Compartment Each powder compartment in a Samsung washing machine is signed. As a rule, the compartment with the Roman numeral I is for prewash. That is why not all housewives use it all the time, but only when they need washing with soaking.
So, a liquid detergent is either poured into the conditioner compartment, or directly into the drum. If the stain remover is in powder form, it is added: when using prewash. in compartment I, 1 or A; for the main wash. in compartment II, 2 or B.
How the cleaner works
Each Vanish cleaner has a standard mode of action, which is common to all such cleaners. Despite this, not every housewife knows how the different types of stain remover cope with a particular dirt.
- Vanish detergent. In this form, the product absorbs the dirt and pushes it to the surface. This type of cleaning is perfect for carpets with old stains.
- Gel. Getting on the fabric, the substance penetrates deep into the fibers and envelopes the dirt particles. It then washes out easily, taking the dirt with it. Gel is best used in a washing machine.
- Spray on. It is sprinkled on the surface of the fabric and left on for a few minutes. During this time, the active ingredients are absorbed into the stain and simplify the process of removing it. The spray is equally effective on a carpet or a garment.
It’s so easy to use: just pour the gel onto the stain, rub it in and put it in the washing machine. Its capabilities are enough to remove stains left by berries and juices, red wine, various sauces, cosmetics, as well as baby food. New. Vanish Gold Gel!
To remove oily stains, dilute 60 ml of the gel in 4 liters of warm water. Soak colored clothes for no more than one hour, and white. For no more than six hours. Then put the garment in the washing machine, add 60 ml of gel and wash as you normally do with your detergent.
Vanish brand offers a variety of whitening household chemicals. The company produces powder, spray and gel stain removers for fabrics, as well as carpet and furniture cleaners You can wash with Vanish in the washing machine. to remove stains from clothes and return the fabric to its original whiteness.
Linen and cotton should be washed separately from wool and silk, as they need different temperatures. Items that shed heavily should also be washed separately or mixed with other items of the same color. Lace and delicate garments are best washed by hand, or in special fabric carrier bags.
Stain remover for very dirty clothes can be used before you wash them with the machine. To do this, you first need to apply it to the stains for a while, and then load the clothes in the washing machine, to consolidate the effect, adding to the powder one spoonful of “Vanish”.
- Apply the stain remover to the stain, scrubbing it well. Wash in a machine or by hand wash.
- Add 50 ml of Vanish to 2 liters of water. Soak the thing for an hour, then wash it in the machine.
- Add 100 ml of Vanish Crystal White to the powder tray.
For the vacuum cleaner
Shampoo is used, diluted with water in advance and poured into a vacuum cleaner. The next step is to treat the carpet.
In our article we looked at how to use Vanish stain remover correctly. We hope you find the product that works best for you.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel on Yandex Den!!
This stain remover is ideal for removing tough stains on both light-colored and colored clothing. The detergent can easily handle the toughest stains, which include ice cream, coffee, juice, blood, grease and more. It proved to be wonderful for cleaning clothes in cold water.
Which one to choose??
The choice of a particular spot remover from the whole range of Vanish should be based on the complexity of the problem (stale or fresh stain, what kind of stain was left).
The conventional Vanish Oxi Action can be used for removing various impurities, and as a detergent booster for normal washing.
Vanish Gold Oxi Action and Intellect are better for stubborn stains and stains of unknown origin. Intellect provides high quality pretreatment of the product, and does not damage the material itself. Minus. not a small price.
Another plus of the Gold series is the rapidity of achieving the effect. The saturated composition needs less time to cope with the stain.
Despite these advantages, the Gold series has a disadvantage. the price. The cost of this product is slightly higher than the basic series.
Effective in hot and cold water. How to use: add 100 ml of the product to the laundry detergent Soaking: dilute 100 ml of the product in 4 liters of water at a temperature no higher than 40 ° C. Leaving colored laundry to soak. no more than 1 hour, white laundry. For no more than 6 hours.
- Load the detergent into the dispenser for prewash and soak (the tray with the number I)
- The stain remover must be filled during the stain removal phase.
Valuable recommendations on how to use Vanish for stain removal. Where to fill the washing machine with Vanish
Before you begin cleaning, vacuum the shaggy surface (removing coarse debris) and then wipe down the carpet with a damp rag.
After the initial treatment is complete, you can proceed to a deeper cleaning with Vanish:
HOW TO USE VANISH DETERGENT FOR CLOTHES TIPS AND REVIEW | SMART PLUG WITH |TIMER
- According to the manufacturer’s recommendations dilute the liquid or powder Vanish in warm water (solution concentration 1:9).
- The resulting product is whipped into a hard foam (use a sponge of foam rubber).
- Spread the foam over the entire surface of the carpet using the same sponge (the layer should be even).
- The carpet is left alone for thirty minutes.
- After the foam has settled, clean the fluffy surface thoroughly with a vacuum cleaner.
- Wipe the carpet again with a damp, clean rag.
Add washer fluid or Vanish spray to stubborn stains. How to do it:
- Spray Vanish on the stain.
- Wait till the stain remover dries, then use a soft damp cloth or sponge to remove Vanish particles.
- Finish the cleaned carpet pile with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
Do not rub the cleaner too hard into the nap. Soft, gentle movements are vital to avoid damaging the rug.
Vigorous rubbing of the detergent breaks the nap, which even the best dry-cleaner can’t mend.
Special attention must also be paid to how long the cleaner lasts on the surface of the carpet. Do not exceed the manufacturer’s limit. Otherwise the carpet could change color.
In order to refresh the carpet, quickly return brightness and cleanliness, the active foam is used. The handy bottle with an atomizer helps you to do the work quickly and efficiently.
- Carpet is pre-cleaned with a vacuum cleaner and a damp sponge.
- On the cleaned surface spray Vanish (distance to the carpet 70-90 cm).
- After the foam has dried, remove the Vanish particles with a vacuum cleaner.
For wet and dry vacuum cleaners
Using Vanish and a vacuum cleaner makes the process of carpets care much easier.
In order to clean the carpet, it is necessary to: