What about cartoons.
Hello! I have been using a slow cooker not so long ago, and I ran into a problem today. I wanted to cook lasagni, the recipe indicates that it is prepared on the mode of extinguishing for 2 hours, but after everything has been launched, the extinguishing is turned off in 5 minutes and goes in heating. Finished water, did not help. I switched to baking mode, it seems to be prepared, the result is still unknown))) I have a multicooker Polaris PMC 0517AD.
If anyone has come across this, tell me what you did? I’m afraid if the assistant has broken down. (((
Copy the code and insert the post on LiveInternet into the window of creating the entry, first turning on the “Source” mode there
|Hello! I have been using a slow cooker not so long ago, and I ran into a problem today. I wanted to cook lasagni, the recipe indicates that it is prepared on the mode of extinguishing for 2 hours, but after everything has been launched, the extinguishing is turned off in 5 minutes and goes in heating. Finished water, did not help. Read completely|
Advice to housewives who have not found a common language with a slow cooker
Get one most read article by mail once a day. Join us in and
It would seem that the difficult to use the multicooker: put the ingredients necessary according to the recipe, chose the mode and pressed the Start button (the timer is installed independently depending on the selected program). Then why does the dish are tasteless? Novate.RU we offer to get acquainted with the main reasons why you still cannot go with a slow cooker to “you”.
The slow cooker is rightfully considered one of the simplest and functional kitchen devices. She can safely replace the oven, stove, double boiler, microwave, yogurtnik and a number of popular devices, without which it is difficult to do during cooking. But the most important advantage of the multicooker is that she does everything on her own. That is, you are automatically free from the need to stand at the stove, making sure that the broth does not boil or the meat does not burn. In some models, manufacturers laid up to 50 programs, which means that the device can easily cook almost everything. To use the capabilities of the device to the maximum, take into service the recommendations presented below.
Set the correct time
Everyone wants borsch to be ready in 20 minutes, and a charlotte in half an hour, but this does not happen in real life. Regardless of where you cook the dish, on the stove or in the slow cooker, it will cook/frure/bake exactly as much as it is indicated in the recipe. The final time will depend directly on how many products you put in the device bowl. The larger the volume, the more minutes will pass before the slow cooker reaches the desired pressure. Why did we mention the pressure? Because it is a key factor in the issue of quick preparation. This indicator is not laid in most of the recipes provided for in the device, so feel free to add another five to ten minutes to the original time.
Please note: the heating elements are located at the bottom of the multicooker, so you need to lay out those products that are cooked longer on the bottom.
Do not overload the bowl
Here is the same principle as, for example, in a coffee maker or in an electric kettle: the maximum mark of the fluid level is applied on the device of the device, which cannot be exceeded. Also note that in the process of preparing cereals or legumes, which tend to increase in volume during cooking, the bowl can only be filled up to the middle, and if your target is to prepare dishes under pressure, do not fill the multicooker capacity more than two.Thirds.
Fry the meat in a pan
In modern multicoar models, such a program is provided as “grill” or “roasting”, so you can well fry in the bowl of meat, fry for soup, vegetables. However, the taste and aroma of the final product can be far from ideal. That is why we recommend cooking products in a pan, with the addition of vegetable oil, spices, herbs. The same advice concerns minced meat and cutlets. If you roll them in flour or panning crackers, and then fry in a pan, the cutlets will turn out much juicier, tastier and more aromatic.
Do not turn the pressure valve
If you want to drop the pressure in the slow cooker, you can use one of two ways: if you choose fast, you will need to gently turn the valve, observing how the steam comes out, and if the natural one, the device itself will slowly reduce the pressure without waiting for the intervention from your side. It would seem what difference it makes, what way to apply, but it is also significant. It is recommended to use a quick method if you cook products that can be easily digested. This category includes eggs, vegetables, fish. If you plan to serve dishes for dinner, which become only tastier from prolonged extinguishing (beans, meat, rich soups), then let the pressure decline naturally.
Rinse the silicone elastic band
During cooking, a strange, uncharacteristic smell may appear in the dish. This does not always mean that you used the ingredient with an expired shelf life. It is possible that everything is to blame for the unlucky elastic band, which is located on the casing of the multicooker and often remains unattended. Its main function is to ensure reliable sealing in the process of cooking, as well as prevent a sharp release of steam from the bowl. But given the fact that the gum is made of silicone, it quickly absorbs extraneous smells and is polluted, which negatively affects the final taste of the dish. That is why it needs to be rinsed regularly. Ideally, after each use of the multicooker.
Do not open the lid once again
During cooking the dish, it is better not to open the lid once again, so as not to violate the temperature environment that formed in the process. However, everything will depend directly on what is prepared in the bowl of the multicooker. For example, in the “frying” mode, housewives prefer not to close the lid at all in order to be able to control the process. But during the preparation of pilaf or porridge, it is advisable not to approach the device at all, so that the temperature balance is preserved.
The same applies to the “baking” mode. If you often open the lid, the dough will decrease in volume and will no longer be so lush. In addition, the taste of the finished dessert will worsen. But in the case of the first dishes, the cover does not play a role, so the user can decide for himself what to do.
Is it possible to warm up in a slow cooker in other modes?
If your multicooker does not have a separate heating function, you can use other programs for this. Select in the menu and run one of the following modes:
- “Milk porridge”. Used for liquid cereals, soups, puree, stew, sauces;
- “Steamed steam”. Great for pieces of fish, meat, vegetables, preserves their juiciness well;
- “Extinguishing” is an ideal program for heating pilaf or hot.
Using these or other programs for heating the finished food, do not wait for their complete completion, 10-20 minutes are enough. You can determine the exact time for a particular dish only in practice.
How to use multicooker programs?
Depending on the degree of sulfilling of the device, 5-25 programs can be prefected in it. According to the degree of participation of the cook in the process of cooking, they are divided into 3 categories:
ТОП-3 кухонной техники REDMOND: мультиварка, гриль, кухонная машина (2022)
- Automatic. You just need to put the right amount of products and select the mode. The multicooker independently calculates time and temperature. You just have to wait for the sound signal about the completion of cooking. It is convenient to use automatic multicooker modes when cooking cereals. Separate programs are provided for them: “rice”, “buckwheat”, “pilaf”.
- Semi.Automatic. Preparation time is set manually, and the temperature determines the electric carpet. Among the popular options are “pastries”, “extinguishing”, “soup”.
- Manual. The user is responsible for setting time and temperature. Such modes are available in devices with an option of a multi-breeder (another name-chef). Before starting to use a multicooker with a multi.Breed function, you should master simple automatic, semi.Automatic modes. If you still want to start acquaintance with the kitchen assistant with the most difficult, you should first watch the teaching videos on how to use a multicooker.
Settings for the “Extinguishing” mode in a slow cooker
Using the “Extinguishing” mode, you can configure the work of the multicooker and use some additional functions.
The only setup that does not change in the “extinguishing” mode is what the multicooker works at what temperature. For Polaris models, it is usually 93 ° C. This temperature regime is optimal for extinguishing products. It allows you to quickly cook them, preserving all the beneficial properties and the maximum opening taste.
How to configure cooking time?
Using a multicooker for stewing, you can configure cooking time:
- After selecting the “Extinguishing” program, click the “Time/Temperature” button.
- A flashing pre.Installed time (1 or 2 hours) will appear on the display.
- Continuing to press the “Time/Temperature” button or using the buttons with the arrows, you need to select the right time time.
- In the multicooks of Polaris, the extinguishing time can be set within 30 minutes to 8 hours with an interval of 30 minutes.
- To set the selected time, press the Start or Time/Temperature button (depending on the model, it is better to clarify in the instructions for it).
- After that, the numbers on the display should stop blinking.
You can add products to the multicooker bowl or control the cooking process during stew. To do this, open the multicooker lid. Do this carefully: there will be a lot of steam inside, there is a danger of burning yourself. If the products are already ready, and the cooking program has not yet ended, you can stop it yourself by clicking on the “Start” or “Heating/Cancel” button (depending on the model).
Milituted start and remote control
If necessary, so that the products are ready for a certain time, you can configure the delayed start for multicooker. In this case, she will start extinguishing at the time you need. For this you need:
- Put products in the bowl, put it in place, close the lid;
- Select the “extinguishing” mode and configure it;
- Press the “Delayed Start” button;
- Set the time of delay, pressing the buttons with arrows;
- Press the Start button to start the countdown.
“Smart” multicooks Polaris from the IQ Home series can be controlled remotely, through a mobile application. You can put the products in the bowl in advance and turn on the slow cooker at a convenient time, without even being at home. To do this, just open the application, go to the control of a multicooker, select for it the “extinguishing” mode, configure it, if necessary, and turn on the device.
After the completion of the “Extinguishing” program, the multicooker will automatically go into heating mode. The bowl in this mode is automatically heated to 73 ° C. This parameter may vary for different models, and if it is important, it is better to clarify in the instructions what temperature is provided in the programs of your multicooker.
The heating mode can be turned off by clicking on the “Heating/Cancel” button. This can be done in advance by setting up the “extinguishing” mode (for example, after choosing a regime and before installing the delayed start).
Malfunctions that need to be excluded
Multicooker malfunctions that need to be excluded
- Zaror valve. Steam comes out through it. And if the valve is clogged, there is nowhere to go a couple, it remains inside. Then the device overheats and that’s why the slow cooker does not work. The situation is quite common.
- The mode is not correctly set. For example, if you cook the meat, and select a porridge mode, there may be little water.
- The marriage of the bowl. The capacity can be deformed, which also affects the process of cooking and the operation of the device. If the warranty is still valid, return the slow cooker to the store.
Frequently asked questions on multicooker REDMOND RMC-M4502
All the following questions and problems are not mandatory for your multicooker, much depends on the specific modification of the model (multicooker release time) and the individual characteristics of your preparation.
And who is a multi.Pour and is it good?
And the deferred start does not work for me
The slow cooker will not start the countdown of time
I turn on the multicoter to put out vegetables (cook soup), and after a while it turns off! I was slipped in an inaccessible product, return my money, I will complain.
Yes, I haven’t fried anything! I just want to put out vegetables, but still it turns off.
Stewing. Porter did not need water (a): in many modes where water vapors are used for cooking (soup, extinguishing, steam, etc. D.) It is necessary to have water for the formation of steam, so add a little water
You do not need to add water at all on extinguishing. On the contrary, it is not recommended at all, there will be so many natural juice from products. The slow cooker in this mode may turn off (the protection will work) if you try to extinguish products in it not designed for extinguishing. For example, I want to freeze slightly fried cutlets, or bring semi-finished cheesecakes “to mind”, while prompted in the council or water a little, so that steam can form or such products are better to die on a multipoire. You do not need to add water at all on extinguishing.
Problem: the cartoon is turned off on extinguishing. Decision. Add a little water. All! I did not always urge you to add water when extinguishing anywhere.
For example, I want to put out potatoes, add water a little and adore the result. If you cook it on a multipoire. Then he can dry potatoes, the result will be other.
Oh, I am happy with everyone, only in the baking mode the dishes will burn that I am doing wrong? My children laugh at me.
But you can in more detail about the preparation modes?
Soup. Designed for the preparation of refueling soups, and the temperature in this mode changes cyclically so that all the products are prepared evenly and do not lose the shape of the cut. Paste. Designed for cooking pasta and dumplings, the boiling point in this mode is constantly maintained throughout the entire cycle. If 10 minutes or more passed after the first sound signal, then the mode should be restarted, since the liquid has already cooled off during this time.
Cook porridge. The mode is specially designed for cooking cereals. The temperature in this mode changes cyclically, which prevents the product. Cooking is ordinary. Provided for the preparation of loose cereals. Cooking Express. It works like the usual cook, only at the end of the cycle the temperature slightly increases in it. Pilaf is usually prepared in this program, and the temperature increases so that at the end of cooking slightly bake the lower layer. In the case of pilaf. This is meat.
12 and yesterday I tested the frying program and was upset. The countdown timer does not work on the fry to the soup suspected, t. To. I put it for 10 minutes, fried everything, and the time did not move from the place, and yesterday I frying the meat for stewed cabbage and the same story right yesterday. Will have to be handed over to the store.
Most likely everything is not as scary as you assume. To start the countdown, you need to close the multicooker lid. And when the temperature in the bowl reaches the desired value.It was then that the countdown of time will begin. And with an open lid, time will definitely “not move away”.
Multi-Cooker with Steamer Unboxing and Tutorial 269 Pesos. Fry, steam, boil, hot pot, rice cooker
That’s for sure, I have already asked this question. Yana-Tutyana answered on the 5th page of this topic: Yana wrote (a): with frying, you first need to warm up oil/fat. When the program switches to the counting of time (t. E. The oil warms up) you can put and fry chicken.
Frequent breakdowns and errors
Any, even the most elite and expensive multicooker can allow malfunctions and problems. But, to be honest, most problems with multicooks arise due to improper operation or by oversight or negligence, that is, due to the fault of the user.
Even worse, if the multicooker by the time of breakdown has already become so popular and indispensable in your kitchen that the absence of it has become a serious problem. It is clear that after the usual and convenient electronic device, it will no longer be quite comfortable using the usual pots, so let’s talk about the most common malfunctions and breakdowns of multicocials.
The first and most important point: if the slow cooker does not turn on, does not turn off, does not start in the right mode, and so on, you need to immediately turn it off from the mains! In no case should you use a faulty multicooker, all the more try to repair it in the included form!
Modern multicooker is able to diagnose some malfunctions of its nodes and assemblies. To do this, the device of the device has a function of output of information about the breakdown on the display. For example, not rarely, an error with the “E” index and a set of numbers may be highlighted on the display screen. To identify a breakdown in such cases, you need to look into the leadership of the multicooker and the list with a list of breakdowns.
For example, an extracted error “E3” is usually moisture entering a pressure cooker, that is, directly under the removable bowl. If time and certain skills allow, then in this case, the breakdown is corrected by removing the bottom of the multicooker for a long and 100%drying of the device. You can apply a household hair dryer. With a warm air flow, the drying process will go even faster.
A little more experience and skills will be needed if the “E4” index is displayed on the display. Most likely the clogging of the pressure sensor. In this case, to correct the problem, you need to skip between the contacts of the sensor a piece of small (zero) sandpaper. If the procedure does not help. Contact the service center, only there they will be able to qualifyly diagnose and put in order a broken multicooker.
Cases are not rare when malfunctions in the work of a multicooker can be seen without display signals. The most common case is breaking through the cover. In this case, you can visually determine the problem. This is the problem of the sealing ring of the multicooker cover. Perhaps the ring has already worn out in some places, or when closing the lid you moved the ring from the seat.
If you notice that preventive work does not help fix the problem. Without hesitation, contact the nearest service center for qualified help.
It is better to immediately take a multicooker with below problems to a specialized service center:
- The slow cooker does not respond to the user’s actions;
- The temperature sensor does not highlight the information;
- The display has a message about an unknown error;
- There is damage to the cable or body;
- There is no auto programming;
- Violation of the tightness of the multicooker;
- Disorders of the valve of maximum pressure.
The most common reasons affecting the performance of the multicooker:
- Non.Compliance with operation rules. Before you start the multicooker for the first time, carefully read the instructions for use and the rules for safe use. There you will find typical malfunctions in work, their correction and prevention.
- Mechanical damage. Naturally, the slow cooker is stronger than your smartphone or tablet, but not so much as to endure various blows or falls without errors. Any damage to the case, cable, forks, etc.P can lead to serious malfunctions in the work of the multicooker.
- Manufacturing defect. This happens, more precisely, can happen to any multicooker model, even if it is super.Expensive and super.Sprinkled. In this case, you should not categorically engage in independent repair. Only the nearest service center.
Rules for the operation of a multicooker
To avoid unforeseen malfunctions of the device, you should always strictly observe certain rules and requirements. The sequence of actions during the operation of the device is also very important:
- Select the necessary recipe, prepare the necessary products;
- Remove the bowl from the device, load it with products;
- Lower the bowl into the slow cooker;
- Check the correct connection of it to the mains;
- Set the necessary program;
- Turn on the device for cooking.
Each instruction to the device contains necessarily certain rules, such as, for example, as:
- You need to install the device only on a hard, even plane;
- Include the device only in a socket with ground;
- Before turning on, be sure to check the tightness of the closed cover;
- After each cooking, the bowl must be thoroughly washed, dried or wiped dry with a towel;
- The lid and the pressure valve in it also need to be washed well and wipe it dry.
In which case to contact the service center?
If any cases of disconnection of the device or its incorrect work occur, it is necessary to first check everything in stages first, starting from the correctness of turning on and to the detection of burnt food or contaminated contacts. You need to use the slow cooker, checking all your actions with the operating instructions.
Many malfunctions, such as contaminated or oxidized contacts, can be eliminated independently.
Attention. If a multicooker does not work, the desired cooking mode is not set or it independently turns off before deciding what to do, you must immediately turn off the device from the network.
Before contacting the service center, it is advisable to do a number of manipulations:
- Disconnect the device and try to include in another outlet (if it is a faulty outlet, the device will work);
- Check all wires for damage or maybe somewhere the wire has departed;
- Check up with the instructions, whether you really do everything right;
- Try to free the slow cooker, wash, thoroughly dry or wipe dry with a towel.
If all these manipulations did not help the work of the device, then you need to contact the service center. But at the same time remember that if the device is under warranty, the workshop may refuse free maintenance and repair, if the construction of the house on their own opened.
November 11, 2018, 12:06 am 1, 2019 23:55 About offenses Link to the current article