Unlock or Metro PCS Device Unlock service for your phone
- Enter your phone’s IMEI number and complete the checkout process
- The service can take 1-3 days to complete
- Once you receive confirmation that your order is complete, open the T-Mobile Device Unlock or Metro PCS Device Unlock app
- Press Continue and then Permanent Unlock on the next screen
- Once finished, reboot the phone to complete the unlock process
At this point, you will be able to swap in a SIM card from another service provider and use your phone on any GSM network.