Repair of the Beko washing machine with your own hands
The Turkish brand has proven itself quite well in the household appliance market. Compared to other world companies, the manufacturer is able to offer the buyer a quality product at an affordable price. Models are distinguished by an original design and a necessary set of functions. A number of features of BEKO machines can be distinguished.
- Different sizes and spaciousness that make it possible to choose exactly the device that is most suitable in a particular case.
- A thought.out software set. There are fast, manual, careful washing, delayed start, washing children’s, dark, woolen things, cotton, shirts, soaking.
- The economy of resource consumption. All devices are produced with class A energy efficiency, which provides minimal electricity consumption. As well as minimal water consumption during washing and rinsing.
- The possibility of choosing speed revolutions (600, 800, 1000) and washing temperatures (20, 30, 40, 60, 90 degrees).
- Different capacity. from 4 to 7 kg.
- System safety has been developed qualitatively: complete protection against leaks and children.
- By purchasing such a technique, you pay for the washing machine, and not for the brand.
Typical faults of the waslp
Having trusted the examination of the car to an experienced master, there is no doubt that he will quickly and professional finds, what is the problem of breakdown. But because of high for services, many home craftsmen try to save and make repair of the Beko washing machine with their own hands.
This approach is fully justified. often the repair costs to freely cost, and sometimes the price is such that you can buy a new machine. At the same time, even the most “killed” car can last a few more years after the repair.
Do not want to throw a Beko machine and buy a new? Try to understand the problem yourself and fix everything with your own hands.
The device of the Beko washing machine determines the nature of its breakdowns. Consider the typical faults of the washing of this brand:
- Water does not heat up to given temperatures, washing goes in cold water on any program. Or vice versa. water overheats.
- Water is slowly typed in the tank or not at all poured out.
- The Beko washing machine does not start due to the fact that the hatch does not close quite tightly.
- Water stands in the tank at the end of washing (a strong rumble may accompany this).
- The rotation of the drum occurs with a rattle, a roar, a clang and other uncharacteristic sounds.
- Not a single washing mode is launched. all bulbs blink on the typewriter. Or the program works, the indicator lights up, and the car does not wash.
- It is not possible to start the machine with the power button (when the network cord is included in the mains).
- Models with an electronic board give out errors H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6 and H7. The machine does not work.
Important! There may be other signs of failures. We examined the most common among users for beko turn on
One of the most unpleasant breakdowns is when the machine does not turn on completely, or the indicator arrow only blinks. No program starts.
All light bulbs may burn, or the mode is turned on, the indicator burns, and the machine does not launch the washing program. At the same time, models with an electronic board give out errors: H1, H2 and others.
And this situation is repeated every time. Any attempts to start the device do not help. Several reasons can contribute to this:
- The ON/Off button broke;
- damaged power source;
- The network wire broke;
- defective control unit;
- Over time, contacts may be oxidized, which will need to be replaced partially or completely.
Does not drain water
After the washing is completed, the water from the drum does not completely merge. This means its complete stop in work. The breakdown can be either mechanical and software. Main reasons:
- The drain filter clogged;
- The drain pump is faulty;
- a foreign object fell into the impeller of the pump;
- There was a failure of the control module;
- The sensor regulates the water level in the drum;
- There was a break in the power chain between the pump and the indication board;
- Software error H5 and H7, and in ordinary machines without electronic displays, buttons 1, 2 and 5 are blinking.
The reasons why there is no drain of water is quite a lot, and each has its own nuances. Unfortunately, it is not always possible to install it independently, then the help of the master is required.
Except process is one of the important programs. Before starting the squeeze, water merges with a machine, and at maximum speed the drum begins to rotate to remove excessive water. However, the outlet may not begin. What is the reason:
- The pump was clogged or it broke, because of this, the water will not merge at all;
- The belt stretched;
- The engine winding burned;
- a tachogenerator broke or a symistor is damaged, the control of the engine.
The first breakdown can be eliminated independently. The rest are best decided with the involvement of a specialist.
The car vibrates greatly
How to fix the Beko washing machine with your own hands? If the washing unit vibrates greatly, then, as a rule, such a malfunction occurs in spin mode, which is characterized by the fact that the technique begins to jump and knock. In such a situation, independent repair is required very rarely. Very often the reason is the overload of the unit or underwear can be lost in one pile, and not completely distribute throughout the drum. In this case, stop the washing machine, when overload, free it from some things or evenly distribute the linen in the drum. After that we turn on the unit and continue the washing process.
If these reasons have not been confirmed and the technique is constantly knocking, then there may be the following malfunctions:
The solution to these problems is to replace the springs of the shock absorber or suspension, pulling up bolts on the ballast.
The drum does not spin
If the drum does not spin, then there are several reasons. The most common is the burning of the motor. For diagnosis, you should check the presence of voltage at the terminals. In case of its absence, the motor is damaged.
There are other reasons, but they are not so global:
- If there is a rotary drive in washing equipment, then it may jump or weaken the drive belt. Some models have the ability to regulate the belt tension. To do this, weaken the bolt that fastens the engine, pull it a little back and fix it. In this case, it is necessary to ensure that there is no strong tension that can provoke the rapid wear of the bearings.
- We put on a belt on the pulley. If you have to make a replacement, then you need to pull the belt from yourself and turn the pulley counterclockwise. In order to remove, you need to do everything the other way around.
- Also, the reason may be an extraneous object that came between the drum and the tank and at the same time blocks the rotation. In this case, you will need disassembling the drum and pulling out interfering objects.
People with the same problem (2)
The best solution
It’s not about the Earth’s Pupism! If you knew how many times a day, month, year. you have to listen to this beaten phrase.Cleaned, collected, checked.ALL OK! And she doesn’t work in what problem?!”Something sensible” ! PLEASE ! I will give a fishing rod ! “Fish” no ! To the question.why? I will answer honestly, you have to think with your head and not only eat! Read, check. Repair ! Repair of automatic washing machines “Beko” mode of viewing error code. Entrance: Press the first button on the left of the auxiliary functions and hold it for 6 seconds. The Run/Pace/Cancel lamp will start blinking, and the program will begin to flash the error code for 3 seconds, if any were. After 3 seconds, the car will return to the choice of mode. Removing the error code: after entering the error code viewing mode, press and hold the “Run/Pace/Cancel” button for a short period of time, this will be bored with a memory error code. After the inspection is completed, if you are not sure that you have solved the problem and if you are going to change the control module, do not wash the error code. In other cases, you can erase an error. If an error is found, see the algorithm associated with the error code. www.Elremont.ru/stirm/st_eng/image_rem103/beko.PDFOCODS OF ERRACTIONS BECOS BEKO (Becco). TERAL.ru/katalog_stiral_nyh_mashin/beko_beko/beko_wkl_15065_k/#koderonet of automatic washing machines “Beko” The main nodes and components of the Beko washing machines, the Service of the Beko Models and the possible faults WM 5506T/5508T Dismantribution of Beko washing machines and repair of the Beko washing machine 6000 6000 device and repair of the Beko washing machine 7000 maintenance of Beko washing machines www.Elremont.ru/stirm/st_eng/stmeng_ind.PH.frequent breakdowns of WasHrepair washing machines.RU/Category/Chastye-Polomi-Staralnyx-Mashin/p/s Repair and service. Household and electronic equipment repair magazine. The first issue of the magazine “Repair and Service” saw the light in October 1998. The founder and publisher is LLC “Repair and Service 21” The most modern and detailed journal about electronics and household appliances. Your reliable companion and navigator. Unique experience in the information space since 1998. Circulation schemes, elemental base, measuring equipment and equipment. accessible and understandable for professionals and amateurs. It is told about the device, proper operation and, most importantly, about the repair of television, video and audio equipment, telephony and office equipment, household appliances, automobile electronics, etc. n word, all that serves us at home, at work, in the car, in the country and what can be called consumer equipment. The magazine is designed both for experienced specialists and for novice repair masters. In each room: news from the world of electronics. Articles for the repair of household appliances and electronics. Detailed and work in test modes. The exact 100% proven circuit diagrams of devices. The practical use of new components and technologies. Methodology for working with modern measuring devices. Title: Journal Repair and Service. Hugging numbers Publishing house: LLC “Repair and Service 21” Year: 1998. 2013 Format: djvu/pdf size: 1.6 GB
You know how to solve this problem?Share your knowledge!
I turn on the machine in the outlet all indicators light up. When I hold the power button, they go out as squeezed out again
When the washing machine is turned on, blocking the door does not light up, and water does not enter the machine (the hose and the filter checked, and the pressure is good).
Jump control module
Note: from the test program you can get out at any step by a simple shutdown of the car with the vkl/off button.
Press and hold for 6 seconds. button of the first additional function on the left. “Start/pause/cancellation” will begin to blink and programs of programs will flash for 3 seconds, pointing to the error. After 3 sec. The car will return to the program selection mode.
Error reset: In the mode of the error code, press and hold “Start/Pause/Cancel” and the error will be erased from memory. If, after the repair, you are not sure that you have eliminated the problem, and you are going to replace the main fee, do not delete the error code. In other cases, it can be removed.
Control module “7s
Beko. mod. WK 5 (models starting with the numbers “5”)
- Turn off the car with the vkl/off button.
- Transfer the regulator to the cotton 90 ° position.
- By pressing and holding the “Start/Pause/Cancel” button, turn on the machine. LED start will blink, within 3 seconds. At this time, you can see an error code in the form of a binary code on a line of LEDs or on a seven.segment indicator.
- After identifying the error, delete it by pressing “Start/pause/cancellation” within 3 seconds.
- After removing the error, you are included in the functional test. Each subsequent press on “Start/Pause/Cancel” will represent one function.
- All LEDs light up after closing the door of the hatch.
- The stamp of water from the first compartment (preliminary washing).
- Water fence from the second compartment (main washing).
- Water fence from the compartment “Air conditioner”.
- The stamp of water in the second compartment through the hot water valve (if it is installed, if not, the step passes)
- Heat. If the water level is not sufficient to turn on the heater, the water will come to a given level.
- Rotation clockwise (52 rpm).
- Rotation counterclockwise (52 rpm).
- Rotation of the drum with max. speed.
- Water sampling from all compartments to a given level to detect water leakage from the tank.
Note: From the test program you can get out at any step by a simple shutdown of the car with the “VKL/OKL” button.
|F01||The temperature sensor is closed / not connected|
|F02||The heater is not connected|
|F03||Ten is always turned on|
|F04||The valve is closed|
|F05||The pump is not connected/closed|
|F06||Engine (close to the Simistor)|
|F07||Water level sensor error|
|F10||Engine/ tachometer is not connected|
|F11||The engine works without stopping (signals from the tachogenerator continue to arrive within 3. After stopping).|
We test the pump coil
The purified parts return to their places: the impeller on the pump and the impeller on the snail. The installation process is performed in the reverse order. After completion, it is recommended to carry out a trial washing and evaluate the quality of work. If the cycle is smooth, the water will effectively drain from the drum to the sewer, and the self.diagnosis system will not fix the malfunction, the problem is eliminated. Otherwise, you will have to look for a replacement.
It is better not to take risks and check the pump for a multimeter. We take the tester, install it in the “Resistance” mode, connect the probes to the pump contacts and check the results on the scoreboard. In the standard, the device should show the value of 150-260 Ohms.
If the display displays “0”, the cause of the pump failure is a short circuit. If the resistance is more than 120 Ohms, it can be assumed that the winding is damaged. It is difficult and expensive to repair a damaged hose. it is easier and cheaper to buy a new pump.
Не крутиться барабан пральної машини Beko/ Repair washer Beko. not spin the drum
The repair of the pump is complicated and not profitable. it is better not to waste time and replace the entire pump!
Replacing the failed pump at home is easy. The main thing is to buy a suitable analogue, focusing on the serial number of the existing Beko model. Another option is to disassemble the old device and bring it to the consultant store as a sample.
The washing machine does not drain water: we cope ourselves!
A common problem of washing machines: the washing program is launched and works until a certain point. The water in the washing machine remains, the pomp and the drain do not work. The rotation of the drum stops, the machine will be included, but not working. There are several reasons why the water is in the washing machine.
You can’t use the device for such a malfunction. Regular unscheduled stop of washing programs, forced deviation of the tank negatively affect the condition of the washing machine. You can try to carry out repairs on your own or call the master at home.
The errors of the washing machines are. how to eliminate
Beko washing machines are a high.quality and reliable technique with wide functionality. From time to time it breaks, in this case, the self.diagnosis system notifies the user about the type of breakdown of indicators or the output of a special message consisting of numbers and letters. To determine the malfunction, you need to know how to decipher the beko washing machine codes.
Beko washing machines come in two types: with a display and without. On a technique equipped with a screen, the code looks like a combination of letters and numbers. Simple devices report the type of breakdown with a glow of certain LEDs.
If the error is manifested for the first time, this may not mean a malfunction, but a failure as a result of a voltage difference. You need to pull out the fork of the Beko washing machine from the outlet, leave the equipment for fifteen to twenty minutes, and then turn it on to the network and try to start. If the error has reappeared, it is necessary to proceed with the decoding of the code.
In inexpensive models of this code, error corresponds to the luminous first LED (from left to right). It announces a malfunction of the temperature sensor, so the water in the washing machine does not heat up or, conversely, reaches higher temperatures than the program is installed. It is necessary to inspect the sensor, check the state of its contacts, call the multimeter. If it is faulty, it will need to be changed.
On simple models of Beko washing machines, the second indicator on the left is on fire. Announces that Ten is damaged. Lingerie is erased in cold water and remains dirty. It is necessary to disassemble the device in order to access the heater, turn off the power, call the multimeter and make sure that the indications on the display are from 20 to 30 Ohms. This means that the part is serviceable, and the user should check the condition of the wiring going from the heating element to the control unit. All damaged links of the chain will need to be restored.
The first and second LEDs on the left are burning. The heating element works without disconnecting, as a result the liquid overheats. It is necessary to perform the (the temperature sensor responsible for the temperature of the water heating. This will be required to diagnose the system board and check the simistor that controls the termistor.
This error code corresponds to the continuous glow of the third LED on the left by Beko cars without a display. The simistor controling the fluid bay valve is damaged. Inspect the wiring going to the module and check the contacts. If traces of Gary are detected, it is necessary to replace the damaged link. If defects are found on the control module, it should be changed to a working one or contact the service center for repair.
On simple models, this code is determined by the glow of the first and third indicators. Such a message says that the drain pump is damaged or there was a blockage in the system. Clean the filter of liquid drain and pipe, then inspect the hose, make sure that there are no clogs in it, and it is also not overheated or not overwhelmed by extraneous objects. Lastly, you need to remove the pump, inspect, remove the blockages, if any, check the impeller, remove wound wool, threads and hair. If all these actions do not bring results, it is necessary to install a new drain pump.
Error code H6 or continuous combustion of the second and third LEDs report problems with motor management. It is necessary to diagnose the simistor on the system board that controls the operation of the engine. If this node is working, you need to inspect the wiring for cliffs and contacts, make sure that there are no damage and traces of the burning. This will be required to diagnose the motor itself. Faulty elements will need to be replaced with working.
The constant glow of the first, second and third indicator and the error code H7 report that the performance of the press starter (fluid level sensor) is violated. You need to check how the door is tightly closed and, with problems, replace the hatch lock device. Next, you need to make sure that there is water in the tap, and the pressure is sufficient for the operation of the Beko machine. You should also check the valve at the entrance to the device and make sure that it is open. After that, it will be necessary to diagnose the press start and wires from the sensor to the system board. The input valve needs to be called. All faulty nodes should be replaced with new.
This error and continuous burning of the third and fourth LEDs report that there is no connection with the engine. To eliminate the malfunction, you need to check the wiring from the engine to the system board, control unit, tachometer and the engine itself.
So that the Beko washing machine breaks as little as possible, it is required to regularly conduct its preventive maintenance.
- On average, once every 6 months, and then, depending on how often the washing machine is operated, you need to clean the drain filter from accumulated dirt, as well as rinse the mesh at the entrance.
- The washing machine must be connected to the network through the voltage stabilizer. He is able to save electronics from an unforeseen voltage drop.
- At the entrance to the washing machine, the cleaning filter should be installed. This will reduce the deposition of scale and extend the service life of the heating element.
- Electronics is one of the weakest places of BEKO and other brands, so it is better to install equipment in a dry room to avoid corrosion and fluid entering the system fee.
Causes of breakdowns of washing machines Beko
In order to better understand what faults is the Beko washing machine to the greatest extent, you should take a closer look at the statistics of refusal statistics collected by employees of service centers. According to their observations, these units most often happen in these units:
- The cluster of dirt in the drain line or the failure of the drain pump is 30% of cases.
- Dot in the operation of the electronic module. 20% of the failures. The statistics are spoiled by inexpensive machines of this brand in which the Invensys board is installed. The low.quality material from which it is made is fragility and can crack, which leads to rupture of the paths. Most often, heating sevenistors, pour valves, electric motor are suffering.
- Temperature sensor or heater fails in 15% of cases.
- Leaks. in 10% of cases.
- Wear of the electric motor brushes or rupture of a drive belt. 10%.
- The appearance of extraneous noise during operation is 10%.
This phenomenon is most often caused by an extraneous object, damage to the shock absorber or destruction of the bearing.
Not every breakdown of the washing machine can be eliminated independently, but it is quite possible to clean the filter or replace the heater yourself. Washing machine Whirlpool: Do.it.yourself repair of the main malfunctions of the machine.
Repair of the mechanical component of washing machines Zanussi will consider here.
You are the owner of the Indesit washing machine? Then the next article will be useful to you: http: // aquacomm.ru/cancliz/mnogokvartirnyie-doma/santehnika/stiralnaya-mashina-indiezit-neispravnosti-world-svoimi-rukami.HTML. The algorithm for finding the malfunctions of the unit and ways to eliminate them.
DIY washing machines repair
In many cases, the user can reanimate the washing machine on his own, even without special skills. Consider several situations:
Water drain problems
It is clear to everyone that the spent water does not differ with crystal cleanliness. this is the specifics of the washing machine.
So that the dirt does not accumulate in the pump, the drain filter is installed in its path-it is most often clogged.
They understand this problem as follows:
- First you need to find a drain filter, which is always located in the lower part of the machine behind a decorative hatch or panel.
- Now under the car you need to set a fairly roomy container into which we salt the spent water.
- In some models of Beko washing machines, next to the drain filter, there is a hose of emergency water discharge. In the presence of one should use it. so it is more convenient to drain the water than through the hole for the filter.
- The filter should be removed by twisting counterclockwise, thoroughly cleaned and washed under running water.
- Using a screwdriver, you can also clean the pipe in which the filter was installed. usually it is also very clogged with dirt and silty sediments.
Since I had to take up the tools, at the same time you can, in order to prevent the filter on the supply of water, which can easily be found at the place of attachment of the flood hose to the machine body. Particles of sand and rust accumulating in it can prevent a set of water.[Ads-Mob-1]
After cleaning the drain filter, do not rush to install it in place first you need to check the operability of the drain pump. Actually, the Beko washing machine, thanks to the built-in self-diagnosis function in many cases, can itself track the pump malfunction, while displaying the error code “H5” to the display.
But there are breakdowns, which the machine “does not see”, for example, shake the ravy impeller (you can guess about the appearance of a strong backlash by a characteristic hum).
To check the pump, you need to start the car in the drain mode, observing the filter through the impeller plugs through the hole. She should rotate. If this does not happen, the pump must be cleaned or changed.
The machine is not able to heat water
A very vulnerable element in the washing machine is the heater, since due to high temperature the calcium and magnesium salts in water are actively crystallized on it in the form of a solid plaque.
This plaque (scale) holds heat like a fur coat, so the heating grinds and burns out.
In the absence of scale, it can also burn out. from the development of the resource, how a regular incandescent lamp burns out. The machine can signal the “H2” (heating cliff) and “H3” (TEN is constantly turned on) about the problems with the heater (the heater).
To accurately decide on the state of the heater, you first need to get to it. In some models of Beko machines, you need to remove the rear panel for this, in others. the front.
To remove the front panel, you have to dismantle the sealing cuff of the loading hatch. It must be removed extremely carefully. the slightest damage will lead to the appearance of leaks.
Ten is found in two contacts in the lower part of the tank with wires summed up to them. The wires should be disconnected and using the multimeter measure the resistance between the heater contacts. Normally at room temperature, it should be 25. 35 Ohms.
Other indications (usually “infinity”) indicate a malfunction: the heater needs to be pulled out by unscrewing the nuts holding it (between the contacts) and replaced with a new one, carefully cleansing the landing hole from the inside.
It happens that, contrary to the expectations of the heating element is good. Then you need to check the operability of the temperature sensor, which is located under the upper cover (to remove it after unscrewing the screws you need to serve a little). At room temperature, its resistance should be approximately 4.7 kOhm, and after heating with hot water, it is significantly reduced.
If the thermostat is faulty, it needs to be replaced. For dismantling, you need to pull out and disconnect the powder bunker, then remove the control panel, having previously disconnected the thermostat and the command-control handle from it.
How to understand what exactly broke in the washing machine
First you need to determine the cause of the malfunction, and then take measures. A beginner in the field of repair of household appliances can determine the breakdown by the following signs:
- Water ceased to heat up, so things are erased in the cold. probably the problem in Ten.
- The washing tank picks up water for too long or does not gain at all. Perhaps the problem with the pump or hoses.
- The door does not close to the click, preventing the washing process from starting. See here about problems with the door here
- Water does not merge after the washing is completed, and the machine at this moment can be very good. Perhaps the problem with the press.
- During washing, the drum can make strange sounds: knock, rattle. An extraneous subject may have been included in the drum.
- I can’t start the program for washing. After turning on, the machine in a strange way flashes with all indicators. Sometimes the program is still possible to choose, but washing still does not start. Perhaps the engine is broken, the control module.
- After pressing the power button, the technique does not start, although it is included in the outlet. Probably the problem is in the control module, uble, power supply.
- Sometimes an error on the display may appear on the washing device, and it will not perform its functions. Error codes are better to watch in the instructions of the corresponding model.
Attention! Fault options are the most diverse. Several components can come out at the same time. Examples of the most popular cases are above.
In the event of a fault of the Beko washing machine at 5-6 kg, you should stop the washing program as soon as possible, or pull it out of the outlet. After you need to remove excess weight from the drum and find out the true cause of what happened.
In any case, a person with diligence, can independently fix the washing machine. We will analyze the most popular situations.
Failure with a drain
You need to understand that after washing, drain water does not differ in transparency. So that after prolonged use in the pump there is no accumulation of all garbage, special filters are installed, which are taken after some time.
Self.handle repair of Beko washing machines can be carried out as follows:
- Find the same filter that is the cause of the breakdown. Most often it is located at the bottom of the machine behind the main panel.
- Next, you need to put a basin for draining the processed water under the machine.
- Most models of cars next to the filter have a special hose to discharge water. It is much more convenient to drain water than through the filter itself.
- If there is no hose, the filter is easily extracted, just twist it counterclockwise. After it you need to clean.
- By picking up the screwdriver, you can also clean the pipe. This is the space in which the filter is installed. He is also often polluted and accumulates silt deposits on himself.
While the tools are at hand, for them for preventive purposes, you can clean another filter, which usually stands on the supply of water. It also accumulates small specks, rust, sand, all this can interfere with a set of water.
After this procedure, you should not put everything in your place. It is advisable to check if the drain pump works.
How to solve problems when my Beko washing machine is not working
Attention! Almost all Beko models independently determine the cause of the pump malfunction, if it is true, the display will be the inscription. “n5”.
However, there are breakdowns that are invisible to the sensors of the device, for example, the broken impeller shakes it, this is heard by a strong hum.
To check the pump, it is advisable to start the equipment in the “drain” command, and then observe the process through the filter plug opening. In working condition it rotates. If not, the pump needs to be cleaned at best, at worst. change.
Water heat does not occur
The heating heating element installed in washing machines is a very vulnerable component part, since it is subject to high temperatures and salted water. Salts, with each new heating, crystallize and deposited on it, like a solid plaque, in common people. scale. She begins to retain heat in Ten, like a fur coat, as a result, he burns out of overheating.
Even if there is no plaque in it, it can still burn out of the usual production, since the incandescent lamp may deteriorate. The washing machine of this manufacturer can give a signal about the malfunction with a special code on the display. “H2”, which means a malfunction of the heating element, as well as “H3” means that the element is constantly working without the possibility of turning off.
To accurately determine it is broken or not, you will have to get to it. On some models of cars, for this, you will need to remove the back cover, on some. the front.
Most likely an inexperienced person, repairing a malfunction with your own hands may seem difficult, but in fact, for this you just need to be able to remove the cuff of the loading hatch. This must be done extremely neatly, any damage will break the sealant and leaks are formed.
2 contacts from the bottom of the tank are attached to the heater. The wires should be turned off and it is advisable to measure the resistance between them and the heater. At room temperature, this indicator is approximately 25-30 Ohms.
Sometimes, according to the results of the audit, the heating element is in good. In such cases, you need to pay attention to the temperature sensor. It should be located immediately under the top cover, to remove it, you need to unscrew several screws. Measure its resistance, usually the indicator is approximately equal. 4.8 kOhm, and when heated water begins to decrease.
In case of malfunction of the thermostat, it is replaced. To dismantle the device, you should pull out and turn off the hopper-dositor designed for powder. After you need to remove the control panel, but before that you need to turn off the handles and the command apparatus from it.
Elimination of problems on their own
Initially, you should check whether the washing mode is selected correctly. Each Beko washing machine has a mode that erases delicate fabrics and woolen things without spinning. If it is installed, then after washing, it is necessary to separately start the process of draining the water. To do this, press the “Start” or “Start” key.
It is also necessary to check whether the drain hose to the typewriter is connected correctly and evaluate its condition. If it is very curved or pushed, the water will not merge. In addition, the hose can be clogged with garbage. In this case, it should be cleaned. The length of the drain hose plays an important role in draining water. If a hose is more than 1.5 m long, the pump will not be able to pump water over a long distance.
Also, the machine may not drain the water due to the clogging of the filter. In Beko washing machines, the filter is located behind a small protective panel on the right side. You need to get a filter by turning the holder to the right. Prepare the basin in advance, because water also accumulates in the filter compartment. After the garbage collection, you need to clean and rinse under the crane.
With long.term use of the machine, the drain pipe also needs to be cleaned. You can get to it from the bottom of the machine, armed with a screwdriver. The pipe is held on three mounts that need to be loosened. Separating the part, clean it with a small brush, and then install it back. If you find a crack or hole on a drain pipe, then it must be replaced with a new.
For the prevention of the washing machine, you can also clean the filter installed on the water supply. You can find it on the rear panel of the machine where the hose is attached. Its cleaning prevents the accumulation of sand and rust from tap water.
Also on the back panel of the washing machine is the drain pump. If when washing the machine is strangely buzzing and refuses to drain the water, then it is worth paying attention to it. Beko washing machines are equipped with a self.diagnosis function and often reveal a breakdown of the pump in the pump responsible for draining water. And the H5 key burning on the control panel announces this. However, in small failures, the controller does not respond. For example, the impeller can take a break and fall off in the pump, which can be found out by buzzing. To check the pump, it is necessary to enable the water drain mode and evaluate the impeller reaction. If it does not rotate, then cleaning or replacing the pump is needed.
How to drain water yourself
What to do if you did not work with clicking the buttons by pressing the buttons? You can also do it manually. There are several ways to devastate the drum from the water:
- Water can be drained with a hole, after removing the drain filter of the machine. To do this, unscrew the filter cover and tilt the machine. By substituting the container, you need to drain all the water and then pull out the laundry.
- If the water does not flow through the filter, then the matter is in the blockage. It will need to be cleaned.
- In the configuration of BOKO washing machines there is an additional drain hose. So, if the first options did not work, you can let the hose into the drum and lower the water.
How to eliminate refusals
We will figure out how to repair the Beko washing machines on our own.
You should know that after washing on a typewriter, waste water does not differ in cleanliness and transparency. So that various small garbage and dirt are not clogged, a special filter is installed in front of it, which in most cases is clogged. The main task is to find this element, which is usually located in the lower part of the machine, under a small hatch or panel.
Further, actions should take place in the following sequence:
- Before extracting the filter, a pelvis is put on the floor or a rag is spread to collect the spent water, which necessarily pours from the hole. Some models of cars in the kit have a hose for emergency water descent,
- In order to extract the filter, it should be handed over to the right side,
- After that, the filter is cleaned and washed under a stream of water,
- Using a screwdriver, you can clean the pipe that can also be clogged,
- For preventive purposes, it is possible to clean the filter installed on the water fence (it is located at the fastening point of the fence hose to the rear wall). As a rule, particles of rust and sand located in tap water accumulate in it,
- Having completed the cleaning filter, you should not rush to install it in the same place. you should examine the pump for draining itself. Quite often, machines with their own diagnostic system reveal the pump failure and give a signal about this. But sometimes, if the malfunctions are small (the impeller has gone through), the “controller” is not able to identify the problem,
- To check the pump, it is necessary to activate the water drain mode and look at the cork hole, how the impeller works. Rotation will say that everything is fine. In case of immobility of the element, it is necessary to clean or completely replace the drain pump,
- Now you can install everything in its place, assemble a machine and carry out a trial washing.
- Water is poorly heated.
To cope with such a refusal, you will have to again perform a partial disassembly of the washing apparatus. But first it should be noted that in all machines the thermoelectric generator is one of the weakest nodes. The people call it a simple word. Ten. Mineral components located in the pipes under the influence of hot water begin to crystallize and accumulate on the heater. The plaque does not allow the heat to go to the water, so the heater is burning out. But if the water in the pipes is soft, and the scale does not appear, or you use special products, then the heating water is still able to burn out, as it has its working resource.
In order to make sure what happened to the heating element, it is necessary to get to it. The peculiarity is that in different models it is located both in front and behind. For the first case of action, the following:
- The front panel of the machine is removed. But it is first necessary to remove the cuff from the door. You need to act carefully so as not to cause damage to it,
- Before you will stick out two contacts with the wiring supplied to them, which must be disconnected,
- Using a tester, you need to check the resistance. With the norm, its value will be from 25 to 30 Ohms. In other cases, we can confidently assume that Ten refused,
- We unscrew the nut from the bolt, holding the heating element under the drum, carefully pull out the heater,
- We clean the place for its installation from plaque and accumulated garbage,
- Install a new analogue, connect the wires.
In the event that the heating device is serviceable, you should check the temperature sensor located under the upper panel.
Отзыв мастера отстиральной машинке Beko
- twist the screws and remove the top panel,
- The sensor is dismantled along with the tray for detergents and the control panel, since all this creates interference to get to the element of interest,
- Having opened access to the sensor, you must turn off all the wires from it,
- Check the resistance. Normally it should be 4.7 com,
- The sensor must be held in a container with warm water. the resistance indicator should decrease. Otherwise, the element must be replaced,
- The new sensor is installed in place, all work is performed in the reverse order.
If you have special knowledge and the necessary experience in the repair of electrical appliances, then you can eliminate the contact of contact or oxidation of the terminal. All that is required is the circuit of the electrical wiring of the machine, which can be found in the operating instructions.
But with electronics not everything is so simple. Repair work or replacement of management fees implies special knowledge and certain experience. Taking into account the cost of a new module, you should not try to repair it yourself. In this case, it is better to invite a master who will do everything himself.
Стиральная машина Веко не запускается, не начинает стирку.
During the operation of the unit for washing things, in particular. during the execution of the spin, the machine gives out a strong vibration, begins to “jump” in different directions. Pay attention to how much linen is loaded. Vibration is possible if the maximum norm is exceeded. Another recommendation is to check how correctly the supporting legs of the. They are set in level so that the device does not stagger. Experts advise using special stands when installing a machine.
As a result, we can conclude that the washing machine Beko is of sufficient reliability, but it can also break. The call of the master can do quite expensive, so you need to try to carry out repair work on their own.
Know that if you are a user of the BEKO washing machine with a maximum load of five kilograms, then all its malfunctions will be similar to three kilograms of things. And so that the machine has been working flawlessly for a long time, we recommend carefully study the requirements of the operating instructions and fulfill all its rules.