tuya RL-IP09D Wi-Fi Video Doorbell User Manual
Home » Tuya » tuya RL-IP09D Wi-Fi Video Doorbell User Manual
NOTE: Or, you can buy the accessories from the store near you by yourself.
- Low power consumption 2.4GHz Wi-Fi doorbell.
- Two Removable 18650 lithium batteries.
- Powered by a solar panel or an external power adapter.
- IP44 rating.
- Two million pixels, 110°wide viewing angle.
- Removable TF card.
- PIR motion detection.
- Motion detection with High/Medium/Low sensitivity setting.
- Tamper alarm function.
- Support a 433MHz wireless door chime connection.
A. Wi-Fi doorbell installation
- Fasten the rain shade on the wall with screws. (1.4-1.6m high from the ground, Screw size: 440BA)
- C onnect the wires according to the wiring diagram.
- Fix into the rain shade and fasten the bottom with screws.
- When choosing the location for the solar panel, make sure it will get as much direct sunlight to fall upon it as possible.
- For the first use, make sure the batteries are charged for 10 hours before use. During charging, place the device on a flat desk so that the desk can crush against the tamper switch or use an adhesive tape to crush against the tamper switch.
- Make sure the PIR sensor is not exposed to the direct sunlight.
- Do not install the device at the location where people are frequently moving.
- Make sure the device is close to your router, otherwise, the video quality may be affected.
- Remove the insulation sheet from the battery compartment.
B. Wiring Diagram
ConfigurationPowered by a mobile phone adapter (with a micro USB cable), it only provides a dry contact signal for unlocking, therefore, an additional power supply for unlocking is required.
ConfigurationPowered by a mobile phone adapter or a solar panel, however, it cannot be powered by both at the same time. This configuration only provides a dry contact signal for unlocking, therefore, an additional power supply for unlocking is required.
ConfigurationThis configuration does not need charging. Simply connect the power adapter to make it work. This configuration only provides a dry contact signal for unlocking, therefore, an additional power supply for unlocking is required.
- Video resolution : 2M Pixels
- standby current : ＜1.5mA
- Battery capacity : 2200mAH/pcs
- Solar panel : 1.5 W
- TF card storage : Max. 64G
- PIR sensitivity : L/M/H
- Intercom volume(30cm) : ≈80dB
- Alarm volume(30cm) : ≈85dB
- Video recording length : 15S
- Operating temperature :.10~50°C
- Wi-Fi distance : approx.80m (Open area)
- Battery : DC4.5V(1.5V/AA/LR63)
- Standby current : Max. ≤ 4mA; Average ≤ 0.25mA
- Working current : Max.＜150mA; Average＜100mA
- Volume (30cm) : ≈85dB
- Frequency : 433.92MHz ± 250KHz
- Distance : approx.80m (Open Area)
- Working temperature :.10~50°C
- Demodulation : OOK
A. Wi-Fi Doorbell
- Flash red and green alternately: Charging the batteries.
- Flash red: Waiting to configure the network.
- Flash green rapidly: Configuring the network.
- Stay green: Working.
- Yellow (lighting red and green at the same time):Powered by an external power supply, charge completed, no batteries detected. (NOTE: If no batteries installed, the indicator light will only be yellow.)
- Red and green light off: Low power consumption standby status.
Work ModePress “ ” on the sub unit to select the mode. There are 3 modes for option:
- Silent and blink,
- Ring without blink,
- Ring and blink.
Working indicator: When working, the indicator light will blink red.
Low battery indicator: When the voltage is less than 3.3V, the red indicator light will stay on.
NOTE: When the light indicates low battery, please replace batteries timely.
C. Pairing Devices
Insert batteries for the sub unit, Long press ” ” on the sub unit for over 3 seconds, it will sound “Ding – Dong” to indicate that it has entered into the pairing state. Now, press the Call button on the Wi-Fi doorbell (the button indicator light will be turned on), when the sub unit sounds the melody selected, and at the same time the indicator light flashes blue, the pairing is successful.
Long press “ ” on the sub unit for over 5 seconds, it will sound “Ding-Dong, Ding-Dong” to indicate that clearing code is successful
Downloading the APP
- Go to APP Store or Google Play to download the “Tuya Smart” APP. After download, install it.
- Or, scan the QR code below to download and then install it.
Add the Device
Connect to the Wi-Fi
Make sure your mobile phone has been connected to the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, then open the “TuyaSmart” APP (Note that 5GHz Wi-Fi is not supported).
Register a TuyaSmart accountFollow the instructions on the APP to complete the account registration. Once done, it will show the “Welcome Home” page as below.
Add the DeviceTap “” at the upper right, then tap “Video Surveillance” and select “Smart Camera”. Check “Make sure the indicator is flashing quickly or a prompt tone is heard” and then tap “NEXT”.
- Tap “QR Code” at the upper right, then from the drop-down menu, select “QR Code”.
- Enter the password of your 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, then tap “NEXT”.
- Point your mobile phone displaying the QR code to the camera. The distance between your mobile phone and the camera should be 15– 20cm.
- When your mobile phone shows the “Security Camera” page as below, tap “Done” to complete. Now, the device has been added successfully.
Once you add the device successfully, it will be bound to your Tuya account and other people are not able to add it. In this situation, you can share the device to other people. Only when you remove the device from your Tuya account, other people can use their Tuya account to add it.
B. By AP mode
- From the drop-down menu, select “AP Mode” and then tap “Next”.
- Enter the password of your 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, then tap “NEXT”. On the next page, tap “Go to Connect” to complete the hotspot connection.
- After connecting the hotspot, return to the APP to add the device. When your mobile phone shows the “Security Camera” page as below, tap “Done” to complete. Now, the device has been added successfully.
Motion Detection :
When motion detection function is enabled and when it detects a visitor, the doorbell will be awake from standby mode and enters to recording mode.
When monitoring or talking, tap ” ” to unlock.
Visual intercom:You can monitor the doorbell, intercom with the visitor, or answer the visitor’s call remotely.
- Set the status indicator LED
- Flip image setting
- Set the intercom way(simplex/duplex)
Reset the Device
You can follow one of the methods below to reset the device.
Method 1: When the device is in Online status, remove it from the Tuya account and then the device will enter the RESET status.
Method 2: Open the back cover of the device, long press the RESET button for about 3 seconds, it will reset.
NOTE: If using Method 2 to reset the device, only the Tuya account previously added the device can add it again. If other Tuya accounts attempt to add, it will prompt that the device is bound.
- Device offlineCheck if the router is able to connect to the Internet. If yes, long press the RESET button to reset the device and add it again.
- Batteries drain fastOpen the cover and replace the batteries.
- False motion detection alarm keeps going off.Check if the PIR is exposed to direct sunlight. Adjust the sensitivity via the APP. By default, the sensitivity is set to “Medium”.
- When connecting the solar panel, batteries are always low voltage.Adjust the location of the solar panel, make sure it will get as much direct sunlight to fall upon it as 4 possible.
- Unable to pair the device due to bound to one Tuya account. In this case, you need to remove the device from the bound Tuya account first. Before removing, make sure the device is in online status. After removing, it will be reset and you should be able to pair the device.
- Unable to unlockCheck if the wiring is correct. Too long or too thin wires may cause unlocking failure.
Batteries built-in device can EXPLODE, CATCH FIRE, and/or CAUSE BURNS if disassembled, punctured, cut, crushed, short-circuited, incinerated, recharged, or exposed to water, fire, or high temperatures. To ensure optimal safely and performance.
Use only batteries that contain built-in fault and heat protection. DO NOT use counterfeit or inferior-quality batteries in Wire-Free cameras. Use only the batteries supplied by official, or high-quality batteries from, established, well-known manufacturers, such as Panasonic Energizer or Duracell DO NOT use rechargeable batteries. DO NOT place loose batteries in a. purse, or other receptacle containing metal objects.
DO NOT store batteries with hazardous or combustible material; store in cool, dry, ventilated area. While your CAM2 Wire-Free camera is weatherproof and safe to use outside. DO NOT allow the batteries or battery compartment to get wet prior to or during installation.
ALWAYS keep batteries away from children. REPLACE ALL batteries at the same time with batteries of the same type purchased at the same time from the same manufacture and DO NOT load batteries backwards.
MAKE SURE the battery compartment is empty and free of any loose debris before inserting batteries.
Follow the directions in the quick start guide and/or written on the Wire-Free camera.
Follow local guidelines to dispose of used batteries. To the extent permissible by applicable law, failure to follow these warnings and/or directions could result in damage to your CAM2 Wire-Free cameras that will not be covered by our warranty.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device mustaccept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Shielded cables must be used with this unit to ensure compliance with the Class B FCC limits.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for hel p.
RF ExposureThe equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This device should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator your body.
Read About This Manual Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
ToSee Wi-Fi Security Video Doorbell 2C-20B User Guide Application Download Search “Smart Life” in your mobile app store,…
Wireless Battery Video Doorbell Quick Start Guideline. Download [optimized] Wireless Battery Video Doorbell Quick Start Guideline.…
TELLUR TLL331251 Video DoorBell Wi-Fi User Manual For other languages, please visit Smart.tellur.com Thank you for choosing Tellur!…
Arlo Wired Video Doorbell User Manual. Optimized PDF Arlo Wired Video Doorbell User Manual. Original PDF
Wi-Fi Tuya Smart Doorbell 1080P HD Wireless Camera Full HD PIR Motion Detection
We currently offer FREEORDINARY SHIPPING for the most countries (except remote countries/areas), for orders over 29.9.
We currently offer FREEFAST/ FREEDDP SHIPPING for the most countries (except remote countries/areas), for orders over 299.
3 METHODS OF SHIPPING COST
We charge a flat rate for shipping, as follows:
（DDP ONLY supports EU regions.）
Shipping costs for different countries are adjusted according to logistics costs, which can be directly checked at checkout.
Or, you can know more shipping details here Shipping Policy, or by contacting customer service team via email@example.com.
Different delivery zone has different shipping fees based on the above form.
Processing time = the order preparation time may take 1-3 business days;
Shipping time = the time between when your order has been shipped and delivered to you ( 3. 21 business days ), which depends on your delivery methods and zone.
Once your order ships, you can track your order with your tracking number. If you have trouble tracking your package, click here Track Your Order or feel free to contact MOES customer service team via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check its status for you.
Your local country’s customs may hold the shipment and request that you pay customs duties. Please note that all customs duties are the sole responsibility of the customer and we are not liable. Thank you for understanding!